Forum › Wear the Sky discussion

princess_daphie Uploader
Honeyview_hanekawa1
Daphie's
joined Feb 1, 2021

As I said on first page of comments, I'm down for the Mayu end-game. Much better than the teacher we have no characterization on.

Yeah, ngl, I'm a bit sad that she stopped being present in the story...

Charon-sml
joined Feb 14, 2016

Hm. I wonder what he could be interested in asking this new girl to do. So many possibilities, the mind boggles...

Pov_youre_a_triple_mugger
joined Feb 19, 2016

I don't know what is meant by a "Tosa Girl" but I assume it doesn't mean she's from Wauwatosa

Charon-sml
joined Feb 14, 2016

EDIT: THIS IS INCORRECT, SEE POSTS BELOW

I don't usually put too much attention into those little banner narrations but since you've mentioned it, I presume it to be short for TOkyo School of the Arts, since that seems to be where she's looking to apply as well

last edited at Jan 28, 2024 3:36PM

Kohaku%20avatar%20500px
joined Jul 10, 2016

I don't usually put too much attention into those little banner narrations but since you've mentioned it, I presume it to be short for TOkyo School of the Arts, since that seems to be where she's looking to apply as well

Oh! That makes sense; thanks! I assumed it was a region or town or something.

Suisoh1el
joined Jul 14, 2021

They're in Ehime Prefecture on Shikoku (in Matsuyama city mostly, dunno if protag's house is within the area or in a nearby town), the new girl is from the neighbouring Kochi Prefecture (formerly Tosa Province), probably recognizable in the raws by her speaking in one of the dialects from there.

last edited at Jan 28, 2024 12:48PM

Charon-sml
joined Feb 14, 2016

Ah, that'd do it

joined Oct 2, 2021

Haro doesn't need a brush, he should just dip his wick in and paint with it

Suisoh1el
joined Jul 14, 2021

I felt like going full geoguessr on the panels and here's the result.

At the beginning of each part there's a link to a big map with the places marked on it. There are a few entries for panels from future chapters, but without any spoilers. Lemme know if google maps links are not working or if I f-ed up somewhere.

The places I've failed to locate are Satou's store, Mayu's apartment (these two are likely manga-original) and this street from chapter 1 (for this one there are multiple things to go by, including the washed out stop marking seemingly facing the wrong way - there actually are a few painted like this in the city so it's not necessarily a mistake - but I still couldn't find a match).

last edited at Mar 8, 2024 3:36PM

Suisoh1el
joined Jul 14, 2021

Bumping to mention that I've expanded the above post into a full guide

Suisoh1el
joined Jul 14, 2021

In the future chapters there's a good view of Iyobi's immediate surroundings, but as far as I can tell it's manga-original stuff.

Sneak peek: the nude everybody's been waiting for

To reply you must either login or sign up.