Tumblr_ninmcup2ta1rge8uto1_100
joined Jun 24, 2014

This series is just hilarious! Can't wait for more. uwu

Topbow3
joined Feb 11, 2013

dis gun b gud

Faye_valentine_2
joined Jan 31, 2013

Haha xD i really want to know what comes next, but it takes months to update this manga D:

joined Jun 5, 2014

i have read all of it yet still i'm so excited reading it again fufufu

joined Jul 17, 2013

You have no idea how much I love this manga.

L8nis5h
joined Jun 26, 2014

So stupid, yet so brilliant.

I love this series.

The Cassanova vs The Gigolette

I really can't help not to laugh =))

last edited at Jul 4, 2014 11:14AM

Anime-anime-boy-black-and-white-boy-favim.com-1570867
joined May 7, 2014

Wow this is getting more interesting !! But I probably know Yurika will eat that casanova as well~ Okay I'm sure waiting for this !

Tumblr_mqsgcvuolq1s1l3cpo1_500
joined Jul 12, 2012

That last kiss scene in page 189-190 the way it was drawn sucked. I've seen the artists' other kiss scenes from his other stories and they look way better. Possibly he drew it in a rush :P

Yuri_Is_My_Lyfe
X
joined Feb 8, 2014

This series is just too funny. I wish I knew Japanese. I would definitely help out with the translating needs.

FlameHazeKatsu
Img_1342
joined Feb 5, 2013

Man! can this get more awesome! love this! f--- so damn funneh!

Okami Uploader
joined Aug 1, 2013

Well that was predictable. Still funny though

joined Jul 8, 2013

Honestly...this series kinda bugs me...the whole reason I like yuri is because, when it comes to romance, it tends to be leaps and bounds better than any other genre (especially yaoi, which is literally just physical attraction and sex every time). But this series is literally all about how Yurika seduces every single girl she meets and never chooses one she actually likes. It was fine when she just pretended to have sex with the girls (like when she used a bottle) but now shes starting to actually do things with these girls...Actually, just to make it worse, she's not even really into women, according to her at least. And that's not even considering the enormous amount of pity i feel for Saori and the other girls Yurika manipulates.
I just hope that in the end she realizes that she actually cares for Saori or something. Can somebody who has read the raws tell me how it ends. Or is that frowned upon on this website? Actually, isn't there a spoiler button or something, cuz I really want to know, so I know whether I should just give up now or hold on hope.

last edited at Jul 27, 2014 1:09AM

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Hahh. Like what other people stated, I was also getting turned off by how fast Yurika just embraced her Gigaloette ways, since I thought what was great about the series was how Yurika was so uncomfortable with it at the beginning. I wished there was a slower transition, but now I just take it in stride and enjoy the absurdity of it. It's just so outrageous that you really can't take it seriously haha. If you're reading this for the typical sweet love story, go elsewhere.

Although it would be nice for her to eventually end up with Saori, I actually would prefer if Yurika stayed heterosexual. I know I'm in the minority here since most people here hate any mention of guys in their yuri, but I really can't see Yurika ending up with a girl because not once has she shown any actual attraction to one. I mean if they can eventually show her having feelings for another girl (possibly Saori), then that's cool, but I really don't want a rushed yuri ending.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Honestly...this series kinda bugs me...the whole reason I like yuri is because, when it comes to romance, it tends to be leaps and bounds better than any other genre (especially yaoi, which is literally just physical attraction and sex every time). But this series is literally all about how Yurika seduces every single girl she meets and never chooses one she actually likes. It was fine when she just pretended to have sex with the girls (like when she used a bottle) but now shes starting to actually do things with these girls...Actually, just to make it worse, she's not even really into women, according to her at least. And that's not even considering the enormous amount of pity i feel for Saori and the other girls Yurika manipulates.
I just hope that in the end she realizes that she actually cares for Saori or something. Can somebody who has read the raws tell me how it ends. Or is that frowned upon on this website? Actually, isn't there a spoiler button or something, cuz I really want to know, so I know whether I should just give up now or hold on hope.

If is anything like this team previous work (the fantastic 'My Balls') it will have a really heartwarming and cute ending. You also have to keep on mind that is a comedy and a lot of things are played for laughs like Saori's situation (oh, and Yurika has long abandoned the I'm not into women defense, she's full lesbian now).

Heart-Of-The-Earth
Nanofate%20feelz
joined Nov 6, 2013

Yuri is the most serious of serious businesses.

joined Feb 1, 2013

Man, this series... It's sooo dumb, but I just can't help enjoying it. The art is great, the characters are gorgeous, and the story is so unapologetic in telling this profoundly stupid idea. And yet, I still find myself reading each issue, just to see what the hell is going to happen next. Honestly, the characters are all pretty likable in their own way, and I do hope that Yuria and Saori will eventually become a couple by the end of this.

Troid Uploader
Wheels150
Payapaya Scans
joined Jan 28, 2013

This chapter had the best faces.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

If is anything like this team previous work (the fantastic 'My Balls') it will have a really heartwarming and cute ending.

Ah I completely forgot about this fact. I have faith it will have a satisfying ending now (regardless of it is yuri or het or neither) ^-^

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

all I can say is that Yurika is a P.I.M.P!
when I grow up, I wanna have skills just like her.

Tumblr_mmzjekkrdw1qlpahho1_1280
joined May 8, 2013

Don't tell me this is the final chapter?! :'(

joined Feb 15, 2013

wasn't this the start of a volume? i thought i saw a table of contents pg.

Grinning_Wolves
Ldd
joined Apr 9, 2014

It still says its ongoing thank god!! My heart nearly stopped! I love this series so much, I hope there are many more chapters to cum... ehem... come. ;)

Konami
joined Jan 18, 2014

haha I love yurika so much

To reply you must either login or sign up.