Forum › Bloom Into You discussion

Photo-thumb-19381
joined Nov 6, 2013

I expected the mc to fall for the senpai...but I was proved quite wrong very fast...not what usually happens.

S-l225
joined Feb 14, 2014

I wonder if Koyomi's serious about liking old people.

joined May 21, 2015

interesting turn of events. will be looking forward the next chap. ^_^

joined Dec 8, 2014

Cool, this will be my new fave story! Cant wait next chapter

Images%20(10)
joined Apr 30, 2013

this is awesome i love this a lotsssss really can't wait for the next chapter :D <3

Kirigiri%20san%20582
joined Apr 27, 2014

how many chapters are out so far?

joined Jun 12, 2015

Three.

Kirigiri%20san%20582
joined Apr 27, 2014

Three.

thanks.
is there any link to the raws or

joined Jun 12, 2015

Three.

thanks.

I don't have the raws but here you can view chinese scans.

Kirigiri%20san%20582
joined Apr 27, 2014

Three.

thanks.

I don't have the raws but here you can view chinese scans.

sweet. hey thanks alot! :D

joined Jun 12, 2015

Chapter 2, yay!

joined Jan 30, 2013

Hnng, it looks good till now but I'm afraid I'll get too involved again and then the series takes a turn for the worse.
But judging by their other works, it should be fine... right?

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

This is the first time either of them have fallen in love, but I'm pretty sure that's not how you're supposed to act around a crush!

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

This is the first time either of them have fallen in love, but I'm pretty sure that's not how you're supposed to act around a crush!

Wait so you not supposed to walk them toward the railway crossing, then kissing them as the train passed...?

My life has been a lie....

Profile160x160
joined Nov 20, 2014

I dunno, I think I prefer this to the "Beating around the bush" approach most Romance Mangas tend to take.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

I like fast development, but the way it is done here is... odd... Feels like there is no buildup at all, somewhat unsatisfying to me...

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

I dunno, I think I prefer this to the "Beating around the bush" approach most Romance Mangas tend to take.

True, this is a refreshing change. Still very awkward though

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

I like fast development, but the way it is done here is... odd... Feels like there is no buildup at all, somewhat unsatisfying to me...

I agree. The end result is pretty out there. Like she apologizes for the words she said, only to kiss her right after that? Not only do I dislike the sudden kiss trope because it's never consensual and if tried in real life, it's sexual harassment, but even for a romance manga, the pacing for it is pretty weird.

It's a shame the romantic parts are handled like this because like the first chapter, the first 25 pages are perfect for its pacing, and then it escalates so quickly in the last few pages making you go "What just happened?"

joined May 30, 2015

yeah, there's just something about it that leaves me feeling meh! but the art makes me want to read more!!

i look forward tot he next chapters, I am SO TIRED of the "kouhai is desperate to be loved by senpai" that now that we have a "senpai is hopelessly in love with kouhai" situation, i'm more inclined to read it. Especially cuz the kouhai is like "meh" right now. it's interesting. moar!

joined Jun 12, 2015

Like she apologizes for the words she said, only to kiss her right after that?

Can't you see Nanami is geting hot whenever she hears from Koito: "I don't think that I will ever fall in love with anyone"? This subconsciously flipped the switch for her :P

last edited at Jul 13, 2015 1:35PM

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

I love how their relationship progress so far. I really like that MC didn't immediately jump into yuri route and actually so far denies it even be possible. "Even ignoring that, I won't fall in love" is cleaver way to set-up scenario, where senpai has to make her fall in love and change her mind. I'm honestly hyped. It might turn out to be my favorite yuri series o.o

BTW. Since it's yuri, Senpai's friend is 100% in love with her and will become a problem later, but seeing how natural this manga feels, maybe it will be first time where it's legitimate strong friendship xD

EDIT/ Damn, I was on first page. Didn't see people already commenting this chapter =.=

I think Senpai acts natural. It's her first time feeling love so she has no idea how to act. She tries distance herself at first, because she doesn't want to scare MC off, but then suddenly can't control her so far dormant feelings and just goes for a kiss with "ups, I did it" face. I think she acts perfectly normal as someone who have never been in love before.

last edited at Jul 13, 2015 1:55PM

Kat%202
joined Mar 6, 2012

I love how their relationship progress so far. I really like that MC didn't immediately jump into yuri route and actually so far denies it even be possible. "Even ignoring that, I won't fall in love" is cleaver way to set-up scenario, where senpai has to make her fall in love and change her mind. I'm honestly hyped. It might turn out to be my favorite yuri series o.o

BTW. Since it's yuri, Senpai's friend is 100% in love with her and will become a problem later, but seeing how natural this manga feels, maybe it will be first time where it's legitimate strong friendship xD

EDIT/ Damn, I was on first page. Didn't see people already commenting this chapter =.=

I think Senpai acts natural. It's her first time feeling love so she has no idea how to act. She tries distance herself at first, because she doesn't want to scare MC off, but then suddenly can't control her so far dormant feelings and just goes for a kiss with "ups, I did it" face. I think she acts perfectly as someone who never been in love before.

agreed. I thought "oh here we go with the best friend get jealous and starts become a jerk to the junior -story".

last edited at Jul 13, 2015 2:03PM

Qndkfwtexmw51%20-%20kopie
joined May 20, 2014

Eagerly waiting for the next chapter (in one month I think?) ;__;

Episode9-2
joined Mar 9, 2014

MC looks like the chillest person on Earth, any other regular MC would have lost her mind in this situation. So far I like her character.

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

I don't know. Saeki seemed rather selfless, maybe even too selfless for her own good. Senpai just seemed to kind of string her along. I thought they really should have that conversation between them, but she just played the 'don't you trust me?-card.

last edited at Jul 13, 2015 3:00PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.