Forum › Chirizokonai no Hiraeth discussion

joined Oct 10, 2016

Oh no, please don't do Oshi no Ko and don't get reborn as Otome's child...
EDIT: OH THANK GOD, but wait, Groundhog day?

Okay seems to be Groundhog Day meets Ghost Whisperer physics (ghosts didn't depart unless all their business on earth was done witj)

-7xom-00_400x400
joined Feb 25, 2023

Oh this is great, I love how this started. I don’t really buy that it’s just Kazura whose attachment is ruining the suicide attempts. There’s so much about Kinka that we don’t know yet, and very importantly we don’t know why she wants to die yet. Very easy for her to blame things on Kazura, though- she does seem to be a bit of a doormat (for understandable reasons, but a doormat nonetheless).

Kohaku%20avatar%20500px
joined Jul 10, 2016

Wow, that cool, in-control exterior cracked like an egg. Kinka is barely keeping her shit together.

I'm looking forward to Kazura's increasingly brusque replies to Otome's phone call as the loops accumulate.

joined Apr 14, 2022

...........why would you choose to overdose on caffeine wtf

joined Feb 1, 2021

I thought they were going for some kind of pills/alcohol thing but yeah

Pout2
joined Mar 7, 2017

It's trendy due to Paneras lemonade

joined Apr 10, 2023

It makes me really happy that multiple people read Yuhki Kamatani's manga because I recommended it here :D That series is one of the rare ones I've sought out physical copies of to have displayed on my bookshelf because it means so much to me.

Here's hoping this manga can be half as good? The second chapter only establishing "this wasn't a one time quirk" is a little disappointing though, of course it wasn't a one time quirk or we wouldn't have a story, we just learned something we'd assume to be true already. Aren't there more interesting questions you could focus on with this story author-san?

Screen%20shot%202024-03-24%20at%209.39.46%20am
joined May 8, 2017

These 2 MCs are like Nokia phones. truly indestructible.

joined May 3, 2014

It makes me really happy that multiple people read Yuhki Kamatani's manga because I recommended it here :D That series is one of the rare ones I've sought out physical copies of to have displayed on my bookshelf because it means so much to me.

Here's hoping this manga can be half as good? The second chapter only establishing "this wasn't a one time quirk" is a little disappointing though, of course it wasn't a one time quirk or we wouldn't have a story, we just learned something we'd assume to be true already. Aren't there more interesting questions you could focus on with this story author-san?

what in hell is that even supposed to mean?
like did you learn up until now in life that what you find interesting ain’t the same for others?

last edited at Jan 30, 2024 2:50PM

joined Feb 1, 2021

When it said "the train's coming, you know," ....I was still kinda expecting one of them to jump in front of it.

joined Dec 17, 2021

I wonder if they'll kill Otome.

D5aad09a-7f7c-4c16-aad1-2b0b94587149
joined Nov 13, 2022

I'm usually against murder but...

joined Dec 17, 2021

I think we can agree she sucks, but the possibility of her getting murdered by one or both of our MC is something I've been seriously considering, given the loop nature of their suicide attempts.

ArtemisOnVtubers
joined Dec 16, 2021

Now i see this is like a night one stand but suicide vertion, is kind of creepy
But now i am curious what happend with the money of a person who had no one to leave it

Charon-sml
joined Feb 14, 2016

Still not sure what's up with this story. From the title I was promised chorizo and even in a chapter with a focus on cooking food there wasn't any

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

But now i am curious what happend with the money of a person who had no one to leave it

I think the answer may be buried somewhere in the Civil Code of Japan (book 5, according to Wikipedia), but I am not a lawyer, and this is not legal advice. :-) I'd expect the government to claim any money left over after settling the deceased person's estate and debts, and maybe give it to charity if they are particularly civic-minded.

last edited at Jan 30, 2024 5:50PM

joined May 10, 2021

That was a pretty wholesome chapter huh.
Y'know, I wonder how long it'll take for them to die. Since the mum issue was solved quite swiftly, surely it shouldn't take too long to solve her crush issue.
Either one of them (or both) kill her, or the two MCs just become a thing.
Thanks for the chapter!

joined Apr 14, 2022

Why is everyone jumping to murder? That wouldn't solve her lingering attachment at all. Poor girl doesn't need revenge, she needs to be loved. And so, rather than murder, the only solution for our protagonists is to do gay.

joined Dec 17, 2021

Why is everyone jumping to murder? That wouldn't solve her lingering attachment at all. Poor girl doesn't need revenge, she needs to be loved. And so, rather than murder, the only solution for our protagonists is to do gay.

I'm not offering that scenario as a solution to anything, merely as a possible development. I mean, Kazura and Kinka are operating under the logic that they cannot die because of Kazura's lingering attachments, so if the go to confront Otome and things get out of hand, they could end up killing her.

joined Mar 4, 2017

Okay. No choice. Time to murder-suicide Otome.

D5aad09a-7f7c-4c16-aad1-2b0b94587149
joined Nov 13, 2022

Still not sure what's up with this story. From the title I was promised chorizo and even in a chapter with a focus on cooking food there wasn't any

Agreed. Disturbing lack of chorizo in this plot so far. Maybe these women need to chill out and enjoy some chorizo together; might solve a few things for them.

joined Feb 1, 2021

Why be gay OR do crimes when you can be gay AND do crimes?

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

People talk about Groundhog Day. Bah. I'm a bit irked that nobody seems to remember Been There, Done That. This manga's plot has much more in common with that Xena episode than with the film, as in both cases (the Xena & Gabrielle story and the manga story) it's a suicide because of thwarted love that brings about the time loop.

The murder of Otome is a definite possibility ONLY if the plot goes the comedic way and the two mcs start trying to break the time loop by doing every random crazy thing they can think of — thus repeating the loop again and again hundreds and thousands of times... but I daresay that's not where the author wants to take her characters. ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

joined Oct 2, 2021

Get in line

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Why be gay OR do crimes when you can be gay AND do crimes?

Ah, truly the question of our time. :-)

To reply you must either login or sign up.