Forum › Fragments of Love discussion

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

There's no reason for her remark to be so goddamn vague unless they were referring to a character we already knew about and AGAIN just because Mayu is the girl Takako refers to DOES NOT mean they're dating.

Please keep in mind that that chapter was included in the Vol. 1 tank. If she'd mentioned a specific name, regardless of the name, that would have spoiled the ending.

Jin pretty much spoiled the ending in Chapter one though, with adult Mika still being single when she sees the woman with the kid.

I'm gonna be an eternal supporter of Mika x Mayu, considering they'd be more awesome togeather than any couple I can think of. But let's be honest, it's not gonna happen and it'd be weird if it's gonna happen after saying it's not gonna happen in the last two chapters.

last edited at Feb 7, 2015 9:50AM

joined Jul 8, 2013

Oh my god....these two girls are so dumb....ESPECIALLY THIS FUCKING GLASSES GIRL...TAKAKO, PLEASE JUST CHANGE THE PAST RIGHT NOW AND REALIZE YOU DESERVE SOMEONE BETTER. PLEASE. Literally anybody else would do.

last edited at Feb 7, 2015 1:26PM

joined Jul 8, 2013

There's no reason for her remark to be so goddamn vague unless they were referring to a character we already knew about and AGAIN just because Mayu is the girl Takako refers to DOES NOT mean they're dating.

Please keep in mind that that chapter was included in the Vol. 1 tank. If she'd mentioned a specific name, regardless of the name, that would have spoiled the ending.

Jin pretty much spoiled the ending in Chapter one though, with adult Mika still being single when she sees the woman with the kid.

I'm gonna be an eternal supporter of Mika x Mayu, considering they'd be more awesome togeather than any couple I can think of. But let's be honest, it's not gonna happen and it'd be weird if it's gonna happen after saying it's not gonna happen in the last two chapters.

Right? The fact that no name was mentioned only really makes it seem MORE like its Mayu to me, especially if it would've spoiled the ending. Like that comment, could've been the setup for the Mayu and Mika's whole story. And it's not like this is me being hopeful here because, if you've read my prior comments, I lost hope for the ending for this series A WHILE BACK lol. I don't even think they're dating, but I really do think that Takako was referring to Mayu, just seems to me to be the logical conclusion. Blatantly referring to some girl in Volume 1 (RIGHT before they really get into Mika and Mayu's whole story) who won't even be introduced until the very end of the entire series just makes no sense at all to me. Maybe I'm crazy though and alone there, I guess, I don't know.
Although the fact that you're an uploader makes me think you've already read the raws and rebutted my logic because you already know exactly what's gonna happen lol. But, even if I'm wrong, I still think that my conclusion makes the most sense.

last edited at Feb 7, 2015 1:34PM

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

Goddamn, Yui is kind of terrible. And Takako doesn't even get the girl at the end? Piss off, Jin.

Klz1234699998m
joined May 15, 2012

Love&Piece >>>> Fragments of Love.....Matsumoto & Yui JUST GO OUT ALREADY T-T

First_trip
joined Jan 17, 2015

Lol you guys are all baffled with Yui and Takako eh? I, again, love the chemistry between them lol
There is a gap between Yui's image and her real self, i love that gap. And I think it's all about how you feel when people sleeps around.
So I guess we are all frustrated lol
But i really love the way adult Yui and adult Takako act around each other lol amuse me to no end =))#

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

Lol you guys are all baffled with Yui and Takako eh?

Not really "baffled" so much as annoyed by.

I, again, love the chemistry between them lol

In the future, sure.

There is a gap between Yui's image and her real self, i love that gap.

Is there? She looks as selfish as she is. Takako is just far too forgiving a person (because that can happen when you're in love).

And I think it's all about how you feel when people sleeps around.

For me it's, more about how she's been an asshole the whole time. Becoming manager to moon over some boy, then not having the stones to say anything to him. Instead, she shirks the work she agreed to so she could hook up with some wannabe Casanova and have sex with him repeatedly even though she knows he has a bunch of other girlfriends. And that she doesn't really want to do it with him anyway. Hell, she doesn't even really like him.

"She wanted to be hurt." ...was it?

joined Nov 30, 2011

So... I stepped back to take a look at the placement of L&P in regards to FoL and I wonder if L&P is when Takaoka is done with high school or something while, Frags was when she was in high school. In each volume we got 5 chapters of FoL and then 5 chapters of L&P and I've been reading it as FoL is when Takaoka is in high school, or much younger, and L&P is when she's obviously older and apparently single or with someone else (now that we know she isn't with Mayu since FoL ended). Does anyone (uploaders by any chance) have some insight, did I miss the info drop earlier in the thread, or have we yet to find out due to L&P still being scanlated for us??

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

So... I stepped back to take a look at the placement of L&P in regards to FoL and I wonder if L&P is when Takaoka is done with high school or something

L&P is primarily a flashback to the time when the boss (Takako) and Yui met. The parts in the "present" are two or three years after the main story, and Takaoka Mika is the one working at the cafe and hitting on Takako.

joined Nov 30, 2011

So... I stepped back to take a look at the placement of L&P in regards to FoL and I wonder if L&P is when Takaoka is done with high school or something

L&P is primarily a flashback to the time when the boss (Takako) and Yui met. The parts in the "present" are two or three years after the main story, and Takaoka Mika is the one working at the cafe and hitting on Takako.

Ah okay. Thanks for clearing that up.

20240420_135750
joined Jan 19, 2015

can we just go back to the main storyline please... unless there's a twist where takako and yui turn into a real couple, i'm not interested... -.-

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

can we just go back to the main storyline please... unless there's a twist where takako and yui turn into a real couple, i'm not interested... -.-

Well unless you wait to see the end you can't exactly tell whether there will be a twist like that or not, no?

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

You mean the storyline that has been finished by months now?

last edited at Feb 10, 2015 2:40AM

First_trip
joined Jan 17, 2015

There is a gap between Yui's image and her real self, i love that gap.

Is there? She looks as selfish as she is. Takako is just far too forgiving a person (because that can happen when you're in love).

Ah, I thought she'd be shy and all 'good girl', but her real self was different, that's the gap I mean lol her first impressiin on me was that she's the kind of student teachers love lol I didn't think she was selfish at first lol
However, she turned out to be selfish... Hope this will change or else...

For me it's, more about how she's been an asshole the whole time. Becoming manager to moon over some boy, then not having the stones to say anything to him. Instead, she shirks the work she agreed to so she could hook up with some wannabe Casanova and have sex with him repeatedly even though she knows he has a bunch of other girlfriends. And that she doesn't really want to do it with him anyway. Hell, she doesn't even really like him.

now that you mention this, I hate that she shirked the work, for whatever reasons. But I don't hate her for hooking up with people, isn't that weird?? I'm always like this...
Oohhh, and Yui's reaction when she found out the boy was sleeping with others was really Yui's character.

joined Apr 26, 2014

Uhmm . .wuutt? . Next please

Profile_picture_by_sejuani_winterswrath-d6lk1uw
joined May 18, 2013

I re-read the last chapters to see if i missed somehting...and at the very last illustration I realised there's some girl entering the cafe where veryone's reunited, then I looked at Mika's face. Because of the light hair color I hado my hopes up but Mayu is sitting right in front of us... Well, whoever she's is she's "that girl".

Unless maybe... it's Mayu's older brother...

There goes my day...

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

There goes my day...

Jin wouldn't do that.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

There goes my day...

I'm pretty sure the gay dude isn't going to be that interested in Mika that way...

Profile_picture_by_sejuani_winterswrath-d6lk1uw
joined May 18, 2013

There goes my day...

Jin wouldn't do that.

I know... I tryed to mean that my hopes for the misterious girl to be Mayu are dead.

The whole brother thing is just because he's the only one missing in the illustration, not that I actually wanted (or thought about ) it.

last edited at Feb 12, 2015 11:21PM

joined Dec 8, 2014

I love the side story more than the main one. They should do more strory for matsumoto

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

There goes my day...

I'm pretty sure the gay dude isn't going to be that interested in Mika that way...

What do you mean? I thought homosexuals dated other homosexuals...

Pretty good story until it seemingly forgot what it was doing near the end, and left me feeling it didn't know what the point was. Saki I felt was superfluous to the story, though maybe that's because I don't really like best friends who wear glasses and are lesbians (usually). I can't help but feel that the ending would be easier to take if the picture for the series was different.

Yui gets to be a lot better in the future.

*Yes I'm editing a month after the fact, but wrong is wrong, and bad grammar is a killer.

last edited at Apr 28, 2015 3:24PM

joined Jul 31, 2014

I love story between Yui and Tanako. Love neverplay fair. When Jin wrote "what mine is mine,what yours is mine too" it actually sound sweet ^^
I hope for more story between Yui and Tanako

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

Why? Would it not have been easier and less repugnant to simply go up to her and say "Hey, your boyfriend just propositioned me. You might want to consider dumping him."

Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

Why? Would it not have been easier and less repugnant to simply go up to her and say "Hey, your boyfriend just propositioned me. You might want to consider dumping him."

ah...but the drama. also stupid teenagers doing stupid things. but mostly the drama imo.

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

Not enough drama.

To reply you must either login or sign up.