Forum › Our Love At The Core Of It discussion

joined Jan 14, 2020

I'll throw out the insane idea of a threesome sequel where the mom joins in lol

Given that they seem to both kind of hate mom, that'd be new levels of toxic threesome.

Maybe a punishment thing? "You're a bad mom and we'll make you pay."

D5aad09a-7f7c-4c16-aad1-2b0b94587149
joined Nov 13, 2022

BUSTED!

Lol those two are totally grounded!

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

Given that they seem to both kind of hate mom, that'd be new levels of toxic threesome.

Maybe a punishment thing? "You're a bad mom and we'll make you pay."

Well that would certainly be wild at least lmao

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

Extended scene:

MOM opens the door and finds her twin daughters post-coitus.

MOM: WHUUUUUUUT?!!!

RIO: Hey Mom! Don't worry about making me dinner. I just ate!
RIE: Soooo Fuuulll!

Goodninght everybody!

Unnamed
joined Sep 11, 2019

What an amazing way to deliver a cliffhanger jaja

Yuibless
joined Jan 30, 2017

Maybe if the author passes the ball to Kurogane Ken.

10466e3de
joined Oct 25, 2014

Why swerve with that awful bad end twist at the last minute knowing there’s no follow up? They’ll probably be beaten, disowned and thrown out on the street for all I know, damn I liked everything up to that moment

They have been going to college for a while at the end so they're basically adults already. They were even talking about living together. So I don't see this as a bad end. If they were still kids, then sure, this would be a problem. But they aren't kids anymore, so this is a good chance to leave their parents behind and move on with their lives together.

You'd think but if it was that easy in these series, there wouldn't be half the manga content to read.

What series? This is a one-shot.

Anyway, all I'm saying is that there's no reason to interpret the ending as a bad end. The mum found out, but who cares? The girls aren't kids anymore. They're young adults who probably will be just fine living on their own. They don't even love their parents anyway, so they will probably welcome the chance to leave them behind and finally be free to do whatever they want.

last edited at Jul 23, 2024 12:27PM

joined May 10, 2021

Honestly one of the best yurincest doujin.
Also I guess now they have to love together huh.... Good job ,mum.
Thanks for the chapter!

Eterna%20rinebow%20small
joined Oct 20, 2017

And as my “world without yuri stories” crack was intended to imply, there’s a curiously old-fashioned tone about this one, with “but we’re both sisters” taking the place of “but we’re both girls.”

I think I actually and finally get what you mean now.
It's like before same-sex union exists, in order to have the same-sex couple to be together, since they couldn't marry each other, therefore the only way to do so is to have one of them as their 'family', so that one of them could inherit property, or to take care of the other person etc.. if the other is unavailable or passed away.

One of the founding mothers of yuri, Nobuko Yoshiya, legally adopted her partner Chiyo Monma for that very reason. And since Yoshiya was the older of the two, Monma addressed her as onee-sama (older sister) in their letters. (The same way the younger girl would address the older girl in the Class S literature where Yoshiya did most of her writing.) You could say metaphorical sisterhood is part of the DNA of the genre.

joined Oct 15, 2019

At the very least, it's nice to see the feelings were completely mutual from the very beginning, for various reasons.

Screen%20shot%202024-03-24%20at%209.39.46%20am
joined May 8, 2017

Well that Westermarck effect failed just like their parents' marriage.

Interesting article about this subject I dug up from the archives of yesteryear: https://www.theguardian.com/theguardian/2003/may/17/weekend7.weekend2

Bbdc0419e38b238dedd03df55fae45ce
joined Jul 21, 2024

I have nothing to say except ∘ ∘ ∘ ( °ヮ° ) ?

joined Jan 14, 2020

Well that Westermarck effect failed just like their parents' marriage.

Interesting article about this subject I dug up from the archives of yesteryear: https://www.theguardian.com/theguardian/2003/may/17/weekend7.weekend2

Lol that article was exactly what I thought it would be.

I think the twins were old enough at separation that Westermarck should still have taken effect. But I am not one to nitpick a hot incest story with boring reality.

last edited at Jul 26, 2024 3:02AM

Caged%20beasts
joined Apr 5, 2023

Finally stopped to read this and it was awesome

Couple_under_the_stars
joined Nov 7, 2022

Honestly, they hate their parents, so if their mom is unhappy with what she learned, it's all the better.

joined Oct 25, 2010

This is a great story with a sad ending. Their only loving relationship was with each other. Their parents treated each other and their children awfully! What may seem abnormal is really their Truth and their only way to survive their parents toxic relationship.
I can’t judge them by a social normal baseline. They survive by relying and loving each other.

joined Oct 25, 2010

So I forgive them.

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Don't parents usually call when they are (almost) done with grocery shopping? "Hey, do you need anything? Hey, help me carry this stuff". Also, entering an other bedroom without permission? Unless they did it in their mom's old bed, but that would be weird.

joined Jan 14, 2020

Don't parents usually call

No, I don't think that's widespread enough to be caused "usually". Like, a lot might, but a lot wouldn't.

Subaru
joined Jul 31, 2019

I fucking spat out my tea at the last few pages, it's like the author poking fun at the melodrama they themselves created. I'm just not sure it was intentional :P

To reply you must either login or sign up.