Forum › LESFES CO CHERRY BLOSSEUM discussion

Urashi C. Pin
Copy%20of%20corn%20thief%20maki%20maki%201
joined Jun 17, 2014

Of course! how could i not add the yuri in my title le gasp what sort of lesbian Overlord am i .....i am in DESPAIR!!!

If Yuri Kuma Arashi taught me anything, is that anything can be yuri, so we need to make everything from here to all universes into yuri, all in the name of our Goddess Madokami-sama and her prophet Akuma Homura.

Also, where are you from Urashi C. Pin? Not that I expect to be anywhere near, even in my country, everyone I find lives far away...

Murica

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

What the?! what's this about religion? and no one mentions the one true faith NanoFate...blasphemy.

by the way shima I love your post

last edited at Apr 2, 2015 3:25AM

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

What the?! what's this about religion? and no one mentions the one true faith NanoFate...blasphemy.

They're The high priests of Madokami-sama together with Chikane and Himeko.

Murica

My life would be much better there, hate living here on Brazil...

Urashi C. Pin
joined Jun 17, 2014

Murica

it can't be that bad

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Murica

it can't be that bad

For someone that only likes vídeo game and manga/anime it is, I only read in english, don't buy manga in my language, it's not the same anymore in my language, any game here I pay almost triple the original value, even if I buy on ebay I pay at least the double, on murica I would be able to buy a lot more.

Anyone needs a pet or slave? I can be that, I can be whatever you want if you get me out of here...

Urashi C. Pin
joined Jun 17, 2014

Murica

it can't be that bad

For someone that only likes vídeo game and manga/anime it is, I only read in english, don't buy manga in my language, it's not the same anymore in my language, any game here I pay almost triple the original value, even if I buy on ebay I pay at least the double, on murica I would be able to buy a lot more.

Anyone needs a pet or slave? I can be that, I can be whatever you want if you get me out of here...

sorry dude ive got enough slaves in my basement that i have to keep in check before they start a revolt sowwy

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

sorry dude ive got enough slaves in my basement that i have to keep in check before they start a revolt sowwy

But I could help keep them in check, just saying...

4:52 am now, not able to go back to sleep yet, today is not going to be a good day of work anyway, maybe I should give up and go play something...

What you're doing now Urashi C. Pin?

last edited at Apr 2, 2015 4:08AM

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

That made me laugh more than I expected, how is Cocytus? I don't think I go to a happy place when I die, better choose my place in hell before the best spots are taken...

Nice and cold!

(No, not atheist. I simply don't like the idea of a lot of religions. They are all basically the same fucking thing, leading to the same place, but have variations because of culture. If religions can't go beyond the 'mine is better than yours' mentality I refuse to associate with any of them)

I just go with apatheistic agnostic or simply "not religious" when people ask me. Don't know if there's a deity, don't care if there is. I'll just do the best I can regardless. If I felt the need to change my actions due to the existence of a deity I would just be lying to myself and everyone around me.

And to the person asking if Buddhism is a religion: depends on who you ask. I believe it is a life style choice (way of life), but some argue it is a religion.

I think most people classify it as a religion but from my understanding it is simply a way of life and you can even follow any religion under its tenets.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Aw c'mon, this cant end like this.

Tell me there is more and it will be translayed.

Tohka%20not%20crying
joined Jun 6, 2014

And to the person asking if Buddhism is a religion: depends on who you ask. I believe it is a life style choice (way of life), but some argue it is a religion.

I think most people classify it as a religion but from my understanding it is simply a way of life and you can even follow any religion under its tenets.

Buddhism is both a religion and a philosophy, and just depends how you go about living it. Kind of like most every somewhat-popular eastern style of life not named Hinduism.

I dunno. Even as an avid believer, it's not like I think all religions are kaput and that my way is the right way. I think you just need to be a good person, and that's all that should matter. I always think about the stranded thought experiment: if a few people get stranded on an island as babies and grow up and live perfectly good - not necessarily perfect, they screw up in some big ways here and there, but overall good - lives never learning about a religion, they're no less 'saved' than anyone else. Some people I know think religion is just a means to an end...and I subscribe to that partially as well.

Just be a good person. That's all that matters.

Download
joined Aug 8, 2013

IT'S STILL YURI TO ME, DAMMIT!

last edited at Apr 2, 2015 6:53PM

Urashi C. Pin
joined Jun 17, 2014

But I could help keep them in check, just saying...

4:52 am now, not able to go back to sleep yet, today is not going to be a good day of work anyway, maybe I should give up and go play something...

What you're doing now Urashi C. Pin?

drawing some doujin and watching mouretsu pirates movie MarikaXMegane i forgot her name

last edited at Apr 3, 2015 1:09AM

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

drawing some doujin and watching mouretsu pirates movie MarikaXMegane i forgot her name

Cool, anything that you can show or they're too horrible to the human eye? is mouretsu pirates movie good? I need to watch the anime yet, does it go past subtext? and maybe we should talk somewhere else? we're not talking about the manga after all...

Urashi C. Pin
joined Jun 17, 2014

Cool, anything that you can show or they're too horrible to the human eye? is mouretsu pirates movie good? I need to watch the anime yet, does it go past subtext? and maybe we should talk somewhere else? we're not talking about the manga after all...

their not horrible anymore their decent actually ive improved alot and im still watching the movie so i cant say yet and there will be a suprise in one episode. yea we should talk elsewhere we shall (not) derail the thread

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

their not horrible anymore their decent actually ive improved alot and im still watching the movie so i cant say yet and there will be a suprise in one episode. yea we should talk elsewhere we shall (not) derail the thread

So where do we go to talk? I don't want to make a thread for that, and I wouldn't like people looking at our little talk ...

Urashi C. Pin
joined Jun 17, 2014

So where do we go to talk? I don't want to make a thread for that, and I wouldn't like people looking at our little talk ...

where should we speak? i hardly talk to anyone online honestly so im unsure where to

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

where should we speak? i hardly talk to anyone online honestly so im unsure where to

here http://us19.chatzy.com/77129366596810

last edited at Apr 3, 2015 2:16AM

Urashi C. Pin
joined Jun 17, 2014

here http://us19.chatzy.com/77129366596810

Kay

joined Apr 14, 2013

This is really intense lolol

joined Mar 30, 2012

I will always believe in NanoFate.

And, this wrestling is serious business.

Untitled2
joined Dec 24, 2013

I'm not even gonna act like I didn't like this.

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

This is stupid but i'm still gonna say it.
Teppu MC will kill them all!!

I don´t know how to feel about this...

My_dork__by_vnixxir-d72u531
joined Jun 21, 2013

I don´t know how to feel about this...

Your avatar sums up everything I felt!

last edited at Apr 4, 2015 12:06AM

Minayoko
joined Aug 11, 2013

Tell me there is more and it will be translayed.

to translay (verb): to have sex with a transsexual or transgender person.
Ex: "Dude, I've been translayed yesterday!"
"Praise the futa gods!"

Translaytion (noun): the act of having sex with a transsexual or transgender person.
Ex: "Man, I feel like having some translaytion tonight."
"Praise the futa gods!"

To reply you must either login or sign up.