Forum › Citrus discussion

joined May 31, 2013

I could do without all the constant mentioning of of being sisters, its almost like this manga is trying to be psuedo incest.

Ouroboros_tatoo
joined Mar 18, 2013

Considering that the story is opened with Yuzu finding out her new stepdad came with a new stepsister you can bet that they'll keep mentioning the (somehow?) unknown relationship they find themselves in. So yeah, psuedo-incest is kind of a large theme in the story.

:D

Bayonettamachinekill
joined Apr 8, 2013

Alright no more guys in the story I see no purpose other than making a fool of themselves xD and Mei is going all the way hitting herself in the pavement when she realises her love for yuzu

Kuro_bear
joined Apr 1, 2013

-dies of bliss-

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I could do without all the constant mentioning of of being sisters, its almost like this manga is trying to be psuedo incest.

I wouldn't be the same, how you put two opposite girls living in one house ?

This is really dramatic and is incredible how complicate things can become for someone,

joined Jun 16, 2013

this manga is psuedo-incest.... just isn't specifically tagged as such.

Edit: oh wait it is Lol

last edited at Jun 16, 2013 11:19AM

Cryssoberyl Uploader
Booklet1-high-pink-experiment
Zefiberyl Translations
joined Apr 11, 2011

Uh, that would be because it is.

Bayonettamachinekill
joined Apr 8, 2013

I will laugh my heart out if Mei calls yuzu"onee-chan" or even onee-sama..it will be cute comming from someone character you least expect it. What a waste of a new bed! I want them on that bed now! Lol xD

last edited at Jun 16, 2013 2:03PM

joined May 10, 2013

i have the hugest crush on harumin

TheYuriReviewer
Profile_picture_by_theyurireviewer-d5lqbnw_(4)
joined Mar 24, 2013

interesting intrigue
though i'd like a yandere more so than a heavy tsundere

69c76a90jw1exw6rq32l5j215o1jkwwc
joined Jun 1, 2013

paws up that makes two then.
Super duper attractive to me than Yuzuko..and Mei combined...
I'm interested in Harumin more than the two protagonists @_@

last edited at Jun 17, 2013 2:46PM

reanimatedpeasants
B
joined May 25, 2013

wait did the Vice president hear their discussion?

joined May 31, 2013

I wouldn't be the same, how you put two opposite girls living in one house ?

This is really dramatic and is incredible how complicate things can become for someone,

It happens down here all the time, though usually results in a bunch of angry roomates not talking to eachother for days.

Kuro_bear
joined Apr 1, 2013

The introduction of the new character smells like a fun plot twist o_o

Pain
joined Jun 4, 2013

I'm liking the series a lot! This is some pretty good looking artwork...
The last person (vice-president?) had a pretty intense look...

Bandicam_2015-06-16_21-29-21-046
joined Apr 18, 2013

I can't get enough of this series >w<

Av
joined Jun 7, 2013

And Touko appears to ruin Yumi and Sachiko's relationship.

Oh. Wrong series.

Ahem, what can I say; its about time Yuzu makes her move. I just wish this ends happy and yuri. I'm really liking it so far.

joined May 10, 2013

nakama! pinky high five . . .lol

i want to see more harumin .harumin harumin harumin .. .mm m mm m

69c76a90jw1exw6rq32l5j215o1jkwwc
joined Jun 1, 2013

nakama! pinky high five . . .lol

i want to see more harumin .harumin harumin harumin .. .mm m mm m

high five She has pussy cat vibe :3 I wanna see much more of her but I doubt it would happen in the manga, in the long run. She seems to be given the role of an consultant to Yuzuko, and no more than that I think... uhmm...hmpp...

Kavi_1
joined Oct 20, 2010

This is a really good series. I rarely read yuri manga these days, but when I came back here to check what's new, I found this and I became very much hooked. It's such a page-turner. I'm loving how the story is going so far and how their relationship is progressing. Can't wait for the next chapter!

(lol people say this is like MariMite. Although I have to agree that they're a little bit similar, Citrus is still kinda unique on its own with interesting characters and plot that make the series fascinating to read.)

Heart-broken-bandage-al
joined Feb 1, 2013

i reaaaaally reaaaaally ♥ this T____T
mei-chan daisuki :*

Av
joined Jun 7, 2013

(lol people say this is like MariMite. Although I have to agree that they're a little bit similar, Citrus is still kinda unique on its own with interesting characters and plot that make the series fascinating to read.)

Come to think of it; Harumin looks like Yoshino with her hair down XD

Kavi_1
joined Oct 20, 2010

Come to think of it; Harumin looks like Yoshino with her hair down XD

Haha yeah, and also with the whole possibility of calling Yuzu "onee-sama/onee-chan," with Mei looking a lot like Sachiko (even acting like her sometimes) and the fact that both them are attending an all-girls school, I can totally see the similarities. lol

Really though, most yuri storylines I've seen/read have at least minor references to MariMite. They're, like, paying homage to the manga! I'm fine with it, though, just as long as they keep it to a minimum.

awesomeness667
Citrus_ch.4
joined Jun 21, 2013

is it going to take another 2 months for ch. 5 to come out? i'm not hating, i'm just curious.

Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013

@awesomeness667: Be thankful - Yuri Hime used to be a quarterly publication.

To reply you must either login or sign up.