what a chapter of a manga.

this says a lot about society

Well, we do live in a society.

Screenshot_2020-10-28_003849_2_2_69
joined Sep 14, 2014

ARGH

Bibivolversmall
joined Oct 6, 2023

You see, they've finally realized the legend. We're not dealing with the average idiot couple anymore...

joined Mar 15, 2022

This plot line has rocketed straight into “Ayaka is in Love with Hiroko” levels of bullshit. Hopefully it won’t take 20 chapters to explain the reasoning

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

I'm kinda hoping for last minute random-kun to show up now. At least bland male protagonists aren't THAT useless.

Starting to really hate overly useless lesbian characters. x.x It's getting old.

Charon-sml
joined Feb 14, 2016

shanks posted:

This plot line has rocketed straight into “Ayaka is in Love with Hiroko” levels of bullshit. Hopefully it won’t take 20 chapters to explain the reasoning

I gotta level with you, I think this post presumes that our heroine is capable of reasoning -- and I'm not so sure about that

Fb99a412e56031b0a8f5568f284d39f1435bb314_hq
joined Nov 19, 2017

This chapter is going to make me commit unspeakable acts of violence. (ง •̀_•́)ง

Yuibless
joined Jan 30, 2017

Goddamit

Moddedpolka2
joined Oct 9, 2016

So awkward, so cute. And no "it was a joke/accident/mistake"-route (at least not yet).
EDIT: I just now read what others have written about this here. Rolling my eyes while being amused. If you didn't guess from the tag AND from the last 30+ chapters that there will be complications, then I don't know what to say. :)

last edited at Feb 18, 2024 3:09AM

joined Jan 20, 2021

God fucking damnit. GOD FUCKING DAMNIT

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

I am looking forward to discovering the mental contortions Tsukushi will go through to convince herself that Hinoka has finally rejected her IRL with this. :-)

joined Jul 26, 2023

of my fuck, I hate this manga. They kiss and it still manages to go nowhere.

Subaru
joined Jul 31, 2019

XD

joined Dec 23, 2016

oh come on tae fuck

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Why everyone is so pessimistic ? Like, let her time to process what happen. She was tressing about confessing and got kiss all of a sudden. Of course she be shocked and have a hard time to process what happen.

joined Oct 22, 2020

We're reaching useless lesbian levels previously thought impossible!

Fox_paw_tribal
joined Feb 25, 2013

Arrrrgh

last edited at Feb 18, 2024 5:48AM

joined Jun 11, 2021

actually the best route this manga could go now is for tsukushi to realize she doesn't actually like her. it would not only be really funny after what theyre putting us through but honestly a pretty bold twist for this genre

Fishbowl%20man
joined May 6, 2018

Not like I'm worried, it's just less satisfying and I doubt what we're getting next will outweigh that. Oh well.

of my fuck, I hate this manga. They kiss and it still manages to go nowhere.

lmao

Capturar
joined Jun 27, 2018

We're reaching useless lesbian levels previously thought impossible!

Useless lesbianism is now at 104% the speed of light. Causality has been broken. The concept of time no longer applies. New physics spiral out of every corner. Would someone please get those two idiots to talk to each other?

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

Why everyone is so pessimistic ? Like, let her time to process what happen. She was tressing about confessing and got kiss all of a sudden. Of course she be shocked and have a hard time to process what happen.

Yeah, it seems illogical but I think I understand why Tsukushi reacted like this. They're both young and Tsukushi is pretty much the worse communicator of the two, it's taken her so long to figure out her feelings and muster up the courage to confess even with moral support. She was expecting to get rejected, like REALLY expecting it, she's very pessimistic herself if you reread the last couple chapters before they kissed. She was so prepared for failure that she doesn't know what to do now that Hinoka seemingly returns her feelings, she's just confused and shocked. I actually think it's very human of her to react this way instead of go all out sunshine and butterflies from now on

Pinekon
joined Jan 10, 2022

People don't get it, Tsukushi is pissed, and rightly so. She was supposed to be the one to make the move and Hinoka ruined it all. At this point, we all realize what kind of awful girl Hinoka really is for doing that, and all we can do is hope that Tsukushi realizes that too, and does the right thing. Since it's the interwebz I have to put it somewhere, I'm just being sarcastic. Or silly. Or both.

I gotta admit I rolled my eyes but with a smile. I don't mind, I'm not that thirsty for those two to get together and I can wait. If the author wants to have a little bit more fun with them, so be it. Maybe if it's ending soon, they're just doing a little bit of meta-trolling. I'd do that if I was in that position.

joined Jul 8, 2019

For the love of God, someone give both of these idiots a good shove in the back!
Err, I mean...
Back to status quo gold? Status quo hold, even?

joined Aug 29, 2016

Yeah, it seems illogical but I think I understand why Tsukushi reacted like this. They're both young and Tsukushi is pretty much the worse communicator of the two, it's taken her so long to figure out her feelings and muster up the courage to confess even with moral support. She was expecting to get rejected, like REALLY expecting it, she's very pessimistic herself if you reread the last couple chapters before they kissed. She was so prepared for failure that she doesn't know what to do now that Hinoka seemingly returns her feelings, she's just confused and shocked. I actually think it's very human of her to react this way instead of go all out sunshine and butterflies from now on

I’d also agree. If my straight crush suddenly kissed me when I was in the middle of confessing such embarrassing and what I believe to be shameful and damaging to the relationship I’d definitely turn tail and hide. I’d think either I was being too obvious and thus making a fool of myself or I’d feel like she just kissed me because I looked like I wanted to so badly. Either way I know it’s jaded. You can see Tsukushi’s eyes reflecting as such. But that’s how it is in the real lesbian world; what can I say?

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

No kidding, she is blushing all the way through and people think she will react negatively ? Even at the end she is still blushing.

To reply you must either login or sign up.