Forum › Contract Sisters discussion

543633_50
joined Sep 10, 2022

AIUI, Blue Star is dribbled out on fanbox, then released as a volume, and knight heron waits for the volume. So we end up getting three chapters over the course of winter. Bookmark my notes!

Thanks that makes sense.

Nq9nh0qj
joined Oct 25, 2023

AIUI, Blue Star is dribbled out on fanbox, then released as a volume, and knight heron waits for the volume. So we end up getting three chapters over the course of winter. Bookmark my notes!

Thanks for the info! Had to look up "AIUI". I'd always seen AFAIK used instead.

Do you have a JP short name for Blue Star somewhere in your notes? :P
How do they decide on those shorthand names anyway? What manga's thread are we even in? Things are getting pretty far off topic, huh?

last edited at Aug 10, 2024 2:49PM

joined Jan 14, 2020

Feel free to shift to the actual Blue Star thread...

Nq9nh0qj
joined Oct 25, 2023

Been nearly 5 months since the last chapter. Anyone know when we might get an update?

543633_50
joined Sep 10, 2022

Been nearly 5 months since the last chapter. Anyone know when we might get an update?

It was on a long pause but has resumed since last month. That must be part of why there was a delay at first. Can't say why there's a delay now though.

last edited at Sep 19, 2024 6:32AM

joined Nov 4, 2021

On MangaDex, it looks like there are other non-english translations up to chapter 23 (english is still on 16).

Nq9nh0qj
joined Oct 25, 2023

AHHHH IT'S BACK!! I MISSED THIS!!!!

I'm not at all surprised they were forced to stop getting frisky, but for some reason was caught completely off guard by the blood related sister returning!

It's gonna get so deliciously messy but ahhhhhh damnit we gotta wait awhile for the next release huh? :(

last edited at Sep 22, 2024 9:52PM

joined Jan 14, 2020

Or read in Spanish

X2(edited)2
joined Jan 2, 2022

"Don't think about the age difference" is not the sound advice I was hoping for here. Also, wow, Kasane has a type.

Nq9nh0qj
joined Oct 25, 2023

Or read in Spanish

Screenshot_2020-10-28_003849_2_2_69
joined Sep 14, 2014

sweet dramaaaa yum

23-n%20(1)
joined Dec 10, 2020

And just when things couldnt be anymore complicated,

Enter the big sister!

Also Mi-chan in her teenage years and Meguru, look strikingly similar..... hmmm makes you wonder....

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

And just when things couldnt be anymore complicated,

Enter the big sister!

Also Mi-chan in her teenage years and Meguru, look strikingly similar..... hmmm makes you wonder....

You literally said everything I wanted to say! Haha

joined Jun 3, 2014

"Don't think about your age difference" Idk man, sounds like an important thing to think about especially considering the large age gap but go off I guess.

I'm guessing that the older sister is here to finally talk about the whole incest situation. It's been quite a while since it happened but it's better late than never.

last edited at Sep 23, 2024 2:57AM

Fox_paw_tribal
joined Feb 25, 2013

"Don't think about the age difference right now, it's not what's most important"

I dunno; seems to me like it's a pretty important thing to keep in mind!

420e065dfd1a4d6b3655ec2b8f710afc%20(1)
joined Apr 25, 2020

No no, I think we DO have to consider the age difference right here..

Also what, IT'S ALL COMING DOWN TOGETHER?? HAS THIS GOT AXED OR SOMETHING, WHY'S IT SO MANY THING HAPPENING AT ONCE??

joined Feb 24, 2023

Sorry but I’m a I supposed to like the main character? She’s flighty, kinda manipulative and sketchy as hell like I’m not exactly dying to root for her. Meguru herself seems in no position to be in any kind of relationship especially with a adult woman she should be in therapy

joined Jul 6, 2020

I kinda like how pathetic the main character is.

Ad3popdgqsfc1
joined Apr 18, 2023

YESSS after so longg its here....and its another cliffhanger :((((

joined Jul 26, 2023

I didn't notice it was the real sister until I read the comments.

Nq9nh0qj
joined Oct 25, 2023

Ok now I'm having doubts. Is this the real sister?

I had to go back to double-check. It seems yes it is, based on the blood-related sister's hair being a match for the sillouhette we see when Meguru is talking through the intercom.

420e065dfd1a4d6b3655ec2b8f710afc%20(1)
joined Apr 25, 2020

I had to go back to double-check. It seems yes it is, based on the blood-related sister's hair being a match for the sillouhette we see when Meguru is talking through the intercom.

what are you talking about, she's literally there in full display in the next page

joined Jun 11, 2021

The same-face syndrome struck hard this chapter, the only thing really differentiating them is their hairstyles and when the hairstyles are similar or change in a flashback i have no idea who's who lmao

Nq9nh0qj
joined Oct 25, 2023

what are you talking about, she's literally there in full display in the next page

...I'm apparently not the most observant person. I thought that was just Meguru when I first read it. They look almost exactly alike...almost like they're sisters or something.

last edited at Sep 23, 2024 10:31AM

joined Jul 26, 2023

...I'm apparently not the most observant person. I thought that was just Meguru when I first read it. They look almost exactly alike...almost like they're sisters or something.

I thought it was the contract sister, because I forgot about the real sister existing. It has been a while since I read this. Can't even remember the names.

To reply you must either login or sign up.