Forum › The Guy She Was Interested in Wasn't a Guy At All discussion

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021

From the few glimpses we got, seems like the new girl might be from a pretty well off family. Maybe her dad is a big shot producer? That would explain her looking for talents, potentially wanting to strike out on her own. Real curious to see where sensei is taking us with that !

My wild guess from a month ago ended up being pretty close :O

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Another plan is in motion.

Yukari%20sweet%20-%20copy
joined Nov 24, 2016

4 pages and I already don't like the guy

Aoi%20nagisa%20-%20s
joined Aug 17, 2012

With you there.

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

Since her father is a music producer and is interested in meeting Mitsuki, there’s a possibility that Mitsuki could get signed to a record label (if we view it optimistically).

Having seen what the "industry" does to artists, I would say there's nothing optimistic about that at all...

Not particularly fond of this girl, either, tbh.

last edited at Oct 20, 2024 12:35PM

joined Dec 23, 2016

You ever feel like something has been going on far too long

Bbdc0419e38b238dedd03df55fae45ce
joined Jul 21, 2024

Since her father is a music producer and is interested in meeting Mitsuki, there’s a possibility that Mitsuki could get signed to a record label (if we view it optimistically).

Having seen what the "industry" does to artists, I would say there's nothing optimistic about that at all...

My bad, I get where you're coming from, by how poorly the industry treats its artists.

Screen%20shot%202018-05-22%20at%2010.12.36%20pm%20copy
joined May 22, 2018

Real eyes, realize, real lies

Tumblr_da115ae0f8850c75df23ffe257bc6fd7_31ec1328_400
joined Jul 27, 2022

i'd love to see them to star to figuring things out by their own, like Mitsuki doing something impulsive and triggering Aya to say some big deal or vice verse
Mitsuki letting out something like "but I wrote them for you." after a arguer (proceding to be the most sapphic song ever) making Aya actually going to search and translate n being like Bella figuring out Vampires
and Narita and Co be surprise but also proud but also "HOW THE FUCK THOSE TWO ROMANCE INCOPETENTS AND OBLIVIOUS DORKS COULD DO THIS TO ME???? (organize a whole fucking prom for them to confess, and they doing it by the soda machine 3pm on a Wednesday)

I like the idea, the only problem would be that a Wednesday afternoon is the perfect day and time for a confession, and neither of them is that smooth or experienced enough to do it on purpose or lucky enough to do it on accident. I personally am still holding out for them to have a "MANGA MOMENT" (the accidental push at just the right time for a quick kiss) preferably in front of Uncle Joe or the friend group or both.

My headcanon for how they'll end up kissing is that Mitsuki will have just finished making a big romantic gesture like playing Aya a song and revealing that she wrote it for her (but like as a friend y'know, not in a gay way or anything like that), and Aya will be so overcome with emotion that she'll just grab Mitsuki's face and pull her in and kiss her HARD, probably causing Mitsuki to short-circuit.

Img_5712
joined Jan 3, 2022

The new girl is speed running Mitsuki meeting her parents… new girl about to invite Mitsuki to her home before Aya does, AND THEYRE NOT EVEN FRIENDS

That kohai is NOT someone to be underestimated OML

Img_5712
joined Jan 3, 2022

My bad, I get where you're coming from, by how poorly the industry treats its artists.

If we’re viewing it optimistically, he could own his own label and he’s like, one of the few good ppl in the industry? Or at least knows a good label to sign her to? Or at the very least, could encourage her to pursue music further?

I’m hoping n im coping

To reply you must either login or sign up.