Forum › Yuzumori-san discussion

Kinchan%20drawing%20maru%20%20dfhgsdhfsdhgsdf%20i%20lov%20e
joined Dec 21, 2015

Real talk though
Yuzumori's reaction to this whole deal was weird as fuck

Here's a what if for you.

What if the reason she asked is she's had an encounter with a lolicon before and didn't like it?

Given her maturity I think it's more of a question do u love me or the child me. Like will she drop yuzumori like a hot potato when she gets older or will they still be together at that point.

'Drop her like a hot potato' made me laugh haha

Kinchan%20drawing%20maru%20%20dfhgsdhfsdhgsdf%20i%20lov%20e
joined Dec 21, 2015

But this chapter was kinda cute, and I'm glad they have mutual feelings.
Although Mimika's reaction to that last question should be 'fuck yes!' If it's anything else, she's lying to herself

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Real talk though

What if the reason she asked is she's had an encounter with a lolicon before and didn't like it?

I wouldn't think inviting the lolicon to her chest would be something she'd consider

Sulk
joined Jul 19, 2015

AND SO THE DEGENERACY CONTINUES

God I love this so much.

__remilia_scarlet_touhou_drawn_by_kameyan__79633e04034b3c99d7cf88e4370ce72e
joined Apr 28, 2014

Although Mimika's reaction to that last question should be 'fuck yes!' If it's anything else, she's lying to herself

That's the thing, though. Mimika isn't really in love with children, just Yuzu specifically. That being said, Yuzu is a child. This really comes down to personal interpretation, and it should definitely be noted that Mimika fell in love with Yuzu based, evidently, on appearance alone. It's tough to call. The fact that Mimika feels as shitty as she does over it is another layer, since it indicates she's definitely not predatory about her preference, and thus not nearly as creepy. I think? A lot of variables here.

joined Jun 12, 2015

Hahaha! It's happening! And the ultimate question for Mimika one more time. This time from Yuzumori-san.

Mostly%20sunny
joined Oct 26, 2016

That cliffhanger though.
I heard Roundabout play in my head.

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

That's the thing, though. Mimika isn't really in love with children, just Yuzu specifically. That being said, Yuzu is a child. This really comes down to personal interpretation, and it should definitely be noted that Mimika fell in love with Yuzu based, evidently, on appearance alone. It's tough to call. The fact that Mimika feels as shitty as she does over it is another layer, since it indicates she's definitely not predatory about her preference, and thus not nearly as creepy. I think? A lot of variables here.

You're right. I think Mimika doesn't exactly know if she is a lolicon or not, even though she might not be one, Yuzumori being a child who she fell for might confuse her into think that she is one.

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

ARE YOU A LOLICON ? Ejima Eri you genius, double-triple ultra mega thumbs up !!

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

Lol a funny question to ask....

Untitled-1
joined Nov 14, 2016

Well, are you, Mimika?

5887bbeec1348a10fa095be8917e75b0
joined May 19, 2015

I sort of really want Yuzumori to just be working undercover for the police to find lolicons and as soon as they admit to it a group of police pop out of the bushes and trees. Dispite the probablility of that being practicaly zero, I can dream.

Screenshot_20220712-194055_tachiyomi%20(1)
joined Jun 22, 2013

Good one having a loli asking her if she's a lolicon....can't wait for her answer.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

I don't think she is one, since I doubt she'd be attracted to any other little girl.

Sh
joined Sep 8, 2016

Oh Yisus craist!!!

This chapter made me feel like in a roller coaster, At some point I feel happy (so much happy), on the other side... does this mean this story is near the end? u.u I'd like to see how will they endure the next years until both reach a "admissible age"? Still I want to see both of them interacting in an "innocent relationship" (let's imagine kids nowadays are innocent yet e.e).

At this point I will stop speculating about what will happen next, Everything can happen here (o_o)/ now will just enjoy it -w-

Img_8611
joined Sep 8, 2016

This manga is pretty intense sometimes. XD

7559b8a9-a380-4c4d-84c0-67d9a337a5d3
joined Jan 30, 2013

OH MY GOD she actually popped the question lmao

joined Feb 23, 2016

Well of course she's not/ for others she looks like a lolicon, but she only likes you Yuzu-chan~ ‎( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

last edited at Dec 21, 2016 5:57PM

joined Aug 14, 2016

Yuzumori san is mature for her age..she understands pretty much everything.haha..

joined Aug 14, 2016

Yuzumori san is mature for her age..she understands pretty much everything.haha..

joined Nov 15, 2016

Aaaaaaah!

Where does this go from here? I really like how Yuzumori-san manages to walk a thin line between uncomfortable and adorable and does it in a way that keeps surprising me so much.

Next chapter comes out on my birthday!

last edited at Dec 21, 2016 6:00PM

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Hahahahahahah im fucking dead lmfao
All these cliff hangers thooo whooaaa
Also, A+ on Yuzumori's expressions, I really like seeing her angry for some reason, she looks like a really offended and pissed off kitten
Did anyone bet on this being the reason Yuzumori made that face/was pissed? That basically, she was mad cus Mimika's reply to her legit confession was some half assed friendship bs
I know there's the whole "ah shit, ah shit this is kinda bad, Mimika shouldn't have, oh shit" feeling/theme going on, but I didn't expect Yuzumori's annoyance to be legit "ffs i wasn't trying to be gal pals friends I was trying to be gay with you". Even if it's still pretty conflicting in this situation, I didn't expect that to come from Yuzumori lmao

20220125_003513
joined Jan 30, 2013

Fucking clutch Ohmygod

joined Feb 23, 2016

Real talk though

Given her maturity I think it's more of a question do u love me or the child me. Like will she drop yuzumori like a hot potato when she gets older or will they still be together at that point.

'Drop her like a hot potato' made me

I died a little (OvO) hot potato (≧∇≦)

Official%20beidou%20cropped
joined May 22, 2016

Aha, wow. I like that Yuzumori made all these different faces, from being angry to angrily flustered lol,
but the very end: "Are you...?" ._.

To reply you must either login or sign up.