Forum › Posts by ihoshiku

ihoshiku
Screen%20shot%202014-05-25%20at%201.17.14%20pm
joined Apr 16, 2014

Huh. What was the one-shot and was it any good?

Good or not depends on each person, I personally thought it was interesting despite the fact that it was het. and I think that's the reason the mangaka decided not to follow it because she wanted to do yuri.

It talks about two twin sisters who disliked when people try to differentiate between them, everyday they would swap places by flipping the coin, they both fell in love with their childhood friend. On the day their childhood friend confesses to one of the twins, one of them dies in an accident, in the end we don't really know who died since they swap places everyday since they were children but it was hinted that the one that got confessed to is the one who died.

It was nice and confusing at the same time, I liked how the twins were betrayed as one person with a clone.
I can translate it if people are interested but I doubt you'd find it in dynasty since it's het.

ihoshiku
Screen%20shot%202014-05-25%20at%201.17.14%20pm
joined Apr 16, 2014

Curious that is being published by Dengeki Daioh.

Nakatani-sensei participated in a contest for rookies that was held by Dengeki Daioh and won the first place which is why she got to do a series however, the one-shot she did for the contest is irrelevant to this series.