Forum › Posts by Wolfene

Weird-face
joined Jul 2, 2014

I feel like an ass saying this but the mangaka needs some sex ed...

Weird-face
joined Jul 2, 2014

Nice story but all I could think was "no you're sick don't do that ew ew ew don't kiss someone when you're sick nooo"

Wolfene
6 Words discussion 16 Jun 00:58
Weird-face
joined Jul 2, 2014

I'm sorry but what were the 6 words???

Wolfene
Weird-face
joined Jul 2, 2014

Lol the random egg pokemon

Wolfene
Weird-face
joined Jul 2, 2014

Read this a few times but never really got it. Idk I feel like they both died and are hence "together forever" (in death).
- seemed as though her life was flashing before her eyes.
- both crying after blood is actually being drunk (not the happy cry), human girl looks severely drained.
- the "colour shift" thing of white roses being stained by blood: metaphor for the vampire breaking her fast?
- more blood in the last panel: deprived vampire girl can't control herself and drank too much?

Maybe the human girl knew that she was dying and that the vampire would end up killing herself in despair (seeing as she has already gone mad and another loved one dying wouldn't help with the cuckoo going on)?????

Or I'm just looking into it too much because of stupid English classes.

Wolfene
Weird-face
joined Jul 2, 2014

Now I kinda like the idea of shimakaze x that wo-class

Wolfene
Weird-face
joined Jul 2, 2014

Wha... Some sort of very, very twisted love going on?

Wolfene
LOVE/DEATH discussion 21 Dec 02:32
Weird-face
joined Jul 2, 2014

That was great! Haha I haven't been so amused in a long while.
I feel like the author had too much success with "Inugami-san and Nekoyama-san" being turned into an anime and all so he/she had much fewer restraints from the editor/publisher for this one.

Wolfene
Image Comments 14 Oct 00:16
Weird-face
joined Jul 2, 2014
Kagachang

Don't really get it either. I think they're worried she'll eventually realize how much they fawn over her and be grossed out

Wolfene
Weird-face
joined Jul 2, 2014

Haha the process of getting a little sister would be a good gift for the dad

Wolfene
Your Fault discussion 10 Sep 00:23
Weird-face
joined Jul 2, 2014

ugh ... i was hoping they wouldnt post this here ... i mean 2 NTR works in 1 week , wtf wrong with you ppl, im very grateful for YP for the translate but man they can choose better work to translate not this.

There's a lot of stuff wrong with me. ;D I love tragedies, the worse the better (sure, this isn't as bad as it very well could have been, though I enjoyed it none the less), and I equally love other people's reactions to it, so when I got the chance to edit something like this I jumped at it. The disgusted comments just make my day.

And sure, technically it's not NTR or cheating, but I can entirely understand why someone would think that way (they're keeping the whole thing secret from one another after all), so perhaps those tags serve as a fair warning if nothing else.

Firstly, hiiiiiiii horn! I see you're still doing editing stuff :)
Now about the manga...
Yeah I guess people's reactions are interesting, huh (well, that's why we're all posting on forums)? This is my first time reading something like this so I don't know how to react... the tags weren't enough warning for me.....

Wolfene
Weird-face
joined Jul 2, 2014

yes. hahaha. hi wolfene.

nice seeing you around again, (unexpected) fellow yuri fan

Wolfene
Weird-face
joined Jul 2, 2014

About time someone's actually able to reject her

it's gonna be a one tough battle

(not related to the manga discussion but had to create an account cos I'm really curious)
that name & avatar...crystallis??

last edited at Jul 2, 2014 12:17AM