Forum › Posts by Skoops

joined Apr 16, 2015

I always thought that Seol-A was aware of her own feelings, tbh. It might not have been spelled out but she's been acting on those feelings for awhile now and together with all the jealousy she felt...

I cant believe it happened. So its Seola who made the first move. She's so bold lol. I'm loving this series so much

It seems like one of those Seo-la's subconscious flirting w/ Norae. I also don't think Seo-la already realized her feelings.

joined Apr 16, 2015

Ahh. I completely missed the fact that it was the same girl who bitched about Seol-a in the bathroom. My bad. Thanks for putting that confusion to rest, lol. I see Seol-a as possibly being bi, but heavily leaning towards girls. She was attracted to No-rae even before No-rae saved her from that psycho ex-bf. And with guys she just never found a reason to reject any of them, because.. meh.

I just found this manhwa and I love it!! So much so that I had to create an account to join in the discussion, lol.

I'm sure this has been discussed before, but it's something that's been stuck on my mind. What do you guys think was the reason Seol-a deliberately got close to Ji-hwan back when they were younger? A girl was looking on. Was this meant to imply that Seol-a liked her too? I think Ji-hwan said something about "back then I knew what you were thinking, so I allowed it. But now I have no idea". If he knew that Seol-a was using him to make the other girl jealous, shouldn't it be obvious that she now has a thing for No-rae?

Btw, do you all think of Seol-a as bi or gay?

I see it as unlikely that she liked the girl in school. She over heard them bad mouting her and saying how they weren't actually her friend, just pretending as to get close to the guys that fawned over Seol-a. So, she made it clear to claim him completely in order to stick it to the other girl. Now with No-rae, she is legitimately Seol-a's friend so her clinging to Ji-hwan didn't make sense as No-rae wasn't like the other girls.

If either of them is outright gay, I think it is Seol-a. I don't believe she has loved any guy yet and just went out with them just because really.

joined Apr 16, 2015

I just found this manhwa and I love it!! So much so that I had to create an account to join in the discussion, lol.

I'm sure this has been discussed before, but it's something that's been stuck on my mind. What do you guys think was the reason Seol-a deliberately got close to Ji-hwan back when they were younger? A girl was looking on. Was this meant to imply that Seol-a liked her too? I think Ji-hwan said something about "back then I knew what you were thinking, so I allowed it. But now I have no idea". If he knew that Seol-a was using him to make the other girl jealous, shouldn't it be obvious that she now has a thing for No-rae?

Btw, do you all think of Seol-a as bi or gay?