joined May 2, 2013

Such a nice read, just makes you feel nice and warm :3

celeste
Tumblr_newo1nnh0a1r6wz1so1_500
joined May 2, 2013

This right here is GOLD. 10/10.

joined May 2, 2013

So she ended up falling in love with Saika just because shes good at sex...K.

celeste
joined May 2, 2013

Worthless futa disguised as yuri, nothing to see here folks

celeste
Sex 06 Nov 22:38
joined May 2, 2013

Just go read some fucking hentai mate, like seriously.

celeste
Yuri Game Jam 2016 06 Nov 21:04
joined May 2, 2013

Minutoh posted:

It is a pity that none of the amazing authors who participate in this jam are going to receive any recognition from it... Ebi-hime's works in particular are glorious, yet it seems like there are few who care at all about them. I think her stuff on Steam sold pretty well for EVNs, so that's something, at least.

I wouldn't say they aren't gonna get any recognition out of this big effort, there were more games in this Jam than the one last year, more people involved means more people coming to see and check out their work, PROFIT!. If a developer made a game for the Jam with the intention to get noticed they will definitely be noticed since there's gonna be more people to give the recognition these developers so rightfully deserve :D That was also my intention by sharing the link.

joined May 2, 2013

At first I was like "Oh God no, its Mira again D: " But this was pretty good, I like one shots like these, where the plot is obviously meant to focus on the sex scenes because, well, that's what their purpose is, they are R18 works after all, but it also ends up heavily relying on romance and that's the key element here, Romance, that's what makes it tolerable, and I can really appreciate that, specially coming from an artist that works mainly on steamy hot sex driven plots. But this of course is my personal take on it, overall it was enjoyable.

celeste
Yuri Game Jam 2016 05 Nov 16:16
joined May 2, 2013

I don't know if someone mentioned it before (and i'm sorry if someone HAS mentioned it before >.>), but the Jam has recently ended and it spawned A LOT of Yuri goodness, so if you wanna check out all of the games here's the link: https://itch.io/jam/yuri-game-jam-2016 ^^

joined May 2, 2013

Omg, the right amount of sex and romance :O I never thought I would see the day! This is delightful :D definitely going to favorites.

celeste
joined May 2, 2013

So there's one Senpai and three Kouhais (and an extra girl)

...And my question is WHY this isn't a series?

celeste
HiSox discussion 13 Oct 18:47
joined May 2, 2013

So that's how you become true friends uh? I have to adapt my social skills with this new knowledge.

celeste
joined May 2, 2013

It's just as "Crybaby Sick"! (from the same author) where there's this intense guro sequence but right at the end its revealed that it was all just a metaphor for something greater (a dream, in the case of crybaby sick) I really liked this one, in fact, I'm gonna suggest the first one to Dynasty right now xD

celeste
joined May 2, 2013

Well... It served its only purpose, being hot, other than that its the trash that I knew it would be xD good trash maybe?

joined May 2, 2013

Goggled Anon posted:

You think that title's weird, just wait until the other Nana Yuri doujin titled Let's Die Together

It has some asphyxiation play.

Asphyxiation uh? Mmm... Yeah, not looking forward to that xD that's very off-putting to be honest, at least for me :S

last edited at Oct 1, 2016 1:38PM

celeste
joined May 2, 2013

Gag series?... It makes me really sad that it didn't got serialized, it makes sense since that chapter ending really SCREAMS continuation, I will dedicate the rest of my life finding out why this didn't got serialized! >_>

joined May 2, 2013

This is, the best thing ever :D a must read masterpiece!

joined May 2, 2013

Wow, if you dig enough, you find hidden treasures uh? this gave me the feels I really didnt expected it

joined May 2, 2013

This just reminds me I was waiting for Sengoku no Kuroyuri.

For things like that, we all should learn japanese by obligation xD

joined May 2, 2013

2 years and we haven't heard anything from the translation group, their twitter is offline since you can only see their tweets if you follow them and they need to aprove your petition to do so, but it seems that they abandoned that looooong ago, THIS twitter however, shows some very interesting messages like these three:

Yeah that's nice to know actually...

That's also nice you know...ehhh...

BUT WHERE WE CAN DOWNLOAD IT!!???

So, I know there is a post to talk about videogames but right now I cant seem to find it and I really need to know if someone out there knows the future of this VN...please D:

celeste
joined May 2, 2013

Dat Art, dat Ambience, DAT ENDING LINE! this got to be one of the best IF NOT THE BEST doujin ever.

celeste
joined May 2, 2013

That was cute xD cliche scenarios always work for me.

celeste
CXC Scans on drugs 12 Jul 23:25
joined May 2, 2013

Well, those were a lot of releases, like, a lot of them, im not complaining not at all quite VERY the opposite, but someone had to point it out. I dont know if they were ready for a long time or not but still, those were a lot.

Thanks CXC Scans staff :D

celeste
joined May 2, 2013

Yeah I-I made that post a little while ago xD, I had big hopes then though, but no matter what, I would not lose my goal, I WILL SUCCEED >:3 ....I hope"

celeste
joined May 2, 2013

Thats actually a good point and a very valid one, BUT in this particular case, I do need to download everything like, everything, like, ALL of it, im making a copy of the site, every single bit of it must be mine.....all, ahem now that I cleared that out, lets just wait to see if I caught the attention of a member of the staff to convince them, thanks for the reponse though.

celeste
joined May 2, 2013

Ehhhh xD that would actually be an even bigger pain in the ass, cause, you know going to every single one release post is just....ugh, and some older chapters dont have a direct link to the release post so yeah xD