Forum › Does It Count if Your First Time Is With an Android? discussion

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

^ Yeah, I was about to comment on this too. In my native language, we call ceramics "keramika", so I'm always weirded out by how some other languages have it start with an /s/ sound.

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

Dammit, Mother, it looked like they were on the verge of actually getting somewhere! But maybe now Akane can get some answers about why Nadeshiko is so different...

Ec324dcc-cdf2-41b8-a84a-08270b64c8bc
joined Feb 20, 2019

Please don't make fun of this manga with new tags like "Weird Nipple Shit" it actually hurts and I am afraid to keep commenting this manga. I'm begging to show more respectful to this manga in this website. Because now they talk about making baby. It's so rare.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Well, that went actually rather well. Until mama managed to interrupt with truly bad timing. I have no idea how she thinks that plan will work, though...

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Please don't make fun of this manga with new tags like "Weird Nipple Shit" it actually hurts and I am afraid to keep commenting this manga. I'm begging to show more respectful to this manga in this website. Because now they talk about making baby. It's so rare.

How is it making fun of when it's true??? Why would that make you afraid of commenting?? This manga doesn't take itself seriously when it comes to kinks so you shouldn't either.

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

Akane needs a long vacation

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021

Akane needs a long vacation

She'll be going on maternity leave pretty soon by the sound of it ;⁠-⁠)

Fvwhfw_xoaawl_w
joined Feb 16, 2016

I'd love to see a spinoff or side story with Jun bc I want nothing but the best for her :')

66f-1
joined Dec 27, 2020

The thick plottens...

I mean, the plot thickens. Incoming non science babies tag. Feel bad for Jun though

last edited at Sep 12, 2023 1:31PM

03dcbc32-c6f1-466f-9b77-fffa79a101b1
joined Feb 27, 2022

punch this asshole Right In The Face for doing this shit

joined Aug 9, 2020

punch this asshole Right In The Face for doing this shit

stfu

Userpic-128-white
joined Jul 21, 2015

the introduction of the mom made this series' vibes tank so quickly and it feels like she won't be leaving anytime soon. instead of it being akane and nadeshiko cutely stumbling their way through a relationship now it's Voyeurism Mommy's Coerced Sex And Parenthood Time

last edited at Sep 12, 2023 3:46PM

joined Oct 1, 2022

what are you doing author? I want Akane and Nadeshiko to be girlfriends now! you kill the moment :v and I'm sorry for the other but as a friend it's enough

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

I did NOT see that coming, well what is a robot Yuri story without science babies?

On the other hand the panel where Akane is wondering what she thinks if the two girls are idiotic, at no point since her introduction has she seen Jun as anything romantic.

Having Nadeshiko refuse to elaborate really did create an uncomfortable atmosphere forma bit there, and of course the chapter end on Creator person ruining Nadeshikos romantic progress yet again, she really is hopeless.

last edited at Sep 12, 2023 4:26PM

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Well, that went actually rather well. Until mama managed to interrupt with truly bad timing. I have no idea how she thinks that plan will work, though...

She is an idiot when it comes to people

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

So would that be a science baby, or a non-science baby, technically speaking?

Technically speaking "non science baby" would be a natural pregnancy as provided by nature, while "science baby" is a pregnancy achieved thanks to sci Fi or magic means, most stereotypically an injection that temporarily allows girl juice to be potent

It's not really gonna be possible to say before we get to know what implementation Creator person has in mind

D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

Im glad that even for a sex manga we still get the knight heron classic japanese factoids

joined Apr 28, 2019

whaaattt theeeeee heeeeelllllll

7277b022-9e31-4bec-a22e-b7ad36fb501e
joined Sep 5, 2019

Oh wow. BABIES

Subaru
joined Jul 31, 2019

I both love and hate the mom character - not sure the story is actually going to go this way, but it would be kinda interesting if robots that can love come about not due to some lofty ideals and pure intentions of the constructor, but actually because the constructor is kinda insane (and wants sex robot babies or whatever?)

Arqxpgpd_700w_0
joined Apr 2, 2018

Things escalated so quickly... How are they (a female human and a female android-robot) going to make a baby of all things? A carbon copy? A piece of burnt plastic? Or is it just nuts and bolts? lol (⁠•⁠ ⁠▽⁠ ⁠•⁠;⁠)

last edited at Sep 12, 2023 7:16PM

Img_20210903_230019_067
joined Aug 2, 2020

I just hope it doesn't become ftnr. Q_Q

joined Oct 12, 2017

Huh?! XD

joined Oct 2, 2021

I can't remember if it's been explained but is Nadeshiko biological ie- genetically engineered , like the replicants in Blade runner or is she technological? If she's biological there's a fair chance baby's could be on their way. Whos going to give birth is another interesting question ¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ツ⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

I can't remember if it's been explained but is Nadeshiko biological ie- genetically engineered , like the replicants in Blade runner or is she technological? If she's biological there's a fair chance baby's could be on their way. Whos going to give birth is another interesting question ¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ツ⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯

Shes battery powered

To reply you must either login or sign up.