Forum › Fluttering Feelings [SPOILER THREAD]

joined Jan 31, 2015

FFF: FFFUUU

joined Mar 9, 2015

Halmoni is there a new yuri manhwa on comico. It sure looks yuri! Title is 행운소년소녀. If it is will you and your team be scanlating?

judging from google translate, it's a story about twins. i doubt comico would go down the twincest route.

Shame ^_^

joined Mar 9, 2015

And your point being?

Utena%20rose%20white%20200x200
joined Mar 28, 2014

and it's still at least 35 mins more of waiting... chapter, please, come!

And your point being?

not sure about anon's, but mine would be derailing painfully off topic..

joined May 10, 2015

Chapter 35 FF: the first sign that I'm reading yuri (>.<)

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

OMG OMG OMG I just can't :D :D Their scenes :D

joined Apr 5, 2015

OMGOMGOMG WHATS HAPPENING. It's 5am here and I'm so glad I woke to see it. But now I can't sleep.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Oh god ch 35. I'm liking what I see from the raws. Looking forward to the translations :)

Bae and Rae (what my sister and I call them XD) always make my Sundays.

joined Mar 28, 2014

OMG! OMG OMG! Lemme join the club of those who can't! xDDD

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

OMG! OMG OMG! Lemme join the club of those who can't! xDDD

OMG OMG OMG - sure thing! XD

mikasamikasa77
Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014

OMG!!! I'm going to sleep now. Tomorrow morning, Halmoni you 'll kill my breakfast!!!!

joined May 17, 2015

Got a test in the morning but I stayed up to wait for this chapter!!!!!!!!
Back to waiting another week heol
Amen about kyungwoo though... (spoiler thread right? am I allowed to discuss this chapter already????)

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

After those reactions, I'm totally not gonna look at the raws. Seems like I'm gonna be in for a treat. : >

joined Mar 28, 2014

So was No-rae spacing out so much that she literaly didn't notice Seol-a and sat on her?
Who's the brown-haired guy? Is it Gyeong-woo again?
#BelieveInHalmoni

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

So was No-rae spacing out so much that she literaly didn't notice Seol-a and sat on her?
Who's the brown-haired guy? Is it Gyeong-woo again?
#BelieveInHalmoni

Yes it is and the black haired one at the end is also him, looks like he really is or was a bad boy and was only acting (went as far as changing his look)

last edited at May 17, 2015 5:29PM

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

trafi
Thank you for that information. I'm so relieved right now...

joined Mar 28, 2014

Yes it is and the black haired one at the end is also him, looks like he really is or was a bad boy and was only acting (went as far as changing his look)

Wait, what? o_O I thought he, may be, shared his contacts with Seol-a, and the image we see at the end of the chapter is a photoshopped pic of his (reference to chapter 9, how boys also fix their photos these days). Whatever, I wonder what did the two talked about... Did he say sorry? Did he confess? Did he ask to go out properly? Did he say anything else... Oh.. So difficult waiting for the TL.

last edited at May 17, 2015 5:41PM

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

Wait, what? o_O I thought he shared his contacts with Seol-a, and the image we see at the end of the chapter is a photoshopped pic of his (reference to chapter 9, how boys also fix their photos these days). Whatever, I wonder what did the two talked about... Did he say sorry? Did he confess? Did he ask to go out properly? Did he say anything else... Oh.. So difficult waiting for the TL.

What I said were only assumption (either way, he's still a jerk x)), you may be right. To me it looked likes No-Rae said to Seol-A why she reacted this way and then I think Seol-A went to make things clear with Kyeong-Woo.

last edited at May 17, 2015 5:54PM

joined Mar 28, 2014

Wait, what? o_O I thought he shared his contacts with Seol-a, and the image we see at the end of the chapter is a photoshopped pic of his (reference to chapter 9, how boys also fix their photos these days). Whatever, I wonder what did the two talked about... Did he say sorry? Did he confess? Did he ask to go out properly? Did he say anything else... Oh.. So difficult waiting for the TL.

What I said were only assumption,, you may be right. To me it looked likes No-Rae said to Seol-A why she reacted this way and then I think Seol-A went to make things clear with Kyeong-Woo.

Yeah, sorry, I wrote my lines really confusing and they might look offending, I guess... The "wait, what" part was me getting stunned by the fact that it's the same person! Really nicely spotted, trafi!
Then I actually processed and accepted it as a fact and came up with the rest of my assumption (photoshopping)
But that got me very curious about what exactly they talked about in the chapter: No-rae and Seol-a, Seol-a and Gyeong-woo.

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

Ok I didn't take it like that (but I wasn't offended at all) x)

Yeah it's really the same, the pseudo his Kim Kyeong Woo. With this manhwa, I got used to verify the identity of every guy who appear, don't want to get two guy mixed up again... so I check the name x)

last edited at May 17, 2015 6:15PM

joined May 17, 2015

Wait, what? o_O I thought he, may be, shared his contacts with Seol-a, and the image we see at the end of the chapter is a photoshopped pic of his (reference to chapter 9, how boys also fix their photos these days). Whatever, I wonder what did the two talked about... Did he say sorry? Did he confess? Did he ask to go out properly? Did he say anything else... Oh.. So difficult waiting for the TL.

He confessed and ask seola to date him and he was being serious etc but seola said she didnt see him as a man lol and wanted to maintain their older sister-younger brother relationship (errrrr youre being too nice seola TT)

last edited at May 17, 2015 6:20PM

joined Mar 28, 2014

He confessed and ask seola to date him and he was being serious etc but seola said she didnt see him as a man lol and wanted to maintain their older sister-younger brother relationship (errrrr youre being too nice seola TT)

But then he really did like her from the start, and acted dirty simply because that's the way he's got used to act with girls? Meaning he wasn't really that bad of a guy in the end. Anyway, nice friendzoning, Seol-a.

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

I cant believe it happened. So its Seola who made the first move. She's so bold lol. I'm loving this series so much

2_copy
joined Jan 27, 2015

I cant believe it happened. So its Seola who made the first move. She's so bold lol. I'm loving this series so much

Let's not get ahead of ourselves just yet. I am not sure I would call that a "move." It actually seems like a pretty normal "Seol-a" sorta thing to do, especially considering No-rae's attitude recently.

Kirigiri%20san%20582
joined Apr 27, 2014

Let's not get ahead of ourselves just yet. I am not sure I would call that a "move." It actually seems like a pretty normal "Seol-a" sorta thing to do, especially considering No-rae's attitude recently.

Yeah seol-a still hasnt figured out her feelings so i dont think she had those intentions. and also am i the only one who found seol-a's smile in the last panel a bit...weird? Idk i might be reading a bit too much into it

To reply you must either login or sign up.