Forum › LESFES CO CHERRY BLOSSEUM discussion

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Oh, these getting translated by Yuri-ism... was not expecting that... April fools thing?

Seen a bunch of raws by Remora Works.. They are... interesting...

last edited at Apr 1, 2015 1:01AM

Toffee%20copy%202
joined Jan 2, 2014

definately april fools I went on yuri-ism and well.....uh....you have to see it for your self

Captures
joined Feb 1, 2015

This is the last place I expected to see Macho-man Randy Savage...

joined Sep 11, 2014

good job, artists, on the hard to draw poses!

joined Oct 13, 2014

YURI-MANIA RUNNIN WILD

joined Feb 21, 2015

I know the artist for this: Isaki

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?id=609148

last edited at Apr 1, 2015 1:40AM

joined Jan 30, 2015

YURI-MANIA RUNNIN WILD

Jesus christ, I had no idea how appropriate the credits page would turn out to be.

Tumblr_newo1nnh0a1r6wz1so1_500
joined May 2, 2013

What is this? ULTIMATE SURRENDER!?...the credits page totally cracked me up too, and the self-promoting on page 10, GENIUS! xD

joined Oct 21, 2013

I bet her mom called her back because she discovered the ring and wants to do some extreme mother-daughter bonding.

joined Jan 8, 2014

Lol... smh

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

I've been a fa of wrestling all of my life, so I can attest this is how a match is properly finished

41d15eb7093baec072fbb832ad7e1d7d
joined Jun 27, 2014

I wonder if it is possible to go into a state of ecstacy and climax like that while trying to wrestle ? I don't think I will try it hehe I might end up broken :P

Yes_Cantaloupe
Dia%20mezashi
joined Dec 5, 2014

I'M BEGINNING TO THINK THAT THEY AREN'T WRESTLING AT ALL

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Ah Yuri-ism never fails to deliver in April thanks! also what the fuck am I reading?

Shimapanda Uploader
Girls in Boxes
joined Oct 18, 2014

I'm gonna have to stop you there

When you try and claim that these characters aren't canon members of the WWE you are making direct negative implications about them and the feelings they express in the series they are from and degrade them as a whole. By implying they are actually having sex you are stating that the feelings they express in the series are weak or otherwise worthless.

It also does not matter if you "seriously" like to imagine them actually having sex or not, because no matter what you personally feel about the characters you are still making the negative implications about the feelings of the wrestling girls. Sort of like saying "I was just kidding about you holding hands with that girl, haha, it was just a joke." The intention/verbal confirmation and logical consequence of the actions do not match.

To claim the characters aren't wrestling you are also treating them as interchangable and disposable, which is highly insulting because it make many negative statements about them; that their warrior spirit is weak, that their abilities as a "wrestler" has no real substance, that they're not capable of pinning another girl down without it leading to penetration, etc etc. If you claim that any situation you put the characters in will lead to sexual activities then that's the same as saying all physical activity involving them is cheap.

In closing; please be aware of the difference between an opinion and a stance. An opinion is based on non-factual information. And all of the things stated here are based on the logical cohesion of events and their results can be repeated by other parties using the same process, thus they are facts.

A
joined May 24, 2013

WELL LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING SISTER, WHEN AKAZA AKARI SLAMMED YOSHIKAWA CHINATSU STRAIGHT THROUGH THE SILVERDOME, JILL, I KNEW YURIMANIA WOULD LIVE FOREVER!

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

I'm gonna have to stop you there

When you try and claim that these characters aren't canon members of the WWE you are making direct negative implications about them and the feelings they express in the series they are from and degrade them as a whole. By implying they are actually having sex you are stating that the feelings they express in the series are weak or otherwise worthless.

It also does not matter if you "seriously" like to imagine them actually having sex or not, because no matter what you personally feel about the characters you are still making the negative implications about the feelings of the wrestling girls. Sort of like saying "I was just kidding about you holding hands with that girl, haha, it was just a joke." The intention/verbal confirmation and logical consequence of the actions do not match.

To claim the characters aren't wrestling you are also treating them as interchangable and disposable, which is highly insulting because it make many negative statements about them; that their warrior spirit is weak, that their abilities as a "wrestler" has no real substance, that they're not capable of pinning another girl down without it leading to penetration, etc etc. If you claim that any situation you put the characters in will lead to sexual activities then that's the same as saying all physical activity involving them is cheap.

In closing; please be aware of the difference between an opinion and a stance. An opinion is based on non-factual information. And all of the things stated here are based on the logical cohesion of events and their results can be repeated by other parties using the same process, thus they are facts.

Is this a meme on dynasty now?
If so, thats hilarious. If not, it should be.

Random Reader
joined Nov 30, 2011

Meme??

1-1%20-%20copy
joined Feb 3, 2013

i'm seriously scared for the glasses

Fennec
joined May 28, 2012

Remora Works is Vince McMahon of Pro Lesring.

Tohka%20not%20crying
joined Jun 6, 2014

This is the last place I expected to see Macho-man Randy Savage...

Cream of the crop, yeahhh cream of the crop.

Nws
joined Jul 1, 2014

It's really hard to fap while laughing

886f8d05.m
joined Mar 26, 2014

this happens when both girls are seme

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Coincidentally, Stone Cold Steve Austin has come out in favour of Same-Sex Marriage.

"I don't give a shit if two guys, two gals, guy-gal, whatever it is, I believe that any human being in America, or any human being in the goddamn world, that wants to be married, and if it's same-sex, more power to 'em."
"What also chaps my ass, some of these churches, have the high horse that they get on and say 'we as a church do not believe in that.' Which one of these motherfuckers talked to God, and God said that same-sex marriage was a no-can-do?"
"OK, so two cats can't get married if they want to get married, but then a guy can go murder 14 people, molest five kids, then go to fucking prison, and accept God and He's going to let him into heaven? After the fact that he did all that shit? See that's all horseshit to me, that don't jive with me."

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

LISTEN UP YOU YURIMANIACS!
you call all those other yuri "pure" and "fluffy" but until you get a load of this YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YURI IS!

To reply you must either login or sign up.