Forum › Lily Love discussion

joined Nov 30, 2011

I've only had issues when the reception hasn't been very good, otherwise everything has worked fine for me on the mobile.

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Thai people can pre-order 1st volume. More info on our Tumblr http://three-musqueerteers.tumblr.com/post/114591820036/pre-order-for-lily-love-vol-1

Yuri%20ultimate
joined Feb 5, 2015

Hehe, baby dykes. I tend to use the word "dykelings", has that cute and fluffy feel.

Dykelings makes me think of dumplings. This definitely has nothing to do with the fact I'm hungry right now either.

Tasty either way, you must admit.

Very, very tasty. I was never fond of the word dyke as my first exposure to it was negative, but Dykelings reminds me of some cute little ducklings. squee

Also, loving this art and the Thai prefixes! I love learning about culture so to see how it differs from Japanese (much less English) is really cool! Keep up the good work!

last edited at Mar 25, 2015 11:58PM

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013
Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

Okay I tend to stay away from ongoing series due to the point of being impatient for the next chapter and avoiding a heart break for a sudden cancellation/dropping of the series. Sadly I can't stay away from reading this when I read the extra chapter first. Now I'm dying of anxiety and can't wait for the next chapter!!! ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━━┻

Okay sorry. ┳━━┳ ノ( º _ ºノ) That was rude of me.

Thank you for this another awesome series for me to look forward to. ( ̄^ ̄)ゞ

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

This manga won't be cancelled :D Ratana said it will probably has 3-4 volumes. She's not sure yet ^^

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

We don't get an explanation as to why Mew had already a cage in her room for the hamster ? Sounds pretty fishy if you ask me. It's really full of cliches. "my fated person just happens to be a girl."... "She trips and we almost kiss, when drunk..".. how original. I love cliches as much as anyone, but they are starting to pile up.The gorgeous art saves the whole thing.

Also kinda reminds me of "Their Story", the chinese yuri. With the side art, we already know they get all lovey dovey.

Still it looks like the author is unwilling to draw any male face here. Guy on page 6 : no face.

Maybe needs the tag "Missing YChromosome"

last edited at Mar 30, 2015 9:44AM

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

We don't get an explanation as to why Mew had already a cage in her room for the hamster

If you have more questions about manga or author, write to us :) we are collecting them to Ratana now :)

last edited at Mar 30, 2015 11:37AM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Re: Special 2

You ain't gettin' out of this one, Donut!

joined Jul 20, 2011

These short specials are so cute they're making my nutbladder hurt.

HNNNGGGGGG!!!

last edited at Apr 9, 2015 12:00PM

Fc,550x550,white
joined Feb 22, 2015

I also hate vegetables, yet no one ever attempted this method on me. If they had i'm sure I'd be much healthier.

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

they're making my nutbladder hurt.

What in the heck part of the body is a nutbladder??

joined Jan 8, 2014

Lol! Now they're just having fun with us readers ^_^

Glasses
joined Feb 21, 2015

I dont know if i should ask it here but in ookbee ratana said that ch8-9 will be publish in book that is why there is a chapter8-9 without pages there. does that mean she wont upload it online anymore? O_o i appreciate it if you guys could answer cant understand thai

last edited at Apr 9, 2015 12:27PM

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

They will be online, as same as next chapters (10+). But they will be published later. She needs to sell some 1st volumes first :)

And for the future, you can always ask us on Tumblr/mail :D http://three-musqueerteers.tumblr.com/

last edited at Apr 9, 2015 3:22PM

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

When i refused to eat my vegetables my girlfriend simply said "Eat that damn tomato you pussy"

Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

I love this one already. It's to cute!! I just can't take it. ...I may die from it. Also, I guess I would eat more veggies if they were offered to me like that. :D

Promo-facebook-facebook%20profile%20picture
joined May 24, 2014

The very moment she came in with the alcohol, I knew it was gonna end with one of them slipping on the floor.. But who am I to complain, as far as I'm concerned, girls + alcohol = yuri goodness :-D

last edited at Apr 9, 2015 5:38PM

Kitsune Spirit
Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

Ah the cuteness! It brightened this dreary rainy day... if only it was longer. <3

joined Jan 31, 2013

they're making my nutbladder hurt.

What in the heck part of the body is a nutbladder??

It's better if you don't know it.

Uncle Google knows best, my friend.

I've never had problems eating my veggies, but if that's how I get them "served" .. then I rather act spoiled.

Tuna%20copy
joined Nov 7, 2014

I'd pay to be served veggies that way

Fennec
joined May 28, 2012

It good for your health,just eat it.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Now that's a great way to motivate people to eat healthy

Glasses
joined Feb 21, 2015

They will be online, as same as next chapters (10+). But they will be published later. She needs to sell some 1st volumes first :)

And for the future, you can always ask us on Tumblr/mail :D http://three-musqueerteers.tumblr.com/

thank you for answering :)

Promo-facebook-facebook%20profile%20picture
joined May 24, 2014

Man, I love the story so far, but I can't help cracking up every time because of their names, I mean come on... Donut and P'mew xD

To reply you must either login or sign up.