Ara ara~
An alpha and an omega sharing one room for three days
(>///<)
Oh great yuri goddesses please let something happen

joined May 10, 2021

Very good, very good indeed.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

IIRC Li Zhixu started out deliberately distancing herself from Tang Chao, but it seems she now just as deliberately tries to close that distance, doesn't it?

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

Something better happen in that one room

Capturar
joined Jun 27, 2018

Well this was fun

joined May 10, 2021

That's one power move of s confession.
Also miss Li looked mighty fine in this lingerie.
Thanks for the chapter!

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Also miss Li looked mighty fine in this lingerie.

And I am pretty sure she does it on purpose. Too bad Tang Chao is too useless to get a hint.

Not really sure what Tang Chao's "confession" is gonna achieve, though? Betas can have sex with omegas just as well as with fellow betas, it's not like omegas have different sex organs only compatible with alphas' (at least in the standard ABO setup).

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

Not really sure what Tang Chao's "confession" is gonna achieve, though? Betas can have sex with omegas just as well as with fellow betas, it's not like omegas have different sex organs only compatible with alphas' (at least in the standard ABO setup).

I think the point she was trying to make was like "I can guarantee that she's a Beta bc i've had sex with her and have thus seen all the important bits (or lack thereof), so i should know"

joined Apr 10, 2021

I think the point she was trying to make was like "I can guarantee that she's a Beta bc i've had sex with her and have thus seen all the important bits (or lack thereof), so i should know"

Koveras's point is that a beta can't know if it's a female beta or a female-looking omega she's having sex with.

I think.

Capturar
joined Jun 27, 2018

Koveras's point is that a beta can't know if it's a female beta or a female-looking omega she's having sex with.

I think.

It seems they can, in this particular story.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

I think.

It seems they can, in this particular story.

Yea, that's why I specified that my point only concerns the standard setting: ABO authors often invent special rules for their setting as they need them, so it may well be that betas can tell omegas in this one if they see them naked -- we just don't know.

Ebk63ajwkaeu2_4_1
joined Aug 1, 2020

Sudden reveal! Haha! Is Tang Chao a genius or an idiot?

IIRC Li Zhixu started out deliberately distancing herself from Tang Chao, but it seems she now just as deliberately tries to close that distance, doesn't it?

Yeah, looks like it but why tho? Getting too close might accidentally expose them pretending to be betas. What if, ya know, the heat cycle suddenly gets them? She's already falling whether she's aware of it or not. Can't beat the omega-alpha attraction after all.

joined May 10, 2021

Oh boy, are they finally getting some one-on-one action again?
Also they've got to be a little more careful during their shooting, that ain't very professional.
Thanks for the chapter!

Bingbong
joined Mar 1, 2022

please tell me they finally get to fuck

Yuriprofilepiccropped
joined May 27, 2019

I was wondering if she was going to get a boner during the shoot, but it looks like they’re safe for now

joined Dec 17, 2021

Finally!

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

So it looks like Li Zhixu can conceal her omega glands in a way that fools even a trained professional, but the side effects include neck pain. But considering what Tang Chao said at the start about her genetic disorder, I wonder if Li Zhizu's omega parts are atypical in some way, too? Like, her pheromones are so intense, even betas can smell them, while her glands may be smaller than usual or possibly motile?

please tell me they finally get to fuck

I mean, they already did in the first chapter. :-)

joined Oct 2, 2021

Yeah great, it's only taken 34 chapters ʕ⁠ノ⁠•⁠ᴥ⁠•⁠ʔ⁠ノ⁠ ⁠︵⁠ ⁠┻⁠━⁠┻

ArtemisOnVtubers
joined Dec 16, 2021

Omegaverse is serious bussness

Ebk63ajwkaeu2_4_1
joined Aug 1, 2020

Remember, kids, take your meds regularly and don't go on forgetting them.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

The author needs to draw more smut, just to practice. :-) Not only did they censor the kiss, they even had them bang with their bikinis on, apparently, which I cannot imagine was especially comfortable (for Tang Chao, in particular).

Also, can Tang Chao's "inability" to go into a rut have been psychosomatic all along - a result of her disgust with her own gender?

joined May 3, 2014

The author needs to draw more smut, just to practice. :-) Not only did they censor the kiss, they even had them bang with their bikinis on, apparently, which I cannot imagine was especially comfortable (for Tang Chao, in particular).

Also, can Tang Chao's "inability" to go into a rut have been psychosomatic all along - a result of her disgust with her own gender?

she is disgusted by the nature of the heat and how less control she has in that moment

that was also an part way i find this type of story disgusting, but i guess it’s in human nature to wanna get lost on the idea of “oh no i have no control so i need to fuck cuz reasons”

like the MC said, i also to hate the idea of not being in control so i always hated alcohol cuz that can make you not in control

joined Dec 17, 2021

I think tha's just your typical self-censorship.

I like that interpretation and I wish it was more of a thing in ABO stories (For example the one story I know with a similar premise was a LOL fic read 2 years ago).

joined May 10, 2021

Man that was some annoying heavy censoring...
Still a damn fine chapter tho!
Thanks for the update!

To reply you must either login or sign up.