Forum › Posts by Raylexx

Raylexx
Amanchu! discussion 29 Sep 21:09
Ava3
joined Jun 4, 2016

The ending of the manga was announced to come soon, but yeah I'm not giving this a second chance after what the author did and how she did it, felt really forced.

After great 1st season the second one dissapointed me so much so I dropped it, but I still hope that maybe it's just a typical yuri drama where boy spoils the show. I would like to know how manga ends, if there's het ending or maybe (not much hope though) yuri wins? It's a shame that the author decided to turn it that way anyway....

If someone knows the plot of manga so far please give me some spoilers. And tell the ending when it ends.

By the way, should I read Aria, because I feel really angry about the author after what she did to Amanchu.

Raylexx
Ava3
joined Jun 4, 2016

Amazing ^__^
Feels good to see how they please themselves.

Raylexx
Image Comments 20 Sep 13:07
Ava3
joined Jun 4, 2016
55680057_p18

Oh... )
Ara-ara )
Oya-oya, kore wa kore wa... ) So sexy. Eroi )

Raylexx
Ava3
joined Jun 4, 2016

Big spoiler

has het ending

No it doesn't

Now I'm curious!

if it does im gonna cry

It doesn't, but the last arc is a lot about het; or having girls seduced away by men instead of yuri shenanigans. Looked pretty crap to me, so enjoy this craziness while it lasts.

So the ending is basically about how the women growing out of their lesbian and experimentation phase? This makes me sad.
I hope at least Yurika and Saori gets together.
Btw, someone should turn Yurika into an SCP.

I`ve just downloaded the last chapters in raws and there is fortunately no het ending.
In the last chapter Yurika dresses like a man and have sex with a girl who wears kimono, then in the last scene Yurika kisses with Saori and people around are applauding.

Raylexx
Image Comments 28 Feb 10:49
Ava3
joined Jun 4, 2016
58720394_p0

That`s how it must be! Chika x Riko one love ♡ ❤ ♡

Raylexx
Image Comments 22 Jul 16:08
Ava3
joined Jun 4, 2016
60978191_p0

Oh my god, It's exactly what I wanted since I've watched the anime) Wonderful, they've done it at last!

last edited at Jul 22, 2017 4:09PM

Raylexx
Ava3
joined Jun 4, 2016

Should they have a threesome with Sayaka?

Ava3
joined Jun 4, 2016

Looking forward to 5th chapter.

Raylexx
Ava3
joined Jun 4, 2016

Mira's works are contemporary classics of yuri, we must be grateful we live in the same era with her and get these gorgeous doujins. We're blessed by yuri goddess.

last edited at Oct 20, 2016 6:25AM

Ava3
joined Jun 4, 2016

The author draws better than some pro mangakas.
Sweet and tender story, liked it so much!

Raylexx
Image Comments 02 Jul 18:02
Ava3
joined Jun 4, 2016
56948939_p0

One of the most beautiful things in the world I've ever seen.

Ava3
joined Jun 4, 2016

Well, I think I'll just make do with some futas. Big clit looks like some ugly piece of alien meat which stuck in her pussy so... No, thank you.
It's way better to reread this one: http://exhentai.org/g/263003/6f9bf9c790/

last edited at Jun 9, 2016 11:43AM

Raylexx
Ava3
joined Jun 4, 2016

Cute chapter. I like the face expression of black-haired girl. She's like 'Come on, now I'll eat you out and you can't stop me! Fu-fu-fu~' Such a waste that the author is freaking sick and draws lots of shit except of loli yuri.

last edited at Jun 9, 2016 11:35AM

Raylexx
Image Comments 07 Jun 05:32
Ava3
joined Jun 4, 2016
Lewdtho

It seems like magical girls have more spots to eat out)

Raylexx
Ava3
joined Jun 4, 2016

One of the best yuri one-shots I've ever read, such a shame there are only 4 chapters of 21 translated from Senno Knife's 'Lesbian'.
It is so rare when you feel the atmosphere of the manga that much so you can even smell it, but here I literally dove into the sweet night at the rooftop. I was hiding in the shadows of the secret garden, I could smell the air, I saw very nice view of city lights from the rooftop, and, most importantly, I could connect my feelings with feelings of the main heroines, I felt their sweet orgasms and it was so good.
What a beautiful secret garden!

Raylexx
Ava3
joined Jun 4, 2016

Very pleased with this manga.
1. Lovely art. Especially I like the face expressions of the main heroines.
2. I like the fact that protagonist doesn't try to make other girl fall in love with her. Yuu is so calm and love is not what she has ever felt, she is phlegmatic and no one knows what's on her mind, what she really feels and why she keeps supporting Touko despite being cold when Touko confesses to her.
3. One more point to stress is why Yuu so calmly took the fact that other girl confessed to her and even kissed her. Well, she was a bit surprised, but not that much as ordinary people usually act when they are kissed by other girl. Yuu calmly lets Touko kiss her again, and she doesn't think about that generic 'we are both girls, we can't...' stuff. It makes her so interesting for me.
4. I like so much that scene with train, when it quickly passes by and Touko suddenly kisses Yuu, oh, it is so sweet.
5. Sayaka. She's not my type, usually when in manga main paring is formed I don't like when someone tries to be third in there. I actually don't like love triangles... However it is interesting how Touko will settle it down with Sayaka.
6. Hope Yuu will find out what love is, wish they were happy together with Touko.
This manga definately has sweet and sour taste, and kinda melancholic atmosphere. Looking forward to new chapters.

last edited at Jun 5, 2016 8:00AM