Forum › Shoujo Sect discussion

Dynasty
joined Apr 18, 2013

I think OVA is more straightforward and sometimes easier to understand, but I like the ending in manga version so much more - it's rare to see a poly yuri ending. :)

Mika-icon
joined Jan 31, 2013

I think OVA is more straightforward and sometimes easier to understand, but I like the ending in manga version so much more - it's rare to see a poly yuri ending. :)

That is exactly what I think about it. The anime ending is just kind of sad for Enjouji in my mind.

joined Mar 15, 2015

The description of this manga series has a grammatical error in it. In the last sentence, it should be "their", not "there".

56239_1311160211088_full
joined Oct 30, 2015

I finished until the end but I don't quite understand the whole story. It is like Shinobu's harem then at the end living in a threesome way. Particularly, I am thinking about their own definition of Love. Well I guess lucky they are female that may avoid them in having a family problem in the future about children. I like the story but I like more story about monogamy.

Untitled%20(1)
joined Aug 24, 2016

So are the three of them together?

joined May 16, 2016

For chizzle dizzle.

2017-06-09-10-36-16-
joined Mar 29, 2017

I still don't understand how a hentai has a better story and character progression then like half of standard manga.

%23spartasgirl
joined Jul 14, 2016

So are the three of them together?

Yep, which is a great step because its a Poly relationship (which makes more sense than cheating) and it doesn't leave poor Maya-san with unrequited love like the anime. I just wish there could have been more of Maya and Momako together at the end.... RAWR!

Copy%20of%20corn%20thief%20maki%20maki%201
joined Jun 17, 2014

I still don't understand how a hentai has a better story and character progression then like half of standard manga.

this made me laugh because its true

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

Story was waaaay smoother and easier to follow in the anime/hentai, plus the classical music in the background took it to a whole new level XD Playin' sonata's while fondling ta-tas

joined May 3, 2014

Does any one know the ending song name ???
Also this one I had read it soooooo long ago....I start to became a little nostalgic ^^

Watashi,%20apathetic%20(600x600)%20a
joined Jul 30, 2015

I read the manga at some point in the past, watched the anime yesterday, reread the manga today, and I've mostly settled on liking the anime more. While I wish they would've kept the poly ending (so sad they didn't T_T) instead of retheming the story towards promiscuous monogamy, I was glad they cut out any side couples that weren't really related to the main two. They weren't necessarily bad stories, but they didn't build up to anything, that made them kind of draining to read when I'm much more invested in Handa x Momoko x Maaya.

Also, while I'm usually pretty hesitant to get behind adaptations significantly altering characterizations, I definitely appreciate it here. Anime Momoko's more restrained, snarky attitude played off Handa better, and I cannot understate my happiness at the subtle pacing edits lowering the (non-Ohkami) rapeyness overall. Fully animated lesbian sex without the guilty uncomfortable sensation of schlicking to rape fic, yes please~

And as it's been said, having that association between Moonlight Sonata and incestuous lesbian sex is just the best thing that could have ever happened to my appreciation of that song. I think they could've made the BGM more broadly appealing had they matched the music to the pacing a little better, but for me, it's just amazing anyway. X P

Does any one know the ending song name ???
Also this one I had read it soooooo long ago....I start to became a little nostalgic ^^

As far as I can tell, it really is just called "Shoujo Sect Ending". Unlike much of the music, I think it was made specifically for the show, rather than being a performance of classical piece. I found a blog with an MP3 of it, but I'm not sure if posting that's within the rules here? Too lazy to check.

last edited at Jun 27, 2018 4:55PM

joined Feb 1, 2017

I'm so confused. Too much different timeline.....? (I don't even know when what happened and what happened after the what happened or whatever the what is happening) The only thing I do get is that the author likes threesomes and that a lot of the characters somewhat looked the same.

Edit*
Never mind. The plot in the anime was a lot easier to follow and now I can grow a bit more accustomed.

last edited at Jul 17, 2018 7:12AM

Espurr%20sparkle
joined May 30, 2013

Wow, I read this in 2009. It was the first Yuri manga I've ever read. Sure was a long time ago. This still manages to be great even after all this time.

Kingdom_Rush_Pro
Alric_profile-min
joined Dec 3, 2019

I liked the part where the sisters did it.

I liked the part where girls had sex. That was pretty awesome.

I liked that fire extinguisher scene. That was a good one. My favourite.

0003_proc
joined Jul 21, 2019

Started the new year by re-reading this. Love Kurogane Kenn.

Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

Well I finally went and read this. Kinda confusing with the large cast of characters introduced so quickly but it left me feeling satisfied with it by the end, oddly enough. Getting to see more into their future was nice.

joined Feb 10, 2022

Never read the manga before tho SS was the first anime yuri with smut I watched. I like the ovas cause they're focused on Shinobu and Momoko most of the time. I wish they could have added the extra of volume 2 in the anime cause never knew what happened with shinobu and maaya. But it's nice to see they ended up in a three way relationship tho i didn't expect momoko and maaya to like each other since they wanted shinobu for herself so I guess eventually they forgot about their jealousy and said "why not a second lover?"
Well, I skipped the side stories about the other couple but it was hilarious to see the names of Hunter instead of Handa, Chizzle instead of Chizuru, or Knight O' instead of Naitou.

last edited at Apr 10, 2022 2:00PM

Purple_rgb125-0-175
joined Jan 31, 2018

This is very cute though somewhat disorienting. First time reading I was confused at how casually the main characters treated sex with other people, but I guess it's a polyamory story at the end of the day.

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

wow what a throwback

@icenoob88: yeah haha, this story is just glorified yuri sex really, but it was pretty good for back then honestly

To reply you must either login or sign up.