Forum › LESFES CO CHERRY BLOSSEUM discussion

Img_20171030_220015_379
joined Oct 31, 2016

I'M BEGINNING TO THINK THAT THEY AREN'T WRESTLING AT ALL

I'm gonna have to stop you there

When you try and claim that these characters aren't canon members of the WWE you are making direct negative implications about them and the feelings they express in the series they are from and degrade them as a whole. By implying they are actually having sex you are stating that the feelings they express in the series are weak or otherwise worthless.

It also does not matter if you "seriously" like to imagine them actually having sex or not, because no matter what you personally feel about the characters you are still making the negative implications about the feelings of the wrestling girls. Sort of like saying "I was just kidding about you holding hands with that girl, haha, it was just a joke." The intention/verbal confirmation and logical consequence of the actions do not match.

To claim the characters aren't wrestling you are also treating them as interchangable and disposable, which is highly insulting because it make many negative statements about them; that their warrior spirit is weak, that their abilities as a "wrestler" has no real substance, that they're not capable of pinning another girl down without it leading to penetration, etc etc. If you claim that any situation you put the characters in will lead to sexual activities then that's the same as saying all physical activity involving them is cheap.

In closing; please be aware of the difference between an opinion and a stance. An opinion is based on non-factual information. And all of the things stated here are based on the logical cohesion of events and their results can be repeated by other parties using the same process, thus they are facts.

Is this a meme on dynasty now?
If so, thats hilarious. If not, it should be.

MAY YURI MEMES CONCOURSE THE WORLD!!!!

To reply you must either login or sign up.