Forum › Fluttering Feelings [SPOILER THREAD]

joined Jan 31, 2015

Kirrba:

Yea I'm thinking he was not the best guy, since at the end of the recent chapter he dyed his hair black and is seen smoking (not saying smoking makes you a bad person) after seol-a rejected him.

Don't forget going The Dark Knight interrogation scene on one of his "friends."

Tumblr_nt8411tibj1trx9pno1_r1_1280
joined Apr 7, 2013

I've come to the conclusion that Seol-a's lap must be exceptionally comfy and soft to be mistaken for a couch cushion. If she hadn't spoken, No-rae would have continued to remain oblivious of her presence. lol.

I won't say that Seol-a is dense, though she is stuck on the idea of "friendship" to the point that she's blinding herself from any other option. Still, the way she brought up their promise (yes, I've been waiting for this!) while nestling into No-rae's shoulder was so sweet and vulnerable, she can do no wrong in my eyes. XP

I'm still not a fan of Kyung-woo. Better late than never for him to confess the right way. Though I question his concept of what "love" is. I feel he uses the word too casually if I'm going by that photo at the end. He barely knew Seol-a; the real Seol-a and not what's merely on the surface. And I certainly wouldn't resort to sly tactics and bad intentions towards someone whom I supposedly loved.

Av
joined Feb 6, 2015

this is definitely going to continue for a long time. the manhwa that is. bless.

If the story is as good as this, then I don't mind to read it for a long time. and that includes no matter how slow the phasing or how much drama it has.. I'll be just enjoying this manhwa to the very last bit!

forever thankful to Samba and everyone who work and support this series. <3

flutteringfeelingsmanhwa
joined May 17, 2015

Thanks d.d.d. for the typeset.

It has been uploaded to flutteringfeelings.imgur.com.

Typeset by d.d.d.:
http://imgur.com/a/drLJ6

last edited at May 18, 2015 1:24AM

No-rae
joined Mar 23, 2015

"Because for now, we're still friends"
- awww No-rae expects them to become something more (well that will happen eventually) in the future....God I really am in love with this manhwa!!

Thank you very much!! Ssamba, halmoni, d.d.d. and flutteringfeelingsmanhwa!!!

flutteringfeelingsmanhwa
joined May 17, 2015

Thanks also to kyra for another rough typeset.

It has also been uploaded to flutteringfeelings.imgur.com.

Typeset by kyra
http://imgur.com/a/8N6A1

Update:

Weird, it would seem that Imgur has a bit of a delay between the time that it is uploaded and the time that it shows up publicly. (If I'm logged in to the uploading account, I can see it, but if I'm logged out, then indeed, it isn't there yet.)

So anyway, the second typeset should show up shortly. In the meantime, the direct URL above works.

Update:

It is showing up now.

last edited at Feb 1, 2016 11:42PM

PrettyMitsuki
Glasses
joined Feb 21, 2015

Things will work out somehow with some easygoing feelings... then it will soon turn into fluttering feelings XD I'm so happy No-rae is about to realize her feelings all we need now is to Seol-a to feel it too :3 thanks for the translation!

last edited at May 18, 2015 1:02AM

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

Thank you, halmoni. You're a god amongst grandmas!

joined Apr 16, 2015

I always thought that Seol-A was aware of her own feelings, tbh. It might not have been spelled out but she's been acting on those feelings for awhile now and together with all the jealousy she felt...

I cant believe it happened. So its Seola who made the first move. She's so bold lol. I'm loving this series so much

It seems like one of those Seo-la's subconscious flirting w/ Norae. I also don't think Seo-la already realized her feelings.

No-rae
joined Feb 4, 2015

Omg I loved it so much ;A; that backhug was so precious because Seol-A looked vulnerable and was really sincere and No-Rae had those eyes of someone in love. I liked everything about this chapter, especially the fact that No-Rae has come to terms with her feelings, or that's what I get from her words.

It also seems like she wants them to be more, I don't know but those words "I vowed to keep that promise that we made "as friends". That's right. Because for now, we're still friends." caught my attention and I can't fully understand what No-Rae was trying to say with that.

And I totally agree with Halmoni's comment about yuri. It's a lesbian story, and that means yuri so...

Anyway, thanks for translating Halmoni! and for the people who made those rough typesets :D

I always thought that Seol-A was aware of her own feelings, tbh. It might not have been spelled out but she's been acting on those feelings for awhile now and together with all the jealousy she felt...

I cant believe it happened. So its Seola who made the first move. She's so bold lol. I'm loving this series so much

It seems like one of those Seo-la's subconscious flirting w/ Norae. I also don't think Seo-la already realized her feelings.

I think she knows she has strong feelings for No-Rae but doesn't get why or what kind of feelings these are. She doesn't seem to know she has romantic feelings for No-Rae because she has only dated men and to many of us, it doesn't seem like she has ever been in love with any of them. So, I don't think she has realized yet she is falling for a woman, because she doesn't know what is to feel in love and only thought of having a romantic relationship with men. Maybe if No-Rae tried to be a little bolder with Seol-A, she could realize she likes too much No-Rae's touch/words or something.

last edited at May 18, 2015 1:39AM

joined Jan 31, 2015

madlax232:

It also seems like she wants them to be more, I don't know but those words "I vowed to keep that promise that we made "as friends". That's right. Because for now, we're still friends." caught my attention and I can't fully understand what No-Rae was trying to say with that.

For the first part "I vowed to keep that promise that we made 'as friends'.", my interpretation is simply that when No-rae made that promise (... or when Seol-a "made her make" that promise but it seemed like No-rae accepted it), they were still friends.

For the second part "Because for now, we're still friends.", I have two interpretations.

My first interpretation is that right now, at the end of Chapter 35, the end of Act 2, they are still friends. They are now closer to each other than ever, especially after having gone through the various hardships in the last 2 acts. But they still aren't officially dating or having a romantic relationship. (Despite what the goggles may indicate...) But No-rae is definitely harboring "secret" romantic feelings toward Seol-a. And Seol-a is harboring feelings that she doesn't quite understand toward No-rae.

My second interpretation is much simpler. It's simply that No-rae is glad that they are still friends after all this, despite the stuff that No-rae said to Seol-a, which No-rae regrets.

last edited at May 18, 2015 1:50AM

joined Jan 31, 2015

To those who are reading this on Imgur, here's an...

Imgur protip

This is a bookmarklet to effectively make the Imgur viewing experience nearly the same as the viewing experience on Comico.

What it does

It makes the images full size (because Imgur slightly shrinks them on the page),
and it gets rid of the spacing between images (so no more black bars between images).

Instructions

Create a new bookmark on your browser's bookmark toolbar (you can bookmark any random page), and put this as the URL of the bookmark:

javascript:(function(){$('.blog .image').css('margin','0 auto');var addedWidth=200;$('.two-column .panel.left, .two-column .left .panel').css('width',610+addedWidth+'px');$('#content.two-column').css('width',1000+addedWidth+'px');})();

Now, you essentially have a "button" on the bookmark toolbar.
Go to a chapter in Imgur, then click on this "button", and it will make the changes to the current page.

kyra edit: sorry anon, my mouse went a bit haywire and it accidently edited your post when I just mean to quote it. Apologies. I've added the java script back as it might be of use to a lot of people (like me).

Edit by anonymous:
All good. Post content restored.

Update

There is a new version of the bookmarklet.

See here: http://dynasty-scans.com/forum/posts/160261

last edited at Feb 15, 2016 12:03AM

joined Feb 17, 2015

"Because FOR NOW we are still friends". Alright Norae, so you have any intention to make Seola not only friend? Go for it girl!! Lol.

Port
joined Jan 23, 2015

Whoa, now I'm afraid if ssamba wil go full kdrama with norae being in denial for a long time, hindering seol-a's self realization, and then family members join the fray, not to mention jealous best friends or the coming of a third party
This is gona be a very looooong ride...

halmoni Uploader
Jjjtjtjtjy
joined Jan 6, 2015

From my interpretation, the "I vowed to keep that promise that we made 'as friends'" meant that No-rae would keep the promise as long as they remained "friends", because it was promise that they made when they were friends. She was running away from Seol-a due to her unwanted romantic feelings, but then she realized that she didn't have any excuses to run away anymore. She didn't want to lose Seol-a. No-rae didn't have to act on her romantic feelings and distance herself from Seol-a. So No-rae decides to let things play out naturally, and see where their relationship goes.

As for the "Because for now, we're still friends", No-rae is acknowledging that they're just friends at the moment, but she knows that they won't be able to stay friends forever. The Korean says "as of yet", but it sounded slightly awkward so I changed it a bit. I'm assuming that this means that No-rae with either confess her feelings when she gets the balls to do so (and thus upgrade from friend to girlfriend), or she'll end her friendship with Seol-a when her feelings become too much of a burden to bear.

Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

Cute chapter. Didn't think norea would be such a deep character. We've only seen glimpses before and we only know what seola's been thinking before. I'm glad they've resolved their issues. :)
On to the next conflict! :)

1924893_10202788342174381_69187846677337107_n
joined Dec 11, 2014

OMG, THAT BACK HUG!!! OMFG DSKGSDLJGBDJFNG ... throws lilies and sprinkles glitter everywhere in the room (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

But really, how can someone sit on someone's lap without noticing what they have just sat on???!!!

1004423_215737701908251_258016894_n
joined Apr 26, 2015

Ah such a nice chapter, Many thank Halmoni for the translation and ddd for typing. I just read it nice and complete within 24 hours of its release thanks to you both.

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Elevan

OMG, THAT BACK HUG!!! OMFG DSKGSDLJGBDJFNG ...
throws lilies and sprinkles glitter everywhere in the room (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

^ this + your avatar = hilarious :D

Kirigiri%20san%20582
joined Apr 27, 2014

http://doodle-dump.tumblr.com/post/119267107779/halmoniswag-this-ones-for-you-because-ur-the
Some new fanart. on a completely different note how do u comment with pictures omg.....
ALSO!!! if you like the art pls like/reblog from their blog. They're a good friend of mine and honestly they deserve more publicity!!

joined Apr 26, 2015

Somehow I felt this was the last chapter !!!! I even read down to authors comment and this forms comment with such fears in my heart to see if there is anyone else with such feeling.
It just felt that way, with all the narrations from no-rae's thoughts and the conclusion which just left us open with the thoughts that: no-rae will never let you go and will keep the promise she made as friends because that is the type of relationship they both have for now, and she will be hiding her feelings for now and see where the waves of feelings will take them both.
One question, was all the narration in the box belongs to no-rae's thoughts? even the parts where she says "the Seol-A I know"?

joined Apr 26, 2015

The part of sitting on Seol-A lap was so hilarious, and amazingly non of us could imagine it happening out of all our wishful scenarios , Samba is just amazing.
But I really loved the face rest of Seol-A on no-rae's shoulders and the look of no-rae at that moment. Sooooo romantic and beautiful.

last edited at May 18, 2015 5:46AM

joined Apr 26, 2015

From my interpretation, the "I vowed to keep that promise that we made 'as friends'" meant that No-rae would keep the promise as long as they remained "friends", because it was promise that they made when they were friends. She was running away from Seol-a due to her unwanted romantic feelings, but then she realized that she didn't have any excuses to run away anymore. She didn't want to lose Seol-a. No-rae didn't have to act on her romantic feelings and distance herself from Seol-a. So No-rae decides to let things play out naturally, and see where their relationship goes.

As for the "Because for now, we're still friends", No-rae is acknowledging that they're just friends at the moment, but she knows that they won't be able to stay friends forever. The Korean says "as of yet", but it sounded slightly awkward so I changed it a bit. I'm assuming that this means that No-rae with either confess her feelings when she gets the balls to do so (and thus upgrade from friend to girlfriend), or she'll end her friendship with Seol-a when her feelings become too much of a burden to bear.

I couldn't agree more, this is the same interpretation I had.

Tokyo%20mew%20mew%20icon
joined Jan 15, 2015

This chapter was.... OMGOMGOMG!!!!! Lolol but seriously this chapter just reminds me why I love this comic so much. I just had a mini fangirl attack ahahaha. THANKS FOR THE TRANSLATIONS AND TYPESETS!
Also, I'm one of the ones hoping that the "Because for now, we're still friends" things means that No-rae wants them to be more than platonic. If so, it's probably the first almost fully obvious admitting of romantic feelings in the comic. Yay!! :D (that was a complicated sentence)

(I couldn't stop laughing when No-rae realised she was sitting on Seol-a. Oh man, her face hahahaha :'D Then the feels came right after...)

To reply you must either login or sign up.