Forum › Posts by alpha

alpha
Collectors discussion 23 Feb 05:22
Lililicious
joined Jul 7, 2011

Just wanted to know what's happened with this series? Anyone have any news?

It's alive and kicking. The next chapter is somewhere in QC if I remember correctly.

alpha
Lililicious
joined Jul 7, 2011

aaahhhh that felt so short. I'll just wait here for another year.

Last chapter took 15 months, this one took 12 so, logically, the next chapter should be out in October! See you then!

alpha
Lililicious
joined Jul 7, 2011

seriously tho is no other group planning to pick this up? such a waste...

I think Lililicious is still TLing it.

We are, but there are other things higher up on the priority list at the moment. We'll get there though!

Lililicious
joined Jul 7, 2011

Hello! I was wondering if any scanlation group is looking for an editor. I don't have any experience in editing manga but I have experience in layout and graphic designs. I could also proofread manga while I edit... if that helps. :)

To quote pkChinensis:

Lililicious can always use more experienced editors too!

Lililicious
joined Jul 7, 2011

Here's a hard page from the old dynasty editing test: https://www.dropbox.com/s/qr7ak26ngtzwi0l/flower_flower_06-08.jpg?dl=0

I remember this one! Used it for practice before I took the Lililicious test :) Still didn't prepare me for some of the pages from editing hell that pkChinensis keeps throwing at me...

alpha
Collectors discussion 29 Jan 06:51
Lililicious
joined Jul 7, 2011

Why did Nitou-san didn't reply to her message?

Yeah, could someone please shed some light on this?

You just have to wait for the next chapter! Might be here soon, might take a while, who knows?

Lililicious
joined Jul 7, 2011

May I ask a question? I've been looking for a one-shot with a light haired girl and dark haired girl in a school setting (revolutionary!). The only thing I can remember that stuck out to me is, in the first few pages, the girls were passing each other in the hall and the light haired girl smelled the dark haired girl's shampoo and then she smoothly walked back up to the dark haired girl and sniffed her sensually...if I remember correctly

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/your_fragrance_1

alpha
Steps ch02 discussion 30 Jul 08:47
Lililicious
joined Jul 7, 2011

Best credit page ever. Anyone up for an editor support group to discuss said nightmares?

Is that so hard a job to fully redraw that panel on the credit page?

Yes. Yes it is.

alpha
Lililicious
joined Jul 7, 2011

Nope.

Lililicious
joined Jul 7, 2011
alpha
Lililicious
joined Jul 7, 2011

People who number pages without 0's DansGame

We're afraid if we use too many, someone will try to divide by it.

Or take natural logarithms.

alpha
Lililicious
joined Jul 7, 2011

Man, when's chap.11 gonna be released?? I hate it when releasing times not fixed ):\

No time to edit, watching Packers/49ers.

Lililicious
joined Jul 7, 2011

To end the confusion to why this story has been uploaded twice:

Lililicious did not forget about or skip this story--our scanlation of it is in editing. The editor had some IRL stuff come up but still wants to finish the project, so we will still be releasing it, though I can't give a concrete date.

alpha
Lililicious
joined Jul 7, 2011

Chapters are out of order.

alpha
Lililicious
joined Jul 7, 2011

Oh my that must have been nightmarish to edit. No wonder it took some time to finish... Nice work!

alpha
Lililicious
joined Jul 7, 2011

I just have to say, all my respect to the editor. That is one big amount of nasty reconstruction work. Well done, well done indeed! Thank you Yuri Project.

alpha
Citrus discussion 08 Jun 15:45
Lililicious
joined Jul 7, 2011

That is some damn crappy editing and typesetting...

Lililicious
joined Jul 7, 2011

We are? Nice!

alpha
Lililicious
joined Jul 7, 2011

Joke or not, it does kind of give it a different sort of pace from the usual Takemiya Jin manga. I like it!

I agree! It gives of a 4-coma vibe without actually being one. Kind of confusing, but very refreshing :)

Lililicious
joined Jul 7, 2011

THANKS DYNASTY SCAN!!!!!

Sigh.

Oh allow me:
Thank you Yuri Project for your awesome work!

alpha
Lililicious
joined Jul 7, 2011

Oooh I just love the banner!

alpha
Lililicious
joined Jul 7, 2011

Hurry with releases Lililicious! But... take your time to make quality scans... But not too much time... >_< I feel conflicted.

Settle down, settle down ch 6 is on it's way.

alpha
Girl's Ride discussion 12 Feb 02:50
Lililicious
joined Jul 7, 2011

The last three chapters are not scanlated yet. The tankoubon was released back in November so hopefully Lililicous will get around some time to finish up the series.

The next chapter is in edit but it might take a while for the editor to finish it unfortunately.

alpha
Lililicious
joined Jul 7, 2011

Sorry, I didn't know that.

I'm a mere editor slaving away at the command of staff with greater power...

Shame upon me, I don't know japanese. That would help

And we are always in need of more editors if anyone is interested :)

Best news I've had in a while, Keep up the good work!

I hope it ends on a happy note, though. Seems like it could go either way.

Glad the work is appreciated. We're doing our best to provide all yuri addicts with their fix! Hopefully the coming chapters will be out more frequently from here on.

alpha
Lililicious
joined Jul 7, 2011

Would it help to know that ch4 is almost done? With some luck it'll be out in the next couple of days.