Forum › My Brother's Girlfriend discussion

joined May 10, 2021

That was short, fucked up, and very hot.

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

Yea to me this reads as the sister being in love with the girlfriend but using her brother as an excuse instead of being honest about her feelings. she says "break up bc he deserves better" but she thinks "break up bc i love you (more)". Girlfriend knows that, so calling the sister brocon is gf saying "be honest about the reason and i will".

D40f4d2~01-min
joined Jul 22, 2023

there is no “stealing” you can’t steal a bitch that decided to cheat on her boyfriend, that is a parasite deciding to leach on both parties by cheating

Xadar, mate, are you alright?

Cat
joined Jul 27, 2015

Anyone has the source for this one? Didn't expect the author to draw this kind of stuff. Can't seem to find it on their twitter, or pixiv or whatever.

Patreon_post_image-42_50_1_50
joined Sep 10, 2022

Anyone has the source for this one? Didn't expect the author to draw this kind of stuff. Can't seem to find it on their twitter, or pixiv or whatever.

It's on their twitter. You can find a link to the source on the mangadex entry or you can go back to the 30th of Jun, 2021.

last edited at Mar 3, 2024 11:56AM

Screenshot_2019-08-25%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20social%20anxiety%20vs%20yuri%20ch04(1)
joined Aug 12, 2019

the trashy trend is in

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Hatshuharu posted:

It's linked right here on top of the release with "Release Post" besides the title when you read it.

Also, Sumiko Arai, before the green manga, mostly wrote more twisted/angsty stuff, like "The Real Momoka".

last edited at Mar 3, 2024 3:24PM

joined Jan 3, 2020

I think you can read it either way.

Biggest evidence that sister is just in love with the GF and wants her for herself is the way she curls her fingers upwards in the earlier part of the teasing dialogue, to prepare for handholding.

But the last page does really read to me as bitter about the relationship. But it doesn't make sense for her to be this bitter when she's already making out with the girl she likes. That makes me think it could be about the brother.

Patreon_post_image-42_50_1_50
joined Sep 10, 2022

Biggest evidence that sister is just in love with the GF and wants her for herself is the way she curls her fingers upwards in the earlier part of the teasing dialogue, to prepare for handholding.

But the last page does really read to me as bitter about the relationship. But it doesn't make sense for her to be this bitter when she's already making out with the girl she likes. That makes me think it could be about the brother.

To be fair, I'd be bitter if the girl I want is dating my brother. Could want more than sneaky makeout sessions.

last edited at Mar 3, 2024 7:12PM

Eterna%20rinebow%20small
joined Oct 20, 2017

For me it would be an instant turnoff if the person I were being intimate with suggested that I would prefer to swap bodily fluids with one of my male family members. More sobering than a cold shower. This girl just keeps going and doesn't even challenge it internally. What did Arai Sumiko mean by this?

My gut reaction is that if I read a "yuri" comic only 7 pages long, I should not be left wondering if one of the two characters who appear in total actually has a thing for her own brother. But there's something impressive about the unpleasantness, for such a short comic, and with such high quality drawings. I guess implications can sometimes be more disturbing than just showing the thing itself.

joined Apr 10, 2023

To be fair, I'd be bitter if the girl I want is dating my brother. Could want more than sneaky makeout sessions.

This is exactly how I read it. Obviously she's not actually thinking they should break up for the sake of her brother, if that was her interest she'd be talking to him instead. She wants more than a fling behind someone else's back, she wants the girlfriend to be her girlfriend. She's like Fuuko in "My Girlfriend's Not Here Today". :)

last edited at Mar 4, 2024 5:35AM

664cf739-1617-40c1-9f8a-ab01b71652f9%202
joined Sep 28, 2021

That "brocon" gave off massive "brother fucker" vibes HAHAHA

last edited at Mar 4, 2024 8:37AM

644a9551982db70ad739d195df9452e7
joined Mar 7, 2021

I knew there was a reason Arai sumikos been my favourite artist for years.

2021-02-06%2003_35_00-window
joined Aug 12, 2018

I don't think the girl being two years older justifies having an "age gap" tag.

joined Nov 27, 2016

After re-reading it and looking at the hand moves and the dialogues, I think there's more than meet the eye here. It's not only a cheating story.

What I understand is that it's a tug war between the sister and the girlfriend. The girlfriend is dating the brother so that the sister "gives up" on her brocon (page 4).

So yeah, it's toxic, but it looks like the girlfriend was waiting for the sister to come home and uses the brother to show her that her bro doesn't care about her so that she moves on from her brocon.

And the sister wants her bro to dump her, both because she thinks the gf is "trash" (and she loves her bro) and because she wants her for herself.

Beautiful.

I second this. Sister seems like an actual brocon but since having a thing with girlfriend is growing actual hate/love feelings for her, thus angrily climbing on top of her, but still does it under the pretense of it all being about the bro. Girlfriend seems like she’s somewhat aware of this and teases her both cuz it was initially true and half to keep up the pretense. Girlfriend also seems like she wants the sister, since she told her to give up on him and initiated holding hands (plus the hand on the thigh). So both seem to kind of want each other, but are in denial and will never admit that out of pure spite and vitriol and instead use brother as a way to continue their relationship. In other words, it’s complicated.

last edited at Mar 31, 2024 9:57AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.