Forum › Love Bullet discussion

F1f9580760e2f010c7d05e82a45c2fa9fa60836f7c2cbd4dff4ad54834c9eeab-min
joined Aug 26, 2020

joined Sep 18, 2021

This feels like an excuse to draw girls with guns fighting each other, and I'm here for it.

I'm right behind you.

Helmet
joined Jun 9, 2021

My only thought is this: "Damn, the goddess of love is really evil." I suppose they're probably a Greek Gods style goddess.

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

Is the whole series yuri or will we be getting all kind of couples? The main yuri could be forbidden between the cupids (at least the 4 we were introduced to are all females), but it's still best to ask since the manga as a whole got tagged as Yuri

Pear and Cabbage in a Pot
joined Oct 19, 2023

Kanna x Koharu ♥ ♥ ♥

+1

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

While I appreciate Koharu's attempt at resolving things while saving the trio's friendship, I worry that it might come to harm Aoi more in the future. In Daito's case he can at least go "Well, Hina is gay, so I never really had a shot to begin with" but Aoi might end up with lingering feelings of regret; "I had a shot after all and I wasted it"

joined Jun 30, 2017

I can't help but feel there was an extremely obvious solution to this problem that was overlooked... Oh well.

Capturar
joined Jun 27, 2018

While I appreciate Koharu's attempt at resolving things while saving the trio's friendship, I worry that it might come to harm Aoi more in the future. In Daito's case he can at least go "Well, Hina is gay, so I never really had a shot to begin with" but Aoi might end up with lingering feelings of regret; "I had a shot after all and I wasted it"

Hina could be bi. In fact, she probably is, given that the cupids mention they need to check for compatibility before even considering shooting people.

I can't help but feel there was an extremely obvious solution to this problem that was overlooked... Oh well.

Sadly, Canno wasn't consulted during the making of this story.

last edited at Dec 1, 2023 9:01PM

joined Jun 8, 2022

What I find interesting is that in most media and so forth getting shot by the local cupid type of thing is full on love-of-your-life you don't get over it kind of love, whereas here it seems that if it stays one sided long enough, one can. Makes some of the collateral damage of cupid fights less tragic, I suppose.

Also worth noting that OG Cupid had two kinds of arrows; the lead ones either ended love or made someone outright dislike a person. Makes me wonder if there will be anti-cupids or fallen ones consumed by their jealousy later on.

Watanabe-_
joined Jun 10, 2023

this is already looking like a favorite of mine; I haven't enjoyed a manga fight scene in so long, and it's so cute and inspired! all of the cupids are adorable
One part that keeps slipping my mind, but I'm sure will be touched on more in the future, is that the cupids all used to be, like, alive. I'm used to supernatural forces naively trying to guess about human romance/emotions based on what they've studied and... I mean, it still kind of counts for these girls because all of their knowledge of romance comes from media and others' experiences! So they've got the vibe of what I expect a cupid to be like, but I'm rlly looking forward to seeing who they were before, and if anything will change ^^

[...] Makes me wonder if there will be anti-cupids or fallen ones consumed by their jealousy later on.

yeah I wonder about fallen cupids too! esp since it's already implied that cupids do fight each other and what we saw was a low stakes scrimmage. but like are the future opponents doing something evil or are they just other cupids trying to finish the job first? excited to see :D

last edited at Dec 2, 2023 1:37AM

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

We have a cupid who doesn't care about the effect of her actions and just wants to do cool stunts

Imagine that

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

While I was reading I was thinking to myself, what if the girl and the cashier? naw that's not going to happen

Well, well lmao

joined Jun 7, 2019

Do poly relationships just not exist in this universe?

I think it comes to the fact that poly isn’t really that common most of people are monogamous, since the love-shots work only if the partners are compatible it’s probably all of them were like that or that’s what I think

joined Jun 7, 2019

While this was a good first chapter, next chapters might be just het.

If the MC is supposed to be the cupid, there's no reason for her to only make yuri couples.

someone said it’s going to be yuri

last edited at Dec 3, 2023 1:37AM

Devka
joined Nov 30, 2023

So, "Love grows out of the barrel of a gun". That's a new one!

Also looks very cool.

last edited at Dec 4, 2023 8:10PM

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

That's just how i like my comedy. With people dying with regrets.

C4u8pkcuoaauccv
joined Oct 31, 2018

hope aki's doin ok

006%20(1)
joined Aug 11, 2019

"I am the way and the light, except occasionally the light is muzzle flash." - the Goddess employing these Cupids, probably.

C4u8pkcuoaauccv
joined Oct 31, 2018

also i gotta wonder, what happens if there's literally no compatibility? like does it fail to have any effect, or what

joined Jul 8, 2020

Welp suddenly it got really tragic. I feel bad for both Aki and Koharu tho

joined Jul 10, 2021

"Comedy"

joined Feb 1, 2021

For a manga about cute girls shooting harmless guns and having crushes on one another, that was pretty brutal.

Screenshot_20230324_233435_gallery(1)(1)
joined Jan 13, 2023

I gasped out loud at the ending of chapter 1. I love this series so far, fun concept+great writing+amazing execution. I hope theres so many more chapters of this and they all go just as hard
It would be cool to see more of the archer cupid from the first few pages too...

Untitled-compressed
joined Jun 5, 2023

Kanna x Koharu ♥ ♥ ♥

+1

Kana is the first cupid Koharu meets, so at least at this point, I'm rooting for Kanna x Koharu

last edited at Dec 5, 2023 11:11PM

Huh
joined Dec 16, 2020

Okay I knew the death was coming because how else would she have become a cupid but I was /not/ expecting it to be like that, ouch.

I also get why last chapter was numbered "0", this is the real start of the story. Now I'm wondering if it's just gonna be Kanna and Koharu or if the whole gang's there as part of the welcome party

To reply you must either login or sign up.