Forum › A Girl I Want as a Boyfriend discussion

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

At least the blonde is dropping hints and sending signals. The other girl doesn't do squat.

joined Jul 23, 2019

Hints and signals won't be enough against a girl who is as receptive as a Faraday cage.

Img_8611
joined Sep 8, 2016

Gay girls will do anything to each other but ask each other out.

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

She doesn't need a boyfriend, she needs to be honest with her feelings about the girl she likes lol

joined Dec 5, 2019

Rina is right to be guarded. If a girl said to me she wanted me as a boyfriend the first thing I would think is. "yup, this streight girl is trying to break my heart"

Yamahara Kudo
Screenshot%20(355)
joined Apr 19, 2019

aww this is cute

Sono.hanabira.ni.kuchizuke.o.-.atelier.no.koibito-tachi.full.1462399_avartar
joined May 28, 2015

sigh at least she's not the kind who actually get a boyfriend to make her crush jealous and force her to confess her feelings.

joined May 9, 2017

At least the blonde is dropping hints and sending signals. The other girl doesn't do squat.

To be honest, she starts with "I want a boyfriend!". No wonder why the other girl assume she is straight..

7cef6765-347e-4891-9364-552dfe71ffd8
joined Sep 28, 2020

half of the world’s problems would be solved if all women are able to discover lesbianism at an early age

D5aad09a-7f7c-4c16-aad1-2b0b94587149
joined Nov 13, 2022

Please go out.

Img_5033%204
joined Jan 18, 2021

half of the world’s problems would be solved if all women are able to discover lesbianism at an early age

far more than half

Img_5033%204
joined Jan 18, 2021

the strip itself? Cute, but a tad short.

23-n%20(1)
joined Dec 10, 2020

To be honest, she starts with "I want a boyfriend!". No wonder why the other girl assume she is straight..

^^^This, if she's shouting to the world "I want a boyfriend," how is anybody supposed to perceive that as anything else but being straight???

last edited at Mar 8, 2024 11:07AM

joined May 3, 2014

^^^This, if she's shouting to the world "I want a boyfriend," how is anybody supposed to perceive that as anything else but being straight???

so a worthles one shot, good that i didn’t waste neurons having to process the dumb plot of this one shot, cuz now i have to even avoid this type of dumb one shots cuz they rot my brain for too long

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

Rina is right to be guarded. If a girl said to me she wanted me as a boyfriend the first thing I would think is. "yup, this streight girl is trying to break my heart"

Could treat her like spaghetti, try making her wet and see how straight she is then . . .

joined Jan 14, 2020

so a worthles one shot, good that i didn’t waste neurons having to process the dumb plot of this one shot, cuz now i have to even avoid this type of dumb one shots cuz they rot my brain for too long

How about you go comment on stuff you actually like, rather than shitting on things you don't? You're not even being critical, you're just taking a dump in public. Making the world a worse place.

joined Jan 8, 2016

I thought that was cute! I'll always understand best friends afraid of admitting romantic feelings and changing everything, even if it went perfectly and there was no homophobia and feelings were returned. It's not each individual author's fault it's so universal and a million other people have done it before.

chaosOrchestrator
joined Jul 10, 2015

"you want to try both, don't you?" bisexual confirmed?

PendragonVMAX
Artoria
joined Sep 12, 2018

Girls, y'all gays.

D5aad09a-7f7c-4c16-aad1-2b0b94587149
joined Nov 13, 2022

GALAXY BRAIN-LEVEL INTERPRETATION.

How did I not pick up on this symbolism?? XD

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Is this the third layer of lesbian hell?

586679-586678-51yyd2ts_il._sl500_aa300__super
joined Oct 4, 2018

GALAXY BRAIN-LEVEL INTERPRETATION.

How did I not pick up on this symbolism?? XD

I dunno, I read that as more of an "I want us to share things with each other" kind of thing OR a super subtle way of saying "I want to spend time doing things with you".

To reply you must either login or sign up.