Forum › Am I About to Join a Kill-or-Be-Killed Love Triangle? discussion

Yee
joined Aug 5, 2020

The bit that's bugging me is why she was so set on joining specifically a 3-person group? Are school trips standardized around 4 person groups and she wanted to meet that exactly or something?

Img_5712
joined Jan 3, 2022

The bit that's bugging me is why she was so set on joining specifically a 3-person group? Are school trips standardized around 4 person groups and she wanted to meet that exactly or something?

I’m assuming she did the math in her head, and figured that the best way to ensure she’s not left alone is to join a 3 person group as usually (I’m assuming at least) groups are split off into 4s

Img_5712
joined Jan 3, 2022

Imagine enrolling into a school where specifically non humans are allowed to attend, only to go there to be racist

The fact that it was “non humans” instead of smthn specific makes me hope, that this series is similar to “A Story About Doing XX to Girls From Different Species” in that there’s different kinds of monster girls

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

The fact that it was “non humans” instead of smthn specific makes me hope, that this series is similar to “A Story About Doing XX to Girls From Different Species” in that there’s different kinds of monster girls

There's 3 girls I'd like to see at least, a ghost, a zombie, and a medusa. Also maybe a werewolf girl?

Junyuri_hand_heart_pfp2
joined Aug 29, 2023

I thought you could only scratch the Brain Itchies with high-tempo music but this manga proved me wrong and I love it.

joined Sep 27, 2017

Progress...?

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

"I raised you to be a worldwide daughter."
How many pancakes does that require?

Screen%20shot%202024-03-24%20at%209.39.46%20am
joined May 8, 2017

socially awkward person joins twitter

girlswhokiss
By_noratanukimaru
joined Apr 5, 2023

Oddly accurate description

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

Damn, the simp hates the gloomy girl just because her crush seems to find her interesting. Will the tables turn and she’ll start to fall for the loner too? Go poly or smth, let Bocchi have 3 gfs.

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Found a catgirl that will probably never be seen again. u.u

Clodsire
joined Jul 4, 2018

bocchi looks a little different

joined Sep 27, 2017

The quickest way to survive will be to turn the triangle into her harem

Screen%20shot%202024-03-24%20at%209.39.46%20am
joined May 8, 2017

Oddly accurate description

I'm sorry but as soon as you put that fumos in a cage pic as your pfp I knew you had some familiarity with twitter

Img_20201116_114246_2-min_50-min%20(1)
joined Oct 14, 2014

This is a shoujo gag manga and I like that. Sabagebu flavored. Yum

Img_5712
joined Jan 3, 2022

She fr must have tunnel vision if she didn’t notice that her class was filled with non humans,,,

The way I cheered when I her classmates were revealed XD

Classy-Nessi
23-n%20(1)
joined Dec 10, 2020

You can do it Kohaku! Im rooting for you! Go make ur hare- I mean ur friends!

Eterna%20rinebow%20small
joined Oct 20, 2017

I'm getting Amano Shuninta vibes from the art style, with Aiko especially

last edited at Jul 6, 2024 9:01AM

Nq9nh0qj
joined Oct 25, 2023

Seen a lot of Bocchi comparisons which I understand, but I'm seeing Watanare with this group dynamic.

The MC is Renako who failed to make her HS debut pretending to be a popular extrovert.

The vampire is Mai with her high level charm, but she's not rich or as unbearable.

The simp is Kaho. An easy one to one comparison.

The exorcist is Ajisai when interacting with the MC and is Satsuki when interacting with the vampire.

It's shaping up to be a fun little gag manga but I wonder if there's too much going on with the whole school being full of various types of semi humans.

joined Sep 27, 2017

It's shaping up to be a fun little gag manga but I wonder if there's too much going on with the whole school being full of various types of semi humans.

I think the demi human school background just adds for some fun extra flavor, possibilities for the future, but all the series arguably needs to focus on is fleshing out the wacky rom-com insanity of our 4 person group. So it should be fine as long it doesn't get super sidetracked with pulling in new characters in future chapters. Guess we'll see.

CindertailtheKistune
Tumblr_830a85052a1b34481fa368bf50ca9fc5_de74d4e4_500
joined Oct 19, 2021

"You've really changed a little"? Did they go to school together at one point or something?

joined Sep 27, 2017

"You've really changed a little"? Did they go to school together at one point or something?

I was also not entirely sure what to make of that line, but I think she's saying our leading girl has loosened up a bit since her 1st day? Now she's fitting in a bit more.

Nq9nh0qj
joined Oct 25, 2023

I was also not entirely sure what to make of that line, but I think she's saying our leading girl has loosened up a bit since her 1st day? Now she's fitting in a bit more.

Yeah she's made a very noticeable leap from not even being able to talk to speaking full sentences now.

So Ema is a delinquent yet pious exorcist who's family lives with a vampire...that sure is an interesting combination. She also whips herself and learns how to wrap bandages from a mummy.

Kinda feels like the author is throwing everything at the wall and seeing what sticks.

joined Sep 27, 2017

Yeah she's made a very noticeable leap from not even being able to talk to speaking full sentences now.

So Ema is a delinquent yet pious exorcist who's family lives with a vampire...that sure is an interesting combination. She also whips herself and learns how to wrap bandages from a mummy.

Kinda feels like the author is throwing everything at the wall and seeing what sticks.

I think the self-flagellation makes sense with her being this follower of god. As for the mummy teaching her and her living with the vampire, I think this chapter gives me a good idea that she's actually wanting to kill the vampire because it's the vampire's desire to die. The family element paints a picture of coexistence, and her having deep attachment to the vampire since she was born. So I don't think it's actually as random as it might appear. I could be wrong, but I think we're going to get some interesting backstory elements in future chapters, and the author explaining more of where the characters really come from.

Butt
joined Sep 26, 2020

Person who has only ever seen Bocchi the Rock: This sure reminds me a lot of Bocchi the Rock!

To reply you must either login or sign up.