Forum › Stretch discussion

joined Jan 8, 2014

ROFL! ^_^

Tohka%20not%20crying
joined Jun 6, 2014

I love how Ran is able to play a prank but not at the same time. Make Keiko try on a dress so she and Saki can get some good laughs at her while know that Keiko actually wanted to try on something frilly.

Also that's a rather small box...based on it's shape I'm going to guess either a necklace or earrings. But who knows. I do know that since this is Shou that present which seems totally blown-off and nonessential right now is going to play a huge part in some pivotal point in the series sooner or later.

last edited at Apr 15, 2015 10:47PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

i think the most amazing thing is that Keiko took it all in stride at the end and totally played along. She never would have done that earlier in the series.

Korrasami-avatar-the-legend-of-korra-30972763-500-326
joined Aug 22, 2014

This has to be one of the best chapters thus far. I'm in love with the character development.

Sj2
joined Nov 23, 2014

Loved the end to this chapter.

Also... I NEED TO KNOW WHAT RAN'S REAL PRESENT TO KEIKO WAS.

I was thinking the same thing!!!

Hopefully we'll find out in the next chapter!

Untitle435ed34qwrqwd
joined May 15, 2014

what a nice birthday present :D

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Also... I NEED TO KNOW WHAT RAN'S REAL PRESENT TO KEIKO WAS.

A Stretches 101 book of course, this chapter lacked in those so she gotta catch up

10930931_1572484072967796_9102248557687339195_n
joined Jan 4, 2014

Keiko plays along, that's rare. Having friends like that is bitter but sweet at the same time )))
Having a birthday party with your lover and best friend...:'( Poor Keiko ))))

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Also that's a rather small box...based on it's shape I'm going to guess either a necklace or earrings. But who knows. I do know that since this is Shou that present which seems totally blown-off and nonessential right now is going to play a huge part in some pivotal point in the series sooner or later.

Out of the two a necklace seems a bit more likely. Boxes for earrings tend to be square or slightly elongated. That was fairly long and thin. Though boxes for necklaces tend to be thinner or closer to the boxes for earrings in my experience so it may not be either one.

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

Wow Keiko really did show a different side of her this episode.

Stretch is slowly becoming my favourite yuri manga of all time as it is

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

The thing is... it isn't yuri (yet).

Because of your yuri goggle you see them as a couple, but if you try to view them as really good friends, caring for each other, then nothing really gay happened, except a lot of blushing. Neither Keiko nor Ran are in the lovey dovey mood. They are just getting closer and closer as the story progresses.

It may end with a relationship. Or not.

Commandershepard13
1071350_639308102760295_1399509523_o
joined Mar 24, 2014

i think the most amazing thing is that Keiko took it all in stride at the end and totally played along. She never would have done that earlier in the series.

Yeah, I was expecting her to attack someone or yell "FUCK YOU" or something like that but no.

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

That's some high-spec trolling from Ran. Bravo.

Another_random_anime_girl_render__by_bakachasity-d5qdads
joined Feb 8, 2011

Can't stop laughing from the last chapter...tears are coming out from the laughter. lol

10930931_1572484072967796_9102248557687339195_n
joined Jan 4, 2014

The thing is... it isn't yuri (yet).

Because of your yuri goggle you see them as a couple, but if you try to view them as really good friends, caring for each other, then nothing really gay happened, except a lot of blushing. Neither Keiko nor Ran are in the lovey dovey mood. They are just getting closer and closer as the story progresses.

It may end with a relationship. Or not.

No no no, let us be gay my friend.

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

This chapter gave me a good laugh. I guess Keiko was too embarrassed to even get angry at Ran and Saki xD

Copy%20of%20corn%20thief%20maki%20maki%201
joined Jun 17, 2014

Kek Kek kek kek Oh ran so kawaii TSUNDERE-RE

joined Apr 16, 2015

I'm not the only one that's curious as to why she looked at her abdomen in ch5, right?

read chapter 22.5 it was a new update.

joined Mar 25, 2013

So if the candles were the correct number she's either 25 or 26 and Ran is 2 years younger. Don't know if they mentioned their age before.

joined Nov 30, 2011

So if the candles were the correct number she's either 25 or 26 and Ran is 2 years younger. Don't know if they mentioned their age before.

I counted that too and wondered the same thing.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

It's consistent with the rest of the story. Keiko graduates from highschool, goes on to study a few years in college, gets a bf, gets a job, gets pregnant, miscarry, pushes bf away... some time passes and she meets Ran again in March 2011.

The only thing it tells all in all is that Shou gives a lot of attention to small details (like the date on the phone on April 1st).

Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

I love that I'm a nursing major and can identify exactly what muscles Ran is talking about lol. /nerdy talk.

Anyways cute chapter. I thought Keiko would react differently when Saki came up but eh! But embarrassed!Keiko is still cute.

joined May 2, 2014

Bahahah I didn't fall for that at all I mean doing all this cute stuff something was wrong and fishy lol it's ran who we talk about here bakayaro I kneeew it dam it ran she can't be sweet till the end XD

last edited at Apr 16, 2015 7:39AM

Ai,yo
joined Dec 24, 2014

Woah, now that's progress, Keiko has definitely gotten less edgy than even half year before, and much so. All thanks to Ran's influence and general cosiness of their coexistence.
Additionally, I wouldn't be surprised if Ran just specifically got that outfit for making a Moe Senpai footage that will last forever (inb4 Keiko deletes it later or makes Ran erase the record)
Also,

you're just two candles younger than me

Nice metaphor (if it even is)

Hyewon%20blush-1%2041
joined Dec 15, 2013

The fact that Keiko was so happy she teared up :')

Ran knowing exactly what Keiko wants :)))

I don't care what they are together, I just love their relationship.

To reply you must either login or sign up.