Forum › LESFES CO CHERRY BLOSSEUM discussion

joined Apr 15, 2013

Ya know, wrestling is everywhere I look recently. And I'm ok with that.

Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

It's really hard to fap while laughing

This is seriously my dilemma too LOL

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

this happens when both girls are seme

I don't want to to think how it would be between two guys...

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

this happens when both girls are seme

I don't want to to think how it would be between two guys...

RAW, of course!

Tohka%20not%20crying
joined Jun 6, 2014

Coincidentally, Stone Cold Steve Austin has come out in favour of Same-Sex Marriage.

"I don't give a shit if two guys, two gals, guy-gal, whatever it is, I believe that any human being in America, or any human being in the goddamn world, that wants to be married, and if it's same-sex, more power to 'em."
"What also chaps my ass, some of these churches, have the high horse that they get on and say 'we as a church do not believe in that.' Which one of these motherfuckers talked to God, and God said that same-sex marriage was a no-can-do?"
"OK, so two cats can't get married if they want to get married, but then a guy can go murder 14 people, molest five kids, then go to fucking prison, and accept God and He's going to let him into heaven? After the fact that he did all that shit? See that's all horseshit to me, that don't jive with me."

As a person of a religion who claims this sort...it's the incredibly idiotic and self-gratifying people who do that. Pope Francis himself came out with an official statement saying basically "Look, we ourselves may not yet agree with it, but we must not think any less of people who don't abide by our rules".

I'm very committed to my faith but I'm also very rebellious. If you look in the Old Testament, the only main reason why same-sex marriage was barred was because of historical context, not because of the act itself. Add in to the fact that incest was not even frowned upon in many of these cultures, it's clear that it's not homosexuality itself, it's just the fact that they wanted kids and to teach them of the faith.

I think regardless of what you believe, this quote I saw on a sign sums it up best: "Complaining about someone else's sexuality being against your religion is like being angry at someone for eating a cupcake because you're on a diet"

Toffee%20copy%202
joined Jan 2, 2014

I am honestly hoping there is going to be more of this

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

I am honestly hoping there is going to be more of this

There is more like this, but I think it's all futa.

last edited at Apr 1, 2015 5:40PM

My_dork__by_vnixxir-d72u531
joined Jun 21, 2013

Thank you. Yuri-ism, i needed something to laugh about today.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

As a person of a religion who claims this sort...it's the incredibly idiotic and self-gratifying people who do that. Pope Francis himself came out with an official statement saying basically "Look, we ourselves may not yet agree with it, but we must not think any less of people who don't abide by our rules".

Didn't the "progressive" Pope Frank walk that back along with the sort-of-nice things he said about atheists? I'll buy it when Vatican City allows SSM.

I'm very committed to my faith but I'm also very rebellious. If you look in the Old Testament, the only main reason why same-sex marriage was barred was because of historical context, not because of the act itself.

As I recall, a bunch of the Leviticus bits weren't even about gays at all but modern folks took them as "sorta kinda if you squint" excuses for pre-existing "gay men are icky" prejudices. Not that the folks back then weren't bigoted as hell in their own special ways, but they didn't seem to really obsess over it.

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

WHATCHA GONNA DO ONEE-CHAN?? WHEN YURIMANIA RUNS WILD!

Tohka%20not%20crying
joined Jun 6, 2014

Didn't the "progressive" Pope Frank walk that back along with the sort-of-nice things he said about atheists? I'll buy it when Vatican City allows SSM.

I don't recall that. All I know atm is that Pope Francis is killin it with the progressive agenda. But I'll go look to make sure it wasn't all PR.

EDIT: Looked...it wasn't taking back what he said, he was just putting his foot down saying we, as Catholics, are not allowed the 'forbidden act'. I mean I don't agree with that bullsh at all myself, but he at least is still making a step in the right direction what with saying we should not look down on people of other faith.

I'm very committed to my faith but I'm also very rebellious. If you look in the Old Testament, the only main reason why same-sex marriage was barred was because of historical context, not because of the act itself.

As I recall, a bunch of the Leviticus bits weren't even about gays at all but modern folks took them as "sorta kinda if you squint" excuses for pre-existing "gay men are icky" prejudices. Not that the folks back then weren't bigoted as hell in their own special ways, but they didn't seem to really obsess over it.

Leviticus is 100% purely historical, and applying it to modern-day society is just plain bullshit.

last edited at Apr 1, 2015 11:41PM

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

"OK, so two cats can't get married if they want to get married, but then a guy can go murder 14 people, molest five kids, then go to fucking prison, and accept God and He's going to let him into heaven? After the fact that he did all that shit? See that's all horseshit to me, that don't jive with me."

Well obviously if you repent your actions (or simply ask for forgiveness from what I understand) you'll be forgiven unless you have gay sex, denounce God, or commit suicide. In those cases you'll burn in Hell no matter what because apparently those are somehow the worst crimes imaginable. If that's the case I hope I can reserve a spot in Cocytus. I hate the heat.

joined Jan 30, 2015

Ya know, wrestling is everywhere I look recently. And I'm ok with that.

Wrestling can just kinda happen at anytime and anyplace, but I find it really depends on the philosophical course you take in life.

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Leviticus is 100% purely historical, and applying it to modern-day society is just plain bullshit.

Because of some stupid persons that I met, I can't help but feel that anything from religion is bullshit... Is Buddhism a religion? I don't remember seen bullshit in it...

Well obviously if you repent your actions (or simply ask for forgiveness from what I understand) you'll be forgiven unless you have gay sex, denounce God, or commit suicide. In those cases you'll burn in Hell no matter what because apparently those are somehow the worst crimes imaginable. If that's the case I hope I can reserve a spot in Cocytus. I hate the heat.

That made me laugh more than I expected, how is Cocytus? I don't think I go to a happy place when I die, better choose my place in hell before the best spots are taken...

Urashi C. Pin
Copy%20of%20corn%20thief%20maki%20maki%201
joined Jun 17, 2014

Because of some stupid persons that I met, I can't help but feel that anything from religion is bullshit... Is Buddhism a religion? I don't remember seen bullshit in it...

That made me laugh more than I expected, how is Cocytus? I don't think I go to a happy place when I die, better choose my place in hell before the best spots are taken...

I will take Lucifers seat and come back to earth to destroy it with my army of Homonculi Nazi's and anne frank will be my secretary and Ronnie james dio will lead us in our new Satanic Anthem of Defiance, everyone shall Bow to me the gay female dio brando of this Universe i will make this world sparkle with the blood of Christians and assholes alike, now i write a new bible for a new age of Demonic catastrophe.!!! WRYYYYYYYYYYYEEE

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

I will take Lucifers seat and come back to earth to destroy it with my army of Homonculi Nazi's and anne frank will be my secretary and Ronnie james dio will lead us in our new Satanic Anthem of Defiance, everyone shall Bow to me the gay female dio brando of this Universe i will make this world sparkle with the blood of Christians and assholes alike, now i write a new bible for a new age of Demonic catastrophe.!!! WRYYYYYYYYYYYEEE

Are you hiring? I want to be part of that, and you're female?

Urashi C. Pin
joined Jun 17, 2014

^ Yes, Yes i am hiring due to the lack of brains of my Homonculi have they keep getting rammed by trucks cause they cant look both ways when crossing the street and yes i am female

last edited at Apr 2, 2015 2:46AM

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

MadoKami is the real God and Homura is her prophet, may peace be upon her.

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

MadoKami is the real God and Homura is her prophet, may peace be upon her.

Amen to that.

Yes, Yes i am and yes i am female.

Count me in than, where do I sign? And good to know at least someone gender here, I never know if I'm talking to a man or woman, and I hate that...

Urashi C. Pin
joined Jun 17, 2014

^ Yes, Yes i am hiring due to the lack of brains of my Homonculi have they keep getting rammed by trucks cause they cant look both ways when crossing the street and yes i am female

I'll show everyone that i can be the greatest tyrant in the world BELIEVE IT!!!

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Tyrant sounds evil, I think Yuri Overlord is better

My_dork__by_vnixxir-d72u531
joined Jun 21, 2013

If I even believed in Hell I'd still rather go there. "Heaven" or any place offering eternal salvation is nothing more than a sham to draw people to your specific religion. The main reason people fear death is because they don't know what happens after they leave this world (being forgotten I believe is a close second). Heaven is a reward (bribe), if you do good and follow the little text in a book written by a group of men (fun fact: it's human kind and people in the original scripts, not mankind and man).

Long story short: I am not and will not be sorry for wanting to do the horizontal tango with my waifu against every surface of our apartment.

(No, not atheist. I simply don't like the idea of a lot of religions. They are all basically the same fucking thing, leading to the same place, but have variations because of culture. If religions can't go beyond the 'mine is better than yours' mentality I refuse to associate with any of them)

And to the person asking if Buddhism is a religion: depends on who you ask. I believe it is a life style choice (way of life), but some argue it is a religion.

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Long story short: I am not and will not be sorry for wanting to do the horizontal tango with my waifu against every surface of our apartment.

I never felt sorry because of that, never did it, and I don't think I will do it in the near future, 25 year old and zero fucks.

And to the person asking if Buddhism is a religion: depends on who you ask. I believe it is a life style choice (way of life), but some argue it is a religion.

From what I remeber reading it's not a religion as Buddha is not a god and you shouldn't adore him, but it's been a long time since I read about it, don't remember much

Urashi C. Pin
joined Jun 17, 2014

Tyrant sounds evil, I think Yuri Overlord is better

Of course! how could i not add the yuri in my title le gasp what sort of lesbian Overlord am i .....i am in DESPAIR!!!

last edited at Apr 2, 2015 3:03AM

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Of course! how could i not add the yuri in my title le gasp what sort of lesbian Overlord am i .....i am in DESPAIR!!!

If Yuri Kuma Arashi taught me anything, is that anything can be yuri, so we need to make everything from here to all universes into yuri, all in the name of our Goddess Madokami-sama and her prophet Akuma Homura.

Also, where are you from Urashi C. Pin? Not that I expect to be anywhere near, even in my country, everyone I find lives far away...

To reply you must either login or sign up.