Forum › Ayame 14 discussion

Stroke_it
joined Aug 1, 2014

Illicit sexual relations are forbidden by school regulations? That's gonna be a problem when Ayame bangs all of her friends.

Eh, "illicit x is forbidden" is a tautology anyway.

A chapter called "Nipple Time" with no nipples?!

Ugh, I got cranked so hard.

I need to know where you got your avatar from. Do you have a link to the full image?

It's from a love life doujin called "Maki-chan Kawaii Ka Ki Ku Ke Ko!"

last edited at Mar 29, 2015 8:23AM

Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

the danger makes it exciting.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

I'm rooting for Kagari x Ayame. I always had a soft spot for the tomboyish yet girly type. She kinda reminds me of Ritsu from K-On. Doing sit-ups to calm her "agitation"... that's too cute. Did she get a whiff of Ayame Juice ? xD

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I'm rooting for Kagari x Ayame. I always had a soft spot for the tomboyish yet girly type. She kinda reminds me of Ritsu from K-On. Doing sit-ups to calm her "agitation"... that's too cute. Did she get a whiff of Ayame Juice ? xD

You're in my team!! KAGARI KAGARI KAGARI YAAY XD
Those sit-ups ... Ooh the innocence!

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Ayame looks like a pressure cooker about to explode that can only release some steam in her "special" time before sleep. It starts to build up again as soon as she's with the other 3.

Kagari is steadily building pressure also, and they reinforce each other without realizing it.

Sango seems mostly oblivious, while Shinobu is on alert because she feels something is happening.

There's no lovey dovey, "you are my fated person", feelings involved here. Just raw teenage horniness, like just about any teenager. And that makes it realistic.

It's really fun to read. I hope the following chapter gets published soon.

joined Sep 4, 2014

I like the other ships just fine, but I'm going for ayame x sango >\\u\<

Screen%20shot%202015-01-02%20at%2011.59.56%20pm
joined Jun 4, 2015

Do friends usually link hands like that at night?

ya atleast here it was pretty common at that age for us to hold each others hands when sleeping over

we even gave each other kisses and stuff it was all very homoerotic (or so it seems looking back on it ;p)

joined Jun 12, 2015

If anyone is interested. Raws of vol1 and vol2 are out.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

If anyone is interested. Raws of vol1 and vol2 are out.

Is it over at 2 volumes?

MU isn't up to date.

last edited at Nov 21, 2015 12:45PM

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

According to MAL and B-U it is still publishing.

Oh%20hoh%20hoh%20hoh
joined Jul 15, 2015

I downloaded the volumes for keepsake. Nice pictures. Can't read moonrunes and kawaii's practically dead. I wish /u/ would pick it up but you never know. fingers crossed or whatever.

I need more Shuninta. Everybody needs more Shuninta.

last edited at Nov 21, 2015 1:23PM

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

I skimmed over it. I didn't notice any real yuri. Just Ayame fantasizing (and masturbating) a lot. Each chapter is a slice of life.

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Electric toothbrush. How wonderful lol

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

"I am enlightened ! Ooooh, electric toothbrush !" Am I the only one kinda relieved that didn't last ? >>

joined Jul 8, 2013

Can somebody who's read the raws tell me if any of the romance between the girls in this series stops being implied and actually enters relationship territory? Just want to know what I should be expecting to prevent disappointment.

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

Fukuyuma wasn't one of the main four right?

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Can somebody who's read the raws tell me if any of the romance between the girls in this series stops being implied and actually enters relationship territory? Just want to know what I should be expecting to prevent disappointment.

Haven't read any further than you but like, it's Amano Shuninta writing a yuri manga. Pretty sure there's gonna be romance and relationships in some form.

joined Jul 8, 2013

Haven't read any further than you but like, it's Amano Shuninta writing a yuri manga. Pretty sure there's gonna be romance and relationships in some form.

Well, I mean, a person who commented not even a month ago said they skimmed it and didn't notice any real yuri...And I know that the series isn't over yet but I'm just concerned that its exactly that mindset that's gonna wind up devastating me lol.

Profile160x160
joined Nov 20, 2014

Personally I don't think I would mind if this only briefly glances upon actual Yuri. Then again I'm one of those who really prefer Slice of Life before most other genres, so I might be biased.

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Well, I mean, a person who commented not even a month ago said they skimmed it and didn't notice any real yuri...And I know that the series isn't over yet but I'm just concerned that its exactly that mindset that's gonna wind up devastating me lol.

If what you're looking for is a romantic relationship development between the characters, there aren't any so far. But there's Yuri in there. What you get mostly in Volume 2 is Ayame getting more and more perverted and getting horny almost everytime.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

That was me. I looked at the first 2 volumes and there isn't any relationship development. Just Ayame being very horny. I don't know about what would eventually come next.

But it's obviously not a romance manga. If I recall correctly, author said she wanted to explore that period of time when teens are not child anymore, but not adults yet and all the awkwardness, horniness and confusion that comes with it. So we may get girls exploring their sexuality together (after all, it's Shuninta), but maybe not "real" romance.

last edited at Dec 14, 2015 5:02PM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I missed this one so much!!!
AAAH! why do I like Shinobu so much? she is the cutest flustered without braids
Kagari again with exercises ... Trying to calm her body's heat

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

Ayame = best teen character yet ♥

Kat%202
joined Mar 6, 2012

Why did i know that would happen the moment i saw the toothbrush ? :p

To reply you must either login or sign up.