Forum › Yurika's Campus Life discussion

E05aff7c1334de03865ce183142c84b52
joined Feb 6, 2014

The Legend is back!

However I am a little bit dissapointed she could not seduce miss little perv...

joined Dec 18, 2016

long time no see

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

The Legend is back!

The Legend never dies.

Healing-punchiiiii
joined Jan 21, 2016

Oh wow, translations skipped the whole 2017 but I'm glad it's back!! Lmaoooo

Senjougahara_sama
Rowow
joined Jun 12, 2017

What the fuck is going on.

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

Oh my holly fuck she's back!!!!!!! jiggalette pose I've been waiting for an eternity to see the power of a jiggalette again!!!!! I hope they keep translating!!!!! This shits honestly like a Yuri relic for me, first one that got me started!

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

It's been 89 years... But this chapters was so glorious that I just can say thanks for the update ;^;

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

It's not like I'm into yuri or anything.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Dang, literally 2weird4Yurika. I think that's a first.

Also I can't tell if Saori is an excellent actor or completely serious and this worries me. Yurika pls, take better care of your wife D:

Images%20(2)
joined Feb 9, 2016

Big spoiler

has het ending

last edited at Sep 10, 2018 7:03PM

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Big spoiler

has het ending

No it doesn't

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

Big spoiler

has het ending

No it doesn't

Now I'm curious!

New
joined Aug 4, 2016

Big spoiler

has het ending

No it doesn't

Now I'm curious!

For real, I don't know what to believe now. Best way to do it!

Bun
joined Jul 5, 2018

Big spoiler

has het ending

No it doesn't

Now I'm curious!

if it does im gonna cry

Download%20(11)
joined Jan 27, 2016

A NEW CHAPTER GOD BLESS JAPAN

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Big spoiler

has het ending

No it doesn't

Now I'm curious!

if it does im gonna cry

It doesn't, but the last arc is a lot about het; or having girls seduced away by men instead of yuri shenanigans. Looked pretty crap to me, so enjoy this craziness while it lasts.

Smkrdb5kcvhg_wq4izmcf2mpp_pv4mkvlgohghl-kq8
joined Mar 13, 2018

Big spoiler

has het ending

No it doesn't

Now I'm curious!

if it does im gonna cry

It doesn't, but the last arc is a lot about het; or having girls seduced away by men instead of yuri shenanigans. Looked pretty crap to me, so enjoy this craziness while it lasts.

I just wanted this spoiler to become larger.

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

Big spoiler

has het ending

No it doesn't

Now I'm curious!

if it does im gonna cry

I just wanted this spoiler to become larger.

xDDDDD thank you all for your collaboration xD and to @Pyoro for answering!

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

Also @Pyoro, I don't know why but I thinked you were in this site before 2017 o.o since 2015 or like that, I came to realize this now and I'm kinda confuse. Just a year and half? Wow.

joined Jul 30, 2014

The plot thickens

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Also @Pyoro, I don't know why but I thinked you were in this site before 2017 o.o since 2015 or like that, I came to realize this now and I'm kinda confuse. Just a year and half? Wow.

Time sure flies ... I was always too lazy to register, but maybe you felt my presence lurking? heh'.
Otherwise, no clue. Maybe from elsewhere on the Interwebz? Or just a déjà vu like thing, who knows ...

indexoutofbounds
48462207_p0_master1200%20michairu%20yuuki%20yuuna%20togo%20kiss%20cropped%20avatar%20small
joined Nov 16, 2017

Words cannot express my appreciation and love for this series. It has so much depth within all the smut and comedy. Anyone know where I can purchase this to support the author?

last edited at Sep 14, 2018 4:59AM

joined Sep 25, 2015

Big spoiler

has het ending

No it doesn't

Now I'm curious!

if it does im gonna cry

So the ending is basically about how the women growing out of their lesbian and experimentation phase? This makes me sad.
I hope at least Yurika and Saori gets together.
Btw, someone should turn Yurika into an SCP.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

So the ending is basically about how the women growing out of their lesbian and experimentation phase? This makes me sad.

Not even close. It's more about the gigolette facing off against her natural enemy: the gigolo

Ava3
joined Jun 4, 2016

Big spoiler

has het ending

No it doesn't

Now I'm curious!

if it does im gonna cry

I hope at least Yurika and Saori gets together.
Btw, someone should turn Yurika into an SCP.

I`ve just downloaded the last chapters in raws and there is fortunately no het ending.
In the last chapter Yurika dresses like a man and have sex with a girl who wears kimono, then in the last scene Yurika kisses with Saori and people around are applauding.

To reply you must either login or sign up.