Forum › Virgins' Empire discussion

joined Apr 10, 2021

This is a first.
I posted a oneliner and for 3 entire pages peepz have done nothing but talk about my post weeeeeee
I'm so proud of myself rn. :^)

Gay men yuck blergh is sure an oneliner to be proud of, but guess you got a steam achievement or something

last edited at Sep 10, 2023 3:03PM

__mioda_ibuki_danganronpa_and_super_danganronpa_2_drawn_by_qosic__sample
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

This is a first.
I posted a oneliner and for 3 entire pages peepz have done nothing but talk about my post weeeeeee
I'm so proud of myself rn. :^)

You're banned. You did nothing that should deserve any pride or praise.

As a note to everyone: If a similar post is made in the future in any thread, please do not engage with it and report it to the moderation team.

If you felt this was your excuse to unload on relationships involving male characters: This behaviour is not tolerated here. Whatever your experiences are that lead up to now, none of it justifies punching down or attacking others, or the fictional representations of others.

If anyone continues this asinine argument, I will ban them without hesitation.

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

At last.

Maybe now we'll be able to go back to our discussion of VE without trolling or flaming or bitching on unrelated matters.

Thank you, id=3! (⁀ ᗢ⁀)~♥

23519190_1784036034940610_3865802561690641399_n
joined Oct 4, 2016

report it to the moderation team.

What's the best way to do this?

Slime
joined Feb 22, 2023

At last.

Maybe now we'll be able to go back to our discussion of VE without trolling or flaming or bitching on unrelated matters.

id=3?

Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

report it to the moderation team.

What's the best way to do this?

The best way currently it to highlight moderators/staff members on our Discord.
We have a #current-release channel as well for discussing current releases and the discussion around them.

joined Dec 13, 2020

We have a #current-release channel as well for discussing current releases and the discussion around them.

I thought the best way was to report it in the Help thread?

https://dynasty-scans.com/forum/topics/20416-faq-help-suggestions-2022

OrangePekoe, who made the thread, stated in the opening message that it was the intended place to report bad behavior and request moderation.

Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

I thought the best way was to report it in the Help thread?

https://dynasty-scans.com/forum/topics/20416-faq-help-suggestions-2022

OrangePekoe, who made the thread, stated in the opening message that it was the intended place to report bad behavior and request moderation.

That thread can also be used, but for real time response, Discord is better.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

id=3?

Everyone who signs up here has an id number. You can see it in your personal page. I'm 47108. You're 89567. The smaller the number, the higher your seniority. The number 1 has been deleted, so the eldest members of the forum are omnscient0 who is id=2 (and has been inactive for five years) and Casusby who is id=3 (and is the most senior active member, admin and moderator).

last edited at Sep 11, 2023 1:46PM

Freenbeckforever
joined Oct 28, 2022

Looking back, Hibiki is the second biggest flirt in the manga (after vamp Kaoru). So far she's had episodes with Kaoru, Kanae, Midori and Nao, to say nothing of a boy or two. And we still don't know where's her endgame!

Ok, now that the crazies have been forced to shut up and we can continue our normal conversations, I'll bite and ask the question: what's this about Hibiki and Kanae? I checked and there are no chapters tagged for them, neither Hibiki x Kanae nor Kanae x Hibiki.

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

Looking back, Hibiki is the second biggest flirt in the manga (after vamp Kaoru). So far she's had episodes with Kaoru, Kanae, Midori and Nao, to say nothing of a boy or two. And we still don't know where's her endgame!

Ok, now that the crazies have been forced to shut up and we can continue our normal conversations, I'll bite and ask the question: what's this about Hibiki and Kanae? I checked and there are no chapters tagged for them, neither Hibiki x Kanae nor Kanae x Hibiki.

There's really not alot, but this one scene comes to mind:
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/virgins_empire_ch222#12

last edited at Sep 10, 2023 8:57PM

Kaseyamada
joined Jun 28, 2019

There's really not alot, but this one scene comes to mind:
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/virgins_empire_ch222#12

Aahh that was a really good chapter, wasn't it? Hibiki crushing on a boy (yet another boy!!) and asking everyone who's close to her for advice. And everyone is like "I'm a lezzie ffs what do I know about boys?" XDD

I won't be surprised if at the end of the manga Kishi Torajirou decides to leave Hibiki unyurified as the token straight in the group.

Anyway the scene's from chapter 222. But I recall something from way way before. Vaguely, very vaguely. I can't pinpoint the exact chapter. But it was before Haruka's first appearance, and before we knew about Hibiki's hetero penchants. It's a scene where Kanae observes how the other girls are all paired in loving couples and realizes that she's the only one with no love interest, and kinda gets the blues from that; but then she has some interactions with Hibiki and starts thinking that maybe Hibiki loves her, and she likes that idea! And she gets lost in fantasies about her and Hibiki, feeling romantic. And then she leaves the school, because classes are over, and... surprise! She sees Hibiki with her boyfriend, walking down the street, lovey-dovey and touchy-feely.

And Kanae ends up depressed and feeling like a fool.

As I said before, what I remember is vague and details may be wrong, but I know Kanae thought Hibiki liked her and got into the idea of yuri with Hibiki before the big final disappointment.

last edited at Sep 11, 2023 3:08AM

Freenbeckforever
joined Oct 28, 2022

And just as we were discussing this, bam: another chapter with a Hibiki flirt! This time with Midoriri. Frailty, thy name is Hibiki. lol

Official%20beidou%20cropped
joined May 22, 2016

id=3?

Everyone who signs up here has an id number. You can see it in your personal page. I'm 47108. You're 89567. The smaller the number, the higher your seniority. The number 1 has been deleted, so the eldest members of the forum are omnscient0 who is id=2 (and has been inactive for five years) and Casusby who is id=3 (and is the most senior active member, admin and moderator).

where can you find your personal page? I've only ever seen manage/edit your profile

last edited at Sep 11, 2023 1:57PM

Dumshork
joined Mar 19, 2022

Ponytail Supremacy

Jumbo-yotsuba-4810
joined Mar 31, 2023

For those wondering about Chad’s coment page for 277.2, the girl is Tsuyuno from Misetagari no Tsuyuno-Chan, an armpit fetish manga that I’m ashamed to say that I read some of.

last edited at Sep 13, 2023 2:01AM

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

I didn't expect the credits page with a crossover with Tsuyuno-chan, but here we are!

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

I must object. Midori is always super cute.

Akko%20x%20mari%2007
joined Mar 20, 2016

For those wondering about Chad’s cooment page for 277.2, the girl is Tsuyuno from Misetagari no Tsuyuno-Chan, an armpit fetish manga that I’m ashamed to say that I read some of.

Cheers mate! I wanted to know.

Jumbo-yotsuba-4810
joined Mar 31, 2023

For those wondering about Chad’s cooment page for 277.2, the girl is Tsuyuno from Misetagari no Tsuyuno-Chan, an armpit fetish manga that I’m ashamed to say that I read some of.

Cheers mate! I wanted to know.

You’re very welcome!

last edited at Sep 11, 2023 4:33PM

Jumbo-yotsuba-4810
joined Mar 31, 2023

I must object. Midori is always super cute.

I kinda' agree but her character description as an oddball isn't unfair.
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/virgins_empire_ch71#2

last edited at Sep 11, 2023 6:28PM

joined Jun 28, 2018

id=3?

where can you find your personal page? I've only ever seen manage/edit your profile

Me too, I'm also curious about where to find it

23519190_1784036034940610_3865802561690641399_n
joined Oct 4, 2016

id=3?

Me too, I'm also curious about where to find it

I think they probably mean the page that lists all of your posts to the forums, which you can access by clicking on the link under your username in any of your forum posts. The URL for that page will have your ID in it.

Daremo from Parts Unknown
joined May 6, 2022

Like the above poster said, the op probably meant the page where your personal posts (all the posts authored by you) are listed. To reach it, the easiest way is to click on the number under your avatar pic that reads xxx posts:

Then you reach the page where all the posts under your name are listed together, and if you look at the http address of the page...

You'll see that the address ends with id=29405 which is Meursault's id number as a forum member.

You can check the listed messages of any poster, not just yours, by clicking on the "number of posts" line under the avatar pic. And at the same time find their id number.

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Chapter 277.1: Maximum Forehead

To reply you must either login or sign up.