Forum › Posts by d.d.d.

joined May 10, 2015

Unwelcome Standard Plot Twist Device #47 version C:

Yu-ji died and got reincarnated in No-Rae's body through the power of the Yuri God, who is basically a manifestation of faith of millions of Yuri fans cough Yuri slave cough who are victims of citrus poison, thirsty for some Yuri fluttery fluff.

joined May 10, 2015

Rough Typeset 40
https://mega.co.nz/#!bURVBbDb!3WFELIgtkIm9oH8j25Cw_LKol0Ab6xfUkG9dd0F0Zr4

Sigh... I knew something boring is coming up after lots of sequential #seolrae service

last edited at Jun 21, 2015 7:32PM

joined May 10, 2015

d.d.d. hahaha I read that as Marmite and I went "mate must be oz". But seems like you're a Kiwi? Anyway, just want to say BIG THANKS for always doing lightspeed typeset in the middle of the day ^^

@ann
Nope, but I do like eating kiwi(the fruit, not the bird). I live somewhere on GMT-5, so it's evening here.

joined May 10, 2015

Rough Typeset Chapter 39
https://mega.co.nz/#!LFoTmDDZ!zW6na09bmABpAdmM_BCOYEpG2rxdShkgHGgb0byPlnU

Next chapter will be full of Seol-a flirting ROFL and it only takes what? 39 chapters.
Well... back to reading marimite for another week...

last edited at Jun 14, 2015 9:11PM

joined May 10, 2015

Err... I said it was childish, because it will have no effect whatsoever. It's like a child sticking his tongue out to make a point.

Well, not reading FF will also have no effect what so ever on everyone's life LOL that's like giving up before trying. And no, I'm not sticking my tongue, but I am pulling my middle finger out =P

I wasn't aiming for it to have any impact or anything. It was just to let people know that those websites steal other people's work with no consent or anything. You'll be surprised by how many people who don't know that they're reading stolen work or even think that what they're doing is harmless.

joined May 10, 2015

Was the ignorant part for me or Nya-chan? Because I didn't mind that "fuck off", you're completely right in not liking that they stole it, as long you don't reorder the panels or anything like that, you can write whatever you want if it don't affect the story, it's good to let more people know how those sites work and who really deserve credits.

And about reading in those sites, the only one I use is mangahere, for two reasons, they have some series that are hard to find, like mangas licensed by mangabox or that are upload only in a few places like Batoto, and tsukomis, my priority is always yuri so I read it here and just look at the tsukomis on mangahere, the rest I read there and download from the translators site what I liked, or from Kissmanga or Batoto if their site or links are dead.

Also, I noticed some comments on mangahere that they didn't know how to read on comico to give more views to fluttering feelings, maybe put a tutorial next time so they can give more likes to it? Even if you don't like them, there's people who use them and want to give support, so you can at least use those sites to help Ssamba.

Sorry, I had no hand in those overtooning what so ever. I'm not part of any scanlation groups. I do my typeset purely as a fan to support samba. You just need to visit the chapter to give samba more views. Pretty sure, it's just that simple.

joined May 10, 2015

The whole thing about adding insults on the comic is childish anyway.

Nobody likes to have their work stolen and used for profit by people who do no work at all. If being childish is the only way to make people realized that those websites steal people's work, then I have no problem being called childish. You'll be surprised by how ignorant people are regarding who translate, clean raws, typeset, and do quality checks.

But most people don't care if it was stole, what you can do is say who translated it, show link to their site, things like that, but if you think you or anyone else will make people stop using mangafox and others, you're just fooling yourself, because that will never happen, people just want to read it, they don't care how, they don't care about who worked on it as long as they have a way to read it, and they will always use the easier way to read it, which is mangafox and mangahere, since they even have some webcomics and licensed mangas.

Lol that's funny. Because some people seems to care enough and call it childish because they want it to look as perfect as possible. Anyways, I never want people to stop reading from mangafox, mangahere or whatever. I just don't like my work uploaded on random websites and use for profit. I don't mind if people use my work for private use, but not for profit. Ignorant people like you who don't care about anything as long as it's convenient for them are why those 'Fuck Off' notes appear.

joined May 10, 2015

The whole thing about adding insults on the comic is childish anyway.

Nobody likes to have their work stolen and used for profit by people who do no work at all. If being childish is the only way to make people realized that those websites steal people's work, then I have no problem being called childish. You'll be surprised by how ignorant people are regarding who translate, clean raws, typeset, and do quality checks.

joined May 10, 2015

d.d.d.:

@anonymous
Is that a hagwon? I thought that's where No-Rae works lol

That's what the sign says.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hagwon

Actually, I'm a bit unclear about the detail (though trivial in the story) of whether No-rae did go out with her coworkers or did not go out with them.

In taeyeonlikesgirls's original phrase, it sounds like her coworkers asked her to go with them, but she turned them down. But in your typeset, it sounds like she did go with them.

She didn't go. On last chapter (37), No-Rae said that her work ends at 8 and the accident happened at 9.20. I don't think there's enough time to hang out? I'm actually quite unclear myself. I think that we need to wait for halmoni's translation to confirm it.

joined May 10, 2015

Let me know if anyone find it hard to understand some of the sentences or any spelling mistakes that affect the story. I'll only edit it if it really is a crucial mistake and impossible for people to understand.

@anonymous
Is that a hagwon? I thought that's where No-Rae works lol

last edited at Jun 8, 2015 2:34AM

joined May 10, 2015

Rough typeset 38
https://mega.co.nz/#!yV4UVLIT!DHrSn0pCQIfNtjdUlu8x1aovYc9HoJ8gxODv5AVR5Pw

Since I already cleaned it, might as well typeset it...
P.S. No-Rae works at...

joined May 10, 2015

It's 'Overabundance', not 'Over Abundance'.

Actually, 'over' didn't have a capital.

Surely you meant, "Actually, 'over' doesn't have a capital."

Actually I put 'didn't' because I was going to merge 'over' with that other word.

It was an unconscious action, admittedly.

Do you see how many times it takes for you to write a sentence that is both spelling and grammar error free? That's how many steps a QCed scanlations have to go through before it's finally done. So, don't compare rough typesets with a real QCed scanlations and ask for perfection from rough typesets.

joined May 10, 2015

Actually, 'over' didn't have a capital.

Surely you meant, "Actually, 'over' doesn't have a capital."

joined May 10, 2015

I'd rather not do it unless it impact the story in anyway. It is just a rough typeset, not a fully QCed scanlation.

Well I had the impression that there was an over abundance of teeth rather than youth, and this has greatly affected the plot so...

joined May 10, 2015

@ halmoni / d.d.d.

Minor typos:

Box: A thouhtful guy with a snug embrace.

No-rae: That's becaue I didn't tell you;

Note that these are extremely minor and do not impact the story in any way, so it's totally up to you guys whether you want to fix it (especially the rough typeset).

I'd rather not do it unless it impact the story in anyway. It is just a rough typeset, not a fully QCed scanlation.

joined May 10, 2015

d.d.d.:

@ d.d.d.

LOL, I just saw your afterword. Eloquently said.

Sadly, those delightful people are probably still gonna steal-upload it, and it'd be hilarious if they don't even bother taking away that part. (They don't take away the translator and typesetter credits usually.)

I'm thinking of putting it at the end of every chapter now, starting from chapter 37 =P
I'll do anything just to annoy the hell out of those thieves LOL

If there were hypothetically a way to directly insert highly subtle subliminal messages right in the middle of the dialog without detracting from the story, it woulda been excellent.

Like Seol-a saying "Oh hi there No-rae FUCK MANGAFOX did you eat yet?"

That would be hilarious ROFL
Maybe I'll write 'FUCK MangaFox' on No-rae's shirt or Seol-a's bag or something like that next time

joined May 10, 2015

@ d.d.d.

LOL, I just saw your afterword. Eloquently said.

Sadly, those delightful people are probably still gonna steal-upload it, and it'd be hilarious if they don't even bother taking away that part. (They don't take away the translator and typesetter credits usually.)

I'm thinking of putting it at the end of every chapter now, starting from chapter 37 =P
I'll do anything just to annoy the hell out of those thieves LOL

joined May 10, 2015

@jrdp_18
I'll be emailing my roughs as usual(do whatever you want with it, imgur or whatever) and I'll still be posting a link here too.

I'll let other smart people to think about Samba's read counts since I don't know anything about programs. I'm only doing what I can that I think is helping to promote FF. That's why my rough is fast and quick with little to no redraws because they're just quick 1-hour or so typeset roughs. It's purely just to get people addicted to the flutters lol

That said, I'm only doing it now because it's summer holiday. I don't think that I'll have time to do it once summer holiday is done.

joined May 10, 2015

d.d.d.:

@anonymous Everyone knows this is the real 18+ scene that Samba drew ROFL
http://i.imgur.com/X2u5nli.jpg

Top kek.

If you string together the other NSFW art and a few more real panels, we would have the first NSFW FF doujin (dongin?), lawl.

That sounds interesting. Not sure how other fanarts would go well with Samba's style though. This one is just a good coincidence that the line strokes and coloring are similar to Samba's.

joined May 10, 2015

@anonymous Everyone knows this is the real 18+ scene that Samba drew ROFL
http://i.imgur.com/X2u5nli.jpg

joined May 10, 2015

Rough Typeset Chapter 36
https://mega.nz/#!nNR23YQS!JtteIj5YUALe5jNnbM5BaJ_C0KrLUTr267A72DfAJ5I

There might be some typos since I didn't realize that Halmoni is still editing.

last edited at May 24, 2015 10:07PM

joined May 10, 2015

d.d.d.:

Chapter 35 FF: the first sign that I'm reading yuri (>.<)

To paraphrase halmoni...
Did you miss chapters 1-34? :3

There's no yuri from chapter 1-34 :P
There's not even any hand holding or any sorts.
The last 3 pages of this forum has more yuri than the last 30 chapters of FF LOL

joined May 10, 2015

Chapter 35 FF: the first sign that I'm reading yuri (>.<)