Forum › Our Yuri Started With Me Getting Rejected in a Dream discussion

joined Jul 26, 2023

Me happy

D5aad09a-7f7c-4c16-aad1-2b0b94587149
joined Nov 13, 2022

Yes... little did Tsukushi know that all of it HAD been a dream... The kiss... the confession... even the long days spent with her childhood friend.

Every moment... every pristine memory... had been nothing more than a figment of the imagination...

None of it had taken place. In fact, Tsukushi herself was nothing more than a character in a story... lines on a page... a two-dimensional figure invented by an artist.

Yes........... it had all been a dream...

joined Jun 11, 2021

im sorry its not even satisfying for me because the only thing i could focus on was how big tsukushi's head was drawn on the confession page and how she didnt have a neck. i know its a nitpick but omg i feel like that scene deserved a bit more care after all this?? right?? the art is normally excellent so its just wild to me that that slipped through

Midnightgunner
Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

Am I the only one thinking the drama of what happened at the beach felt completely unnecessarily and just some cheap drama cash in?

last edited at Mar 2, 2024 6:59PM

Huh
joined Dec 16, 2020

This is a case where I should happy about the premise and the yuri but the execution (especially the lead up to this confession) were lacking...It doesn't help that the art's been a little wonky lately too with the big heads and short necks.

Jumbo-yotsuba-4810
joined Mar 31, 2023

FINALLY!!! Whether or not the author has been trolling us, or whether or not the art has been a little off, I'm happy to see these two officially together!

joined Sep 4, 2016

While the drama from last chapter was totally unnecessary, at least it didn't persist for multiple chapters like this kinds of things normally do.

joined Jul 8, 2020

If this turned out to be a dream i would be so mad

PineconeJuice
Pinekon
joined Jan 10, 2022

Suddenly everyone hates this manga and decides to write a thesis on why it is bad

9d94c4a9-d46e-49f0-a68e-0a44d27fedb6
joined Oct 22, 2021

That chapter title had me thinking it might be the end.

Jpeg_20190202_220408
joined Mar 21, 2019

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
LETSGOOOO IM SO HAPPY IM CRYING
FUVK THIS SO BEAUTIFUL IM HAPPY TO BE ALIVE

Zooloo
joined Mar 10, 2023

This chapter ruled fuck yea I'm so happy :D gay girlfriensddssssss

20230811_115727_adobe_express
joined Sep 21, 2019

Every single reader (including me) reacting to ch35: wtf Tsukushi why'd you react like that, that's just too unnatural, who blanks out like that for a whole day

Tsukushi: spent the whole day suppressing her gay panic, ended up with a fever at night and passed out

Us reacting to ch36: oh

Zooloo
joined Mar 10, 2023

Suddenly everyone hates this manga and decides to write a thesis on why it is bad

Ignore the haters. This rocked and was as gay as the day is long.

joined May 29, 2021

Me last week:

Me this week:

joined Aug 1, 2022

FINALLYYYYYYYY!!! IDC about the fumbled lead up at all, or the diff art. MY GIRLS ARE FINALLY DATING, IM GONNA CRY,

Subaru
joined Jul 31, 2019

"It's almost like a dream!"

Smash cut to Hinoka waking up in bed

This seems so obvious and would be the funniest thing ever that I will actually be disappointed if the next chapter doesn't start like that

joined Aug 29, 2019

no... No... NO! Hijiki, you are NOT backing out of this one by saying "SYKE, it was a DREAM!"

Cut%20out%20avater
joined May 25, 2023

"It's almost like a dream!"

Smash cut to Hinoka waking up in bed

This seems so obvious and would be the funniest thing ever that I will actually be disappointed if the next chapter doesn't start like that

it really needs to. It would be so funny

Lily
joined May 4, 2016

do you guys think we are in the last episodes :(

Miki_closeup
joined Mar 20, 2014

Congrats, Tsukushi. You just got yourself one heck of a girlfriend!

And, oh yeah, Hinoka, you found herself one too, I guess.

joined May 24, 2014

They did the tittle drop!

joined Apr 10, 2023

I'm guessing chapter 35 is scheduled for some heavy redraws for the volume release to make this actually fit lol. The only elements that point to her being physically sick are the wobble and falling asleep in the car, and those are way too low key. Also heat stroke is pretty recognizable in other people, how did nobody in the group notice she was doing bad? I have no idea what the original intention was but this feels like it's absolutely a backpedal to me lol. And if next chapter starts with Hinoka waking up from this dreaming this chapter that would actually wrap around to making it hilarious

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

Oh my god, thank FUCK!

And Hinoka's smile is beautiful...

Lojsdbe
joined Sep 16, 2019

Am I the only one thinking the drama of what happened at the beach felt completely unnecessarily and just some cheap drama cash in?

Nah, I agree with you. I’m still satisfied with this, though.

To reply you must either login or sign up.