Forum › Shoujo Sect discussion

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

Isnt it obvious is the best part of 1 vol :3

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

if i have to be honest, i prefer, between the last ch. of vol 1, and the last of vol 2, the second, it's a difficult choice, but that extinguer scene ... that is the worst POV for the aestetich, and the most difficult to draw, but the best choice for the narration, with okami sempai that fly with the door toward the reader, and the expression of the eyes of momoko right down,
and the moment before, when she tell shinobu "do i really look like i don't know what the sensible things to do is?"

but the end of vol 1 is great too, with the shinobu's dormitory, the sudden confession out on the balcony, and the xxx part about the kirinXmatsury couple (kirin best character),

anyway, kurogane sensei have a thing for the extra, like in hoshikawa ginza, half of the plot is on the last page, the extra or the day after

Psx_20160306_172109
joined Mar 21, 2013

hahaha xD I just read the extra chapters. They both are such players, oh i love them so much <3

E8xkjfiweawhwl5
joined Sep 23, 2013

The only manga/anime I see it is based one hundred percent in the yuri.

Rena_home_1
joined Aug 8, 2012

For the love of everything yuri, PLEASE, SOMEBODY RE-EDIT THESE FIRST FEW CHAPTERS AND PUT THE CORRECT NAMES IN!!!

>HUNTER
>ENGEORGE
>CHIZZLE

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

last edited at Sep 29, 2013 4:46AM

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

I was at first confused as to why was this being uploaded since I thought this was already up, but then I remembered these are from Otenba.

Chie_ava_katsuragi2
joined May 7, 2012

For the love of everything yuri, PLEASE, SOMEBODY RE-EDIT THESE FIRST FEW CHAPTERS AND PUT THE CORRECT NAMES IN!!!

>HUNTER
>ENGEORGE
>CHIZZLE

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

YES, I hate these names ever since I first read this, years ago.

Tumblr_mom2rcrmt01r040i0o1_500
joined Mar 9, 2013

haha. Momoko is so different from the anime.

Mika-icon
joined Jan 31, 2013

Wow, I totally forgot that first chapter even existed...

Images-1
joined Oct 5, 2013

My god that manga was sooooo much better than the ova. Especially that SPOILER AHEAD 3 WAY relationship at the end. That was beyond awesome.

Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

Well now the series are fully uploaded here already. Nice. :)

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

I liked the part where the sisters did it.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I liked the part where girls had sex. That was pretty awesome.

Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

Re-watched the animated version of this. Still got a bias for the manga version. :3

Ushi-nooo
joined Aug 20, 2014

I like this manga but I can never help thinking Matsuri has really weird hair

Like I try to ignore it but that hair

That hair

Anime
joined Oct 20, 2014

Chapter 11, I like it, but it's not kawaii.

Eraser-for-really-big-mistakes
joined Jul 21, 2013

I liked the part where girls had sex. That was pretty awesome.

Oh you

Minayoko
joined Aug 11, 2013

Chapter 2: Maaya declaring herself Shinobu's bitch.
Chapter 3: Shigure calling her sister "Chizzle."
At that point, I was seriously expecting the girls to start referring to each other as "my nigga" starting the next chapter.

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

At that point, I was seriously expecting the girls to start referring to each other as "my nigga" starting the next chapter.

omfg. ^ Same, haha.

joined Oct 17, 2014

Don't forget N George!

Minayoko
joined Aug 11, 2013

Hm. Now I really wanna make a parody with all the girls talking black. But I think it would be kind of breaking some unwritten (or actually written?) law if I just downloaded the pages and replaced the text in the speech bubbles.

Tumblr_nkpow7vbdg1qhrj2vo1_250
joined Apr 20, 2015

I thought ive seen the characters somewhere before ...
the manga is way much better than the anime tho ,
even though i watched the anime version first .

Mika-icon
joined Jan 31, 2013

I just realized that there is now a great chance that listening to the Moonlight Sonata will remind me of an incestuous sex scene since I've watched the ova... (I realized this because it happened)

Billportrait
joined Jan 17, 2014

Contrary to popular belief about the OVA, I really liked this scene a lot more than in the manga

KatzeDerNacht
08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

The manga art is so much better..but well, at least there is some hentai with no males around.... still, too bad cos the character design Kurogane Ken-sensei does is awesomeeeeee

To reply you must either login or sign up.