Forum › Bloom Into You discussion

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Look very interesting. Nakatani is one of my favorite author/artist.
The title make me think the sempai will going to chase after the MC. But how ?
It seems very great and eventually the MC will fell for her.

This is why I think its interesting to have the MC as the love interest (yes I know it's common it het), I'd love to see her get conquered/romanced by senpai... and not just suddenly the MC falling in love without much build up... Just hope it doesn't just drag out...

Still, this early development is welcome.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Liking the premise so far. I like how it's the senpai who falls for the protag first. It was nice since from the set up and title it really seemed like just another school girl yuri where average protag chases after the untouchable cool senpai.

Like others I think the pacing was a little weird. It did a really nice job of introducing Yuu and I liked how it took its time to reveal her situation. I wished the chapter ended with Nanami beginning to get these feelings and then confess after 1 more chapter because by then she would be more sure about her feelings.

Looking forward to the next chapter. Thanks Ihoshiku for scanlating! I'm always up for more multi chaptered yuri.

Sj2
joined Nov 23, 2014

She probably got excited while holding Yuu's hand.

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo
joined Apr 24, 2014

I might not really understand how or why that senpai is falling for the protagonist but maybe later i'll find out...? >~<

I know right! D: how did that happen?

joined Mar 30, 2012

The most logical reason would be the senpai gets off on rejections. Yes really, what is this girl saying!

Interesting to see where it goes, but seeing the title... seems to speak for the end, not that that's bad.

joined Mar 23, 2013

The most logical reason would be the senpai gets off on rejections. Yes really, what is this girl saying!

Interesting to see where it goes, but seeing the title... seems to speak for the end, not that that's bad.

Her getting rejected by the MC would mean the start of a great yandere adventure.

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

Her getting rejected by the MC would mean the start of a great yandere adventure.

... I think I'd be totally ok with such development.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

If I read this picture correctly, sempai is going to be rejected at first, but is going to keep on trying (see hand pulling the arm away).

last edited at May 10, 2015 5:11PM

Untitled
joined Aug 14, 2014

Yeesss. Let's see how this ends up :-)

^ PERFECT. I can't wait lol.

last edited at May 10, 2015 5:14PM

Random Reader
joined Nov 30, 2011

Look at her entire body language. Her feet and legs are leaning away from Nanami, I even think her hips and the way the dress is swishing seem to make it look like she's trying to distance herself. The left hand could be seeing has trying to push her away as well but got caught by Nanami. And then her head itself is leaning away, not to mention the annoyed look in the eyes. Tis gonna be a battle OF EEEEPIC proportions.

Profile160x160
joined Nov 20, 2014

It could possibly be merely a high from someone finally understanding where she's coming from about 'Not being interested in love.' I mean, people have always wondered what she was talking about when she said she had no interest in a relationship and considered her weird for it. And here MC comes and agrees with her.

So yeah, a bit quick perhaps, but not necessarily strange.

joined Apr 18, 2013

That's a nice twist for sure.

Tumblr_nsb2wsngkl1t0bs5do3_250
joined Jul 2, 2013

Curious that is being published by Dengeki Daioh. I really like the way their uniform looks.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Another interesting sample on the Dengeki site.

And an interview of the author ?

http://asciimw.jp/award/taisyo/comic_interview02.html

(I can't read Japanese, so sue me)

last edited at May 10, 2015 5:46PM

Qndkfwtexmw51%20-%20kopie
joined May 20, 2014

Wow, yesterday I read ^that interview and that Rireba would have a new manga series on-going, and today I just saw it translated <3
Thanks for the translation! I really like the manga so far :3

joined Jan 17, 2014

easy story about a senpai who love super hard mode :DDD

Promo-facebook-facebook%20profile%20picture
joined May 24, 2014

At the rate this story is escalating, we can expect the Lots of sex tag in chapter 2 I guess xD
... No but seriously, this was cute (even if the confession was seemingly out of nowhere..) thanks for translating! :)

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Now the question will be whether this will develop into a comedy, a drama, or remain a slice-of-life coming of age romance type thing. I'm kinda leaning towards the last, since that's just the tone the first chapter gives off so far.

Screen%20shot%202014-05-25%20at%201.17.14%20pm
joined Apr 16, 2014

Curious that is being published by Dengeki Daioh.

Nakatani-sensei participated in a contest for rookies that was held by Dengeki Daioh and won the first place which is why she got to do a series however, the one-shot she did for the contest is irrelevant to this series.

joined Jun 12, 2012

This gon be gud

Tuna%20copy
joined Nov 7, 2014

Yeah, like many others I definitely agree senpai is confessing wayy too soon and it seemed like MC would be chasing her at first. Honestly it would've been more interesting to see MC gradually breaking down senpai's stone-cold heart, but this works too.

Will definitely be following this.

The%20witch's%20house
joined Apr 9, 2015

1) Senpai likes MC because she thinks she has the same problem
2) MC rejects her (which leads to more excited Senpai) at first but ends up liking her
3) MC confesses but Senpai thinks she mistook interest/excitement for love and rejects -OR- MC decides not to confess because she thinks Senpai only likes her because she's mistaking love with interest/excitement
4) Some drama
5) Happy End (literally).

OR

Ch.1 was a joke confession and Senpai goes "just kidding." Senpai was testing whether or not MC had real trouble letting herself fall for others because Senpai had a traumatic past which led to her being asexual in name.

OR

They both go out to correct their problem. MC does fall in love but is worried Senpai likes her because of her fetish.

last edited at May 10, 2015 7:57PM

queenchiffon
joined Feb 15, 2015

damn.. need more its so great

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

Something people seem to be missing: When Yuu asked of her senpai had ever been excited by someone's confession before, she prefaced her question by saying "leaving aside girls". It's perfectly possible that she's a lesbian and rejected the confessions she got from other girls for various reasons beyond her sexuality (didn't think they were serious, still in the closet, her reputation).

... It's clearly a "[topic] aside" expression to continue with the conversation.

Well yes, but it still put aside a topic that was central to the conversation that got continued, leaving the senpai a way to get herself off the hook. I'm not saying Yuu did that intentionally, just that it could have happened.

Curious that is being published by Dengeki Daioh.

Nakatani-sensei participated in a contest for rookies that was held by Dengeki Daioh and won the first place which is why she got to do a series however, the one-shot she did for the contest is irrelevant to this series.

Huh. What was the one-shot and was it any good?

FlameHazeKatsu
Img_1342
joined Feb 5, 2013

Woooot! New series! Nice, I like it. (y)

To reply you must either login or sign up.