Forum › Childhood Sweetheart Liaoliao discussion

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

Just once, I would like one of these "got drunk and confessed" stories would end with someone vomiting, pissing the bed, or both. (you know, for realism)

joined Sep 5, 2018

Just once, I would like one of these "got drunk and confessed" stories would end with someone vomiting, pissing the bed, or both. (you know, for realism)

I thought Bright and Cheery Amnesia had you covered, but it was actually different from what I remembered.

joined Mar 18, 2016

Your wish is my command (kinda)
https://dynasty-scans.com/series/a_face_you_shouldnt_show

last edited at Dec 2, 2023 1:32PM

Mariya%20and%20karin%202
joined Nov 27, 2022

Wow. It went off without a hitch. Now let's get all those details!!!

Shinobu%20cain%202
joined Aug 19, 2015

Ren Xing isn't even a contender, Guyi. At least not for our MC.

Being friends isn't stringing someone along.

last edited at Dec 2, 2023 2:54PM

Couple_under_the_stars
joined Nov 7, 2022

Wait, what does Ren Xing has to do with this ? Looks like Gu Yi got a few wrong ideas.

Not that Liaoliao has made things clear so far, though.

Aizawa-san
joined May 25, 2018

lol "inappropriate intentions"

Shinobu%20cain%202
joined Aug 19, 2015

Let's fucking goooooo

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Well, that's certainly one way to word a confession.

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

Ren Xing: LEGEND

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Even more so after today's chapter. :-)

Patreon_post_image-42_50_1_50
joined Sep 10, 2022

Already living the married life and her SO hasn't fully caught on yet (or won't admit it yet). Smooth is an understatement. And now she's giving out good advice!? Too much power for one person.

last edited at Feb 14, 2024 8:41PM

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

Already living the married life and her SO hasn't fully caught on yet (or won't admit it yet). Smooth is an understatement. And now she's giving out food advice!? Too much power for one person.

'I AM THE SENATE!" -- Ren Xing (probably)

Helmet
joined Jun 9, 2021

I know it's a popular trope, but it turns out that communication and trust are really important to a relationship, and playing mind games like this is a great way to end a relationship. Negging is a scum bag move.

Yuibless
joined Jan 30, 2017

So she's ignoring her on purpose now? That's toxic behavior. Don't do that, kids!

644a9551982db70ad739d195df9452e7
joined Mar 7, 2021

I keep dipping in and out of this series but it seems mostly incredibly frustrating. Am I off base with that?

Couple_under_the_stars
joined Nov 7, 2022

Right, seeing all of your friends pairing up while you're single. Sounds like... huh, being in your mid-twenties ?

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

Right, seeing all of your friends pairing up while you're single. Sounds like... huh, being in your mid-twenties ?

it sounds like my life too xD a while after mid twenties

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

it sounds like my life too xD a while after mid twenties

Big mood.

Yuibless
joined Jan 30, 2017

I guess the author got tired of dancing around and just went: "Fuck it! Everyone have gex!"

joined May 10, 2021

I swear if by "a little more time" she means more than a chapter, imma flip some tables.
Thanks for the chapter!

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

I swear if by "a little more time" she means more than a chapter, imma flip some tables.

Like so many inexperienced people, Liao seems to think that dating is an all-or-nothing proposition: you are either friends, or you spend every second with each other having kinky BDSM sex in furry costumes 24/7. It does not occur to her that a romantic relationships between adults involve highly non-linear negotiations of boundaries, just like every other relationship with adults she has navigated thus far in her life...

Patreon_post_image-42_50_1_50
joined Sep 10, 2022

Like so many inexperienced people, Liao seems to think that dating is an all-or-nothing proposition: you are either friends, or you spend every second with each other having kinky BDSM sex in furry costumes 24/7. It does not occur to her that a romantic relationships between adults involve highly non-linear negotiations of boundaries, just like every other relationship with adults she has navigated thus far in her life...

I think she's more worried that a relationship breakup could be scarring enough to make returning as friends impossible. That's a reasonable and pretty common worry. It's just a bit overused in these types of stories but I guess for good reason.

last edited at Mar 26, 2024 6:58AM

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

I think she's more worried that a relationship breakup could be scarring enough to make returning as friends impossible. That's a reasonable and pretty common worry. It's just a bit overused in these types of stories but I guess for good reason.

Yeah, breakups can be real bad, but my point is that if you two are adults with functioning frontal lobes, ease into the relationship little by little to see how much you're comfortable with, and understand that if one doesn't feel comfortable, you pull back a step and stay at that level of intimacy. Again, Liao's problem is that she sees dating and breaking up as 0s and 1s, whereas it's really a continuum. In fact, I think that Pei Yu actually understands that, so it's really all on Liao's insecurities in this case.

To reply you must either login or sign up.