Forum › My Dear Lass discussion

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

yessss

Kurumi
joined Feb 19, 2023

Good ep! God, Tracy's art style is gorgeous! The rain really brings it out...

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Sixi finally gets it. :D

joined May 10, 2021

Holy crap that chapter was incredible!
Thanks for the translation!

Subaru
joined Jul 31, 2019

"how's your credit rating" lmao that was kinda mean

Yesssssssss, my birthday is in two days, and Sixi FINALLY figuring things out is a great gift. I should go eat some peach yogurt about it.

Miki_closeup
joined Mar 20, 2014

Holy crap, those people are nosy. Someone needs to tell them to mind their own business already.

joined Mar 23, 2022

I like how the have turned now.( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).
The older one is doing the chase now....( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Yuibless
joined Jan 30, 2017

Holy crap, those people are nosy. Someone needs to tell them to mind their own business already.

In a small village everyone knows everything about everyone.

joined Apr 10, 2023

Sixi being so dedicated to Xiaoen that she left Peachtown for college and then returned to it after following her lead, coupled with her grumpy protest now, makes me suspect her not getting that Xiaoen was in love so far for the story was wishful thinking or willful ignorance on her part. Sixi likes Xiaoen, but Xiaoen in the past telling her dating is pointless would have discouraged her from acting on it. And now Xiaoen is in love with someone else. Poor Sixi. :(

WANTED Dead OR Alive
joined Sep 22, 2023

Sixi finally gets it. :D

I know, right?!? Hell must have frozen over!
And I'm surprised they didn't catch a glimpse of pigs flying in the sky!

last edited at Oct 20, 2023 2:43PM

D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

My favorite image from this chapter

Shinobu%20cain%202
joined Aug 19, 2015

Sixi being so dedicated to Xiaoen that she left Peachtown for college and then returned to it after following her lead, coupled with her grumpy protest now, makes me suspect her not getting that Xiaoen was in love so far for the story was wishful thinking or willful ignorance on her part. Sixi likes Xiaoen, but Xiaoen in the past telling her dating is pointless would have discouraged her from acting on it. And now Xiaoen is in love with someone else. Poor Sixi. :(

I can see this being the case but defo too early to say. Xiaoen is considered by her town as pretty charismatic when it comes to the Peach business. It's entirely possible Sixi was just enamored with her drive/ideas with nothing romantic going on.

I would definitely move towns if a friend had a good idea I also believed in.

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

"how's your credit rating" lmao that was kinda mean

It was, but she was kinda asking for it.

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

Fun to see Sixi catching up haha

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Beautiful. ^_^

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Beautiful. ^_^

This chapter really was all kinds of sweet and lovely, wasn’t it?

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Beautiful. ^_^

Absolutely and in every way.

joined May 10, 2021

Wonderful chapter eh, even with a bittersweet ending.

joined Nov 21, 2022

I'm beginning to loathe the "being in the rain causes characters to fall deathly ill with a cold" trope. First of all, rain doesn't cause colds. Secondly, colds aren't all that bad. If you have a deathly fever, it isn't a cold.

I'm beginning to loathe the "being in the rain causes characters to fall deathly ill with a cold" trope. First of all, rain doesn't cause colds. Secondly, colds aren't all that bad. If you have a deathly fever, it isn't a cold.

Depends on your body and where you live, tbh. I'm over in Ohio (America, but a part where the seasons can be unpredictable and rough), and for me personally, a cold can knock me on my ass flat for nearly a week sometimes. Rain doesn't directly affect colds, no, but depending on your immune system, sudden shifts in the environment around you (going from a quick 80ish to high 60s with rain or high humidity as an example) can kick your ass if the germy-germs in your body see an opportunity. Nearly double that chance if you deal with allergies.

Pear and Cabbage in a Pot
joined Oct 19, 2023

Beautiful. ^_^

She made a sick person cook for her. :‑< That's not sweet or lovely at all.
I'm sure her temperature went up after all that work.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Beautiful. ^_^

"Made"--lol.

That's a new world record in the Dynasty-forum "imaginary toxic behavior" Olympics.

2here3there
joined Mar 19, 2022

The way to Xingyuan's heart is through Xiaoen's stomach lol

It's sweet to see Xingyuan opening up more to Xiaoen. Her fears, it's not as if they'll go away, but it's nice to be able to share them so at least it's not so lonely.

Avatar%20tartuffe%20clipboard01b
joined Sep 20, 2022

"Made"--lol.

That's a new world record in the Dynasty-forum "imaginary toxic behavior" Olympics.

And that's this week's installment of metard theatre. Thank you, metard.

To reply you must either login or sign up.