Forum › Yurika's Campus Life discussion

joined Apr 20, 2013

Speculative spoilers ahead

Unfortunately, she will meet a perfect guy. They will date, he will dump her and she will be comforted by her harem and that fake girlfriend in love with her. Even though she's not into it at all.

I don't put any yuri hopes on this. I said the same at Paya² websites. It is just a matter of time she finds a boyfriend.

(I had the chance to see the raws and really didn't like it.) - _-

It's more like I'm reading Shitsurakuen without all those ecchi and "gay for pay" situations.

End speculation

last edited at Aug 4, 2013 12:29AM

Cb3b91fbf2c07af6143ed2c8151e2ddb1368733518_large
joined Aug 6, 2013

To be honest, this is one of the few "Hentai" deries i have read where the comedy is actually working! :) Normally when writers tries to put comedy in, it often ends-up being more awkward then funny, and other writers just skip all comedy and then we end up with stuff like "bible black".
So basicly, i love this Doujini! It has a really good balance between the story and the...erotic parts..so to speak. I simply dont feel like a "complete" pervert when reading this...just a little.

10/10 stars! :D

joined May 13, 2013

I wonder when will ch 6 be released ^^

joined Aug 22, 2013

Ch.6 and Ch7 are already TL'd, with Ch.8 on the way. It's just a matter of how fast it takes to edit. Keep in mind, we t/l ALL the SFX for this series, a time-consuming process when it comes to cleaning, rd'ing, etc.

I will keep TLing this series till the end though. :)

That said, Ch6 is almost done so you should see it soon enough, "soon" being a relative term.

last edited at Aug 22, 2013 9:53PM

joined May 13, 2013

THANKS!!
♥Unc15♥

Mulan1
joined May 18, 2013

Ch.6 and Ch7 are already TL'd, with Ch.8 on the way. It's just a matter of how fast it takes to edit. Keep in mind, we t/l ALL the SFX for this series, a time-consuming process when it comes to cleaning, rd'ing, etc.

I will keep TLing this series till the end though. :)

That said, Ch6 is almost done so you should see it soon enough, "soon" being a relative term.

Awesome chapter!! Thanks to those who have brought this. I was giggling through out the whole thing. It was so funny XP

joined Jul 8, 2013

It really bugs me that she's starting to ACTUALLY have sex with her "clients." About 90% of this series' appeal just disappeared along with her virginity.

joined Aug 13, 2013

It really bugs me that she's starting to ACTUALLY have sex with her "clients." About 90% of this series' appeal just disappeared along with her virginity.

uh... are you serious? that would imply that her using "toys" and various other objects was not actual sex.

joined Jul 17, 2013

i hope saori and yurika get together ;; they're cute <3

Japanese_eraser_cow_purple_large
joined Nov 5, 2011

"She'll get you pregnant with just one glance" Man, I fucking lost it after reading that lmao.

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

"Pets are allowed"

joined May 17, 2011

uh... are you serious? that would imply that her using "toys" and various other objects was not actual sex.

I kind of agree with the "ACTUALLY having sex" part of the comment. Not because using toys cannot considered as "actual sex" but because before (the original premise of the story) it was all about her being pushed by the circumstances so, her using toys was interpreted (at least on my part) as her attempt to reject her role of gigolette (for which you clearly don't need toys to be an effective/efficient one). Now, it appears that she has "embraced" her role, in so few chapters and with no dramatic fire (you gotta have drama in the transition) in the middle. Personally, I was hopping that she would keep rejecting her role (keep her body "pure" one might say) up to the moment she and saori realized their feelings, then they would consummate their relationship and she would get a normal job (now it seems that job is cheff or at least a simple cook at a restaurant).

In any case... now she has become such a shameless gigolette. that will allow for more comedy but at the expense of her character...

last edited at Sep 9, 2013 3:22AM

Topbow3
joined Feb 11, 2013

"Pets are allowed"

That was priceless.

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

"Pets are allowed"

classic :-)

Hmmm... i wonder how i can become a gigolette???

Images_(2)
joined Feb 10, 2013

..nice one yurika...d(>_•)

Seohyuncropped
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

"Pets are allowed"

classic :-)

Hmmm... i wonder how i can become a gigolette???

1. Be attractive
  2. Don't be unattractive
  3. Be able to present as female
  4. ???
  5. Profit!!
joined Jul 3, 2011

LMAO!!! Okay I'm sorry but that was too funny. She went from being an aristocrat to a gigolette to a pet.

joined Aug 13, 2013

I kind of agree with the "ACTUALLY having sex" part of the comment. Not because using toys cannot considered as "actual sex" but because before (the original premise of the story) it was all about her being pushed by the circumstances so, her using toys was interpreted (at least on my part) as her attempt to reject her role of gigolette (for which you clearly don't need toys to be an effective/efficient one). Now, it appears that she has "embraced" her role, in so few chapters and with no dramatic fire (you gotta have drama in the transition) in the middle. Personally, I was hopping that she would keep rejecting her role (keep her body "pure" one might say) up to the moment she and saori realized their feelings, then they would consummate their relationship and she would get a normal job (now it seems that job is cheff or at least a simple cook at a restaurant).

In any case... now she has become such a shameless gigolette. that will allow for more comedy but at the expense of her character...

when you put it that way, I guess I can agree with that as well. It's a shame that something that could've been seemed special once that relationship developed is gone. However there's still the fact that no one's really touched Yurika, so having an actual lover do to her what she's been doing for many others might become sort of an eye-opener for her. Then she could stop associating sex with food, money and shelter and instead see it as love, emotion and romantic connection.

joined Aug 9, 2013

The comedy here is gold.
I feel bad that I had to ruin the purity with my laughter

joined Oct 30, 2013

Wow long time I read this manga! XD
I HOPE THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE OUT SOON!! >\<

Another_random_anime_girl_render__by_bakachasity-d5qdads
joined Feb 8, 2011

What a thorny pathway everyone is walking through.

E8xkjfiweawhwl5
joined Sep 23, 2013

Yukira’s such a pro...

969153_636130159747876_1489078614_n
joined Apr 10, 2013

Yurika’s such a pro...

Indeed she is.

And man, that expression... I think the artist is getting better at front shots and stuff... He/She seems bad in angled sides... not that I could complain, I can hardly draw anything decent, much less angled ones... I hate the nose part... I really hate it...

Anyways, That playgirl... sorry, can't spell gigo-something correctly... She is a thorn..

Indeed, a rose may be pretty, but it still have its thorns...

Tumblr_mqsgcvuolq1s1l3cpo1_500
joined Jul 12, 2012

I can't believe that not long ago I reconized the drawing style of this manga, its by the same author and artist of My Balls xD Seriously I'm not kidding. I've read My Balls about 2 years ago and its funny as heck, its totally worth reading 41 chapters, and despite what happens in the story, it has a really heart warming end :) (well literally the last page, cause lots of things happened before that xD) Its not a yuri story just to let you guys know, its about one guy who saves the world and it was all thanks to his endurance and his balls. (Nailed that ending xD)

last edited at Dec 8, 2013 3:07AM

1378332_444830178967555_766210037_n
joined Dec 1, 2013

''The victim's of Yurika''

Such a pro indeed so many girls.
( ≧Д≦)

To reply you must either login or sign up.