Forum › What's that manga called?

Mind%20as%20judgement%20jpg
joined Nov 20, 2018

A comedy manga, at least from feb 2019 or earlier, that has a ''straight'' girl and another woman saying things like ''What is this lesbian (I'm assuming) doing?'' ''Although we're more than friends but not quite fellow lesbians.'' ''There are lesbian feelings even underneath being straight''. I only have screenshots of those panels and I don't even remember what it was about ;_;

That sounds like something that could be said in A Straight Girl Wanders Into a Lesbian Mixer where a (not so straight) girl go to a lesbian mixer.
If that's not it try posting the screenshots you have, someone would probably recognize the art.

yes!!!!!!!!! YES IT IS!!!!!!!! thank you so much oh my god. may your pillow always be cold in summer and warm in winter.

hii! theres this manga i vaguely remember about two highschoolers. it was similar to this! the top is really submissive and the bottom bullies her at school. but at home its like the top has a completely different personality, unlike the shy, timid vibes she was giving off in the classroom, she was sadistic against the bottom. vaguely remember it was on this site? might have read it on mangadex or mangago though. but at some point the top just splits into two people, and the sadistic personality complained about how she was always called out for because she couldnt handle the bottom on her own(?). sorry if the information is wrong, i just vaguely remember it. also i forgot their names (if they even had any...) so sorry if i just labelled them. if theres anything close to what ive described please tell me! thank you.

Idk abt the splitting part but maybe this? https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/graphite

ty for replying but its not it :( appreciate the reply though ^^

joined Aug 3, 2022

Hi! Just like to ask, but i really cant remember the title of this manga where, the two girls got rejected by their crushes at the same time. Then they comforted each other through sex, then they end up being together. Now they're the one who rejects the persons who rejects them before... Please, i really want to read it again i just forgot the title, thank you.

Steam%20picture%20eclipse
joined Jan 9, 2017

This.

joined Aug 3, 2022

This.

Yes!!! Thank you so much

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

Lookin' for a series, I don't THINK it was on this site. I thought it was on Mangadex but I went hunting and couldn't find it, so I'll ask here.

It's a gender bender series. There's a disease that makes people swap between male and female when emotions run high or something like that. A guy enters high school and falls in love with a girl, then finds out that they have this disease, and are asexual and don't really have any understanding of gender because they've lived with it their whole life. Then the guy gets the disease too.

It wasn't finished last I checked, I wanted to see if it had been finished.

joined Nov 15, 2018

Lookin' for a series, I don't THINK it was on this site. I thought it was on Mangadex but I went hunting and couldn't find it, so I'll ask here.

It's a gender bender series. There's a disease that makes people swap between male and female when emotions run high or something like that. A guy enters high school and falls in love with a girl, then finds out that they have this disease, and are asexual and don't really have any understanding of gender because they've lived with it their whole life. Then the guy gets the disease too.

It wasn't finished last I checked, I wanted to see if it had been finished.

Sounds like Zenbu Kimi no Sei

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

Sounds like Zenbu Kimi no Sei

Eyyy that was it, thank you so much!

Unfortunately I am wasting my 666th post on this lol

Img_20190727_095038
joined Oct 28, 2016

I am on mobile and I cant search forums aaa. But this one's a classic I forgot the name of. Its a oneshot where life is essentially a harem anime for these girls who have to keep up their popularity or else they will be erased. Suddenly, instead of this harem stereotype character, a girl from a zombie action manga gets transported instead. This girl doesnt give a fuck about keeping popularity or wooing the guy and then she and thisnother girl hit it off and both exit the "story" together

Sounds like this:
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/the_fourth_heroine#1

Yes, thank you so much!

That said I'm looking for another story. I only remember specific scenes and it might be short of just grasping onto strings so I do understand if its nothing substantial :'). It was a love live doujin between I think Eli and Nozomi, the only thing I remembered clearly is nozomi hugging eli in the snow while smiling widely.

May or may not be the same doujin but there's also a love live doujin about either Nico or Nozomi frowning while they eat, and thats because "they eat to survive, not to enjoy" but in the end they learn to enjoy the moment with eli(?) together.

edit: finally found it! https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/home_sweet_home_2#1

last edited at Nov 3, 2023 7:42AM

joined Nov 3, 2023

Hi everyone, need help please to identify the manga I read like over a decade ago. I thought its title was Murasaki Blooms or Violet Blooms but I can't find it anywhere so title may not be accurate. It's about these two girls in high school, one is a delinquent who sleeps around and at this point is sleeping with her art teacher and the other is this kinda weird chess girl. They form an unlikely friendship and they both stand up for each other in significant moments: chess girl stands up for delinquent girl during an important chess match, punching her opponent for insulting delinquent girl (who I think is named Murasaki?) and delinquent girl stands up for chess girl when the art teacher insults her. Manga ends with them biking together. It's around 80 pages long. If anyone can identify this and/or send a link, it would be most appreciated. Thanks!

Snowfox
joined Jan 31, 2015

^ This sounds like Sumire no Hana (aka Sumire's Flowers or Violet Blossoms ). It was published in a collection from Kaoru Mori, which appears to be licensed to Yen Press.

last edited at Nov 6, 2023 6:53PM

joined Nov 3, 2023

^ This sounds like Sumire no Hana (aka Sumire's Flowers or Violet Blossoms ). It was published in a collection from Kaoru Mori, which appears to be licensed to Yen Press.

Oh my goodness, yes this is it! Thank you so much! I got the chess part mixed up with a different manga but yes this is the one I was looking for. No wonder it was really good, it's Kaoru Mori. Thanks again and have a good rest of the week!

Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

Does anyone know that one manga where the vampire drinks tears instead of blood by making the girl cry by pinching her or something

Ichimatsu_kohina_11153
joined Jul 25, 2014

Does anyone know that one manga where the vampire drinks tears instead of blood by making the girl cry by pinching her or something

https://dynasty-scans.com/series/kokono_chan_drinks_tears

I read it just last week

Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

https://dynasty-scans.com/series/kokono_chan_drinks_tears

I read it just last week

Thank you so much!

joined Dec 11, 2022

I'm looking for this one manga where the girl's cat died so she went on a trip, then a guide picked her up and thought the cat was her lover and they hooked up in the end. The manga just crossed my mind out of nowhere and me having no clue how to find it is making me so mad lol.

joined Dec 11, 2022
joined Sep 10, 2015

I'm looking for a manga I read quite a few years ago. It's possible it was a oneshot. I think it had a girl (possibly on the student council) watching another girl (student council president or another council member I think?) get confessed to, then later the first girl also confesses to the second girl and says something along the lines of "your smile annoys me", because it's always fake. I can't remember much beyond that.

Snowfox
joined Jan 31, 2015
joined Sep 10, 2015

It's not exactly what I remember, but it has been 12 years after all so my memory isn't that reliable, that's probably it. Thank you!

joined Oct 7, 2021

Im looking for a oneshot where the mc told her bestfriend to stop hanging around with her and her bestfriend agrees and then at the end the mother of her bestfriend talks to the mc saying that her daughter had a disease and has just died recently.

last edited at Nov 20, 2023 3:48AM

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Im looking for a oneshot where the mc told her bestfriend to stop hanging around with her and her bestfriend agrees and then at the end the mother of her bestfriend talks to the mc saying that her daughter had a disease and has just died recently.

Managed to find it again through the Tragedy tag: Lost Girl

joined Oct 7, 2021

Managed to find it again through the Tragedy tag: Lost Girl

i was looking for this, thank you very much!

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

I'm looking for a manga where two girls become friends in a fantasy online game by partying up together and eventually meet up. I wanna say it's office lady x high schooler age gap? I remember a scene or two where they have a heartfelt convo in game, only to realize that they've been talking in general chat and get all embarrassed when they notice everyone around being super invested

last edited at Nov 29, 2023 4:16PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.