Forum › Asumi-chan Is Interested In Lesbian Brothels! discussion

joined Jan 6, 2017

I know yearning for the poly route is a yuri trope at this point, but come on. That's really the ideal endgame for this series, isn't it?

only poly? she should just get all the girls!

...That is poly

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

I know yearning for the poly route is a yuri trope at this point, but come on. That's really the ideal endgame for this series, isn't it?

...That is poly

I'm reasonably sure that was a joke (assuming "poly" is a name instead of a type of relationship)

Img_20201116_114246_2-min_50-min%20(1)
joined Oct 14, 2014

...That is poly

poly has a different connotation from "having a bunch of girls you can fuck whenever you want", the former being a relationship and the latter being the wet dream of some incel who still uses 4chan in 2023 and thinks Fuck Quest is peak fiction

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

god i love nanao so much, she´s so proactive and willing to go outside of her comfort zone to make asumi happy, always paying atention to asumi and the thing she maybe did wrong, always trying to find solutions and even if sometimes they´re a bit silly she´s always giving her all. She´s naive but not dumb and even if she´s inexperienced she´s perceptive, so refreshing

joined Jan 6, 2017

...That is poly

poly has a different connotation from "having a bunch of girls you can fuck whenever you want", the former being a relationship and the latter being the wet dream of some incel who still uses 4chan in 2023 and thinks Fuck Quest is peak fiction

No it doesn't. Every relationship that consentually features more than two people is poly

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

YESSSSS THIS IS SO CUTE AND SEXY!! GOD this manga is hot. Asumi and Nanao are so overpowered. How are we supposed to withstand this?? I love how they have so much chemistry and attraction to one another that they keep getting drawn back to touching each other now that the door is open. It really feels like without the firm hand of the author this could just devolve into them having a ton of sex all the time and then ending up together lmao. Honestly can’t say if I’d prefer that or developments in Asumi’s search.

last edited at Dec 4, 2023 7:42PM

Lumity%20kiss%203%20low%20byte
joined Aug 9, 2019

Every chapter has me rooting more and more for Nanao.

LilyScentedBubbleBath
Img_20200913_125333_706
joined Sep 15, 2020

I'm all for a Nanao endgame tbh -w-

joined Feb 11, 2022

I legitimately think that an ark of asumi developing feelings for nanao would be so god-send and then an ark where she fulfils the promise with Mai and then she starts developing feelings with her too and then she has to choose one of them and then she goes : BOTH ! , and then an intercourse where nanao and mai both become acquainted with each other and that triangle would be the best ending ever

joined Feb 11, 2022

yes , exactly

7277b022-9e31-4bec-a22e-b7ad36fb501e
joined Sep 5, 2019

I'm rooting for you Nanao-chan!

Nishikino-maki-and-ayase-eri-3-love-live-school-idol-project-37571467-350-197(1)
joined Dec 1, 2018

Do you remember back then when it was about finding her girlfriend and that she met everyone in the brothel and had sex?

joined Jan 19, 2021

Oh my god I absolutely love this development, Itsuki Kuro is seriously the queen of yuri. I have never seen this kind of plot development handled so well. Given that this series is basically a classic harem, usually at this point it goes back to another 20 chapters of frustrating status quo but she managed to thread the line where progress is made, the girl people are rooting for isn't hurt, and the dynamic is changed in such an endearing way. I was worried the story would pivot to just a monogamous romance with Nanao as the love interest which is cute but loses what makes this series special but she was able to make both Nanao fans and poly fans happy. I am daring to believe in the poly ending. And its so so rare to find a friends with benefits storyline that's so wholesome and sweet, I think this is cuter than if they got together, I love this so much. Now my ultimate dream plot line is Asumi getting Nanao into her brothel hobby too and them going together.

Also, no one manages to capture the feeling of sexual tension and anticipation so well, she might be the GOAT of hot sex scenes. Like she is one of the few artists that understands that the understated sexiness of panels like this can be hotter than a page of explicit sex poses:

I love everything about this manga so much, no one does it like Itsuki Kuro.

last edited at Dec 6, 2023 10:35PM

joined Jan 19, 2021

I legitimately think that an ark of asumi developing feelings for nanao would be so god-send and then an ark where she fulfils the promise with Mai and then she starts developing feelings with her too and then she has to choose one of them and then she goes : BOTH ! , and then an intercourse where nanao and mai both become acquainted with each other and that triangle would be the best ending ever

I would absolutely die if Nanao starts going to that delivery health site to try and learn how to be a good fwb, hires Mai, and then falls for her. And then at some point brings Asumi with her to see Mai. It would be godlike. I need the poly route to happen we have such a dearth of good poly yuri and it's one of my absolute favorite tropes

last edited at Dec 6, 2023 10:34PM

joined Feb 11, 2022

Oh my god I absolutely love this development, Itsuki Kuro is seriously the queen of yuri. I have never seen this kind of plot development handled so well. Given that this series is basically a classic harem, usually at this point it goes back to another 20 chapters of frustrating status quo but she managed to thread the line where progress is made, the girl people are rooting for isn't hurt, and the dynamic is changed in such an endearing way. I was worried the story would pivot to just a monogamous romance with Nanao as the love interest which is cute but loses what makes this series special but she was able to make both Nanao fans and poly fans happy. I am daring to believe in the poly ending. And its so so rare to find a friends with benefits storyline that's so wholesome and sweet, I think this is cuter than if they got together, I love this so much. Now my ultimate dream plot line is Asumi getting Nanao into her brothel hobby too and them going together.

Also, no one manages to capture the feeling of sexual tension and anticipation so well, she might be the GOAT of hot sex scenes. Like she is one of the few artists that understands that the understated sexiness of panels like this can be hotter than a page of explicit sex poses:

I love everything about this manga so much, no one does it like Itsuki Kuro.

this is you

joined Feb 11, 2022

I would absolutely die if Nanao starts going to that delivery health site to try and learn how to be a good fwb, hires Mai, and then falls for her. And then at some point brings Asumi with her to see Mai. It would be godlike. I need the poly route to happen we have such a dearth of good poly yuri and it's one of my absolute favorite tropes

the plotline is literally writing itself , so many opportunities for shock moments and other made in heaven , this author is literally Cooking with a capital "C"

Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

I don't think I could handle an ending that doesn't include Nanao's love being reciprocated. My heart would break. I don't care what happens as long as Nanao is part of it.

Ayakaprofile4
joined Jun 22, 2023

Everyone here is gonna like the new chapter. Just read the raws.

B25e08d9df956cc70b30a6cce4e9e9cb
joined Aug 27, 2013

Do you remember back then when it was about finding her girlfriend and that she met everyone in the brothel and had sex?

I also remember there was some girl... Don't recall her name, I think it was Mai? She seemed to want to find her as well.

Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

I also remember there was some girl... Don't recall her name, I think it was Mai? She seemed to want to find her as well.

Are you sure? I don't recall ever hearing that name before.

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

gaaahhhhh and just as Asumi resolved herself to start looking again Mai goes out of reach again! Author-sensei sure knows how to tease us xD

03dcbc32-c6f1-466f-9b77-fffa79a101b1
joined Feb 27, 2022

Everyone here is gonna like the new chapter. Just read the raws.

I'm now very eager

Tumblr_24802e33b3a7c7207350bfcbe1812e97_fa8a6f08_128
joined May 26, 2022

Ganbatte Asumi-chan, contribute to your household and wear a maid outfit for your totally-not-a-girlfriend.

Tumblr_6092d594b3a92296a4d35bac1b1a474c_c2d1131f_400
joined Apr 4, 2022

STAY STAY STAY STAY STAY STAY STAY STAY YOU DUMBASS

Fb_img_1492462408743
joined Jan 18, 2014

Asumi, sweetheart. YOU ARE LIVING THE DREAM WTH!! Mai must be the best laid someone can get EVER if she is THAT worthy of giving up Nanao "sugar Kohai" life. Like i would die to be on Asumi's shoes just for Nanao

To reply you must either login or sign up.