Forum › The Fox's Never-Ending Lies discussion

chaosOrchestrator
joined Jul 10, 2015

what's the deal with the whole "long strip" format anyway? they're so inconvenient to read.

Chimera
joined Aug 2, 2023

what's the deal with the whole "long strip" format anyway? they're so inconvenient to read.

Those are webmanhua/webmanhwa which are primarily intended to be read on a vertically scrolling smartphone interface. Tech tip: Gecko-based desktop browsers can emulate mobile device interfaces with Ctrl + Shift + M.

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

Those are webmanhua/webmanhwa which are primarily intended to be read on a vertically scrolling smartphone interface. Tech tip: Gecko-based desktop browsers can emulate mobile device interfaces with Ctrl + Shift + M.

I quite like the format. It let's me know

joined Jan 14, 2020

Does this work on Mac Firefox? What would change?

last edited at Sep 27, 2024 1:47PM

Screenshot%202024-08-04%20044759
joined Jun 21, 2021

Does this work on Mac Firefox? What would change?

Alternatively there's also This user script solution that should work on any browser, where you make a bookmark, copypaste the script into the URL and just click that whenever you read a long strip work (also works with any other manga). That's how I do it.

last edited at Sep 27, 2024 2:28PM

joined Oct 16, 2013

Panel 4: https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/the_foxs_never_ending_lies_ch01#8

It's hard to believe such a brilliant plan failed.

1pixel
joined Dec 3, 2010

The cake... Cupcake looks delicious.
And I've never really seen people who only met twice to only confess and said she loves her.
.. It's weird for me
(Even though I know that love at first sight exists)

LunaaSnow Uploader
Zephyr Scans
joined Oct 7, 2021

And I've never really seen people who only met twice to only confess and said she loves her.

She did say like, not love :p

joined Jan 14, 2020

never-ending lies

Sdm%20ladies%20cheering
joined Apr 10, 2023

That one roommate girl drinking from a straw at the beginning of chapter 2 kinda looks like an oversized toddler compared to the others lol

To reply you must either login or sign up.