Forum › Yuri de Succubus Vol.1 - I Can't Believe I Fell for a Human! discussion

Zzzz
joined Nov 18, 2019

Wow, poor succubus, having sex with men she didn't like (sex with men ingeneral)...poor little thing, good she found a mommy to please her.

Sono.hanabira.ni.kuchizuke.o.-.atelier.no.koibito-tachi.full.1462399_avartar
joined May 28, 2015

It's always the same plot when you read a Yuri story with a succubus. The succubus have always fucked dudes and found it normal, okayish or boring but one night she ended up doing it with a girl by mistake and she found it so amazing that she dedicate her life to eat only pussies after that. For a creature who feeds only from sexual desires, they are pretty dumb... Also, I didn't know that demons are that heteronormative and don't know the existence of gay people. Do they also have the same political and sex education as us ?

joined Apr 3, 2023

holy this is amazing, i need more!

Bald
joined Jul 26, 2019

So this is what Shermie does on her off days.

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

The title got me excited, but now I almost feel lied to

A useless succubus who doesn't t understand sex gets dominated by mysterious lesbian biologist where she has proper sex for the very first time... This is dum

Is the twist that kanade is the actual succubus and Leanne is just a delusional human girl who's down on her luck? That would at least make sense in a "I am Mari" sort of vein

last edited at Dec 10, 2023 2:15PM

Torako-okay4
joined Oct 17, 2017

the "turning straight girls gay" experience right there

Images
joined Apr 7, 2021

Wauw! An artist who knows where the clit is

Dog%20me
joined Oct 3, 2018

Have now reread 3 times. I am gonna purchase. Also, love the jealous dude bro energy from certain comments above

Dog%20me
joined Oct 3, 2018

A useless succubus who does t understand sex gets dominated by mysterious lesbian biologist where she has proper sex for the very first time... This is dum

Is the twist that kanade ia the actual succubus and Leanne is just a delusional human gurl who's down on her luck? That would at least make sense in a "I am Mari" sort of vein

She understands sex, she just didn’t like the previous experiences. It’s not good sex because it’s lesbian, it’s good sex because the biologist is soft with her and is asking for consent and ducking her the right way

A85b3543-23b0-436a-a1a7-7ef9eb4e7778
joined Apr 30, 2016

For a first work, the artist definitely knows where my sweet spot in women is. Mature compose women (slightly sadistic) with beautiful eyes and bangs. The eye reveal under the bangs was my highlight. I'm excited to see more work from this artist!

Couple_under_the_stars
joined Nov 7, 2022

Also, I didn't know that demons are that heteronormative and don't know the existence of gay people. Do they also have the same political and sex education as us ?

Who knows, maybe they got it worse than us because their whole species was created out of the "female demons tempting men" concept ?

But it's true that, for the number of yuri succubus stories, we have a distinct lack of "knows she's lesbian and is comfortable with it" examples.

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

It's always the same plot when you read a Yuri story with a succubus. The succubus have always fucked dudes and found it normal, okayish or boring but one night she ended up doing it with a girl by mistake and she found it so amazing that she dedicate her life to eat only pussies after that. For a creature who feeds only from sexual desires, they are pretty dumb... Also, I didn't know that demons are that heteronormative and don't know the existence of gay people. Do they also have the same political and sex education as us ?

I did have a random thought while reading that if this is not "food" just energy collection, and they don't actually need semen, why does it have to be a man they have sex with?

But then I was like, don't think about it too much, it's a story (a short one at that), and they didn't go hard on the world-building.

joined May 9, 2021

the "turning straight girls gay" experience right there

I think that not actually being straight was always a big part of her problem tbh.

chaosOrchestrator
joined Jul 10, 2015

... leanne passing out seemed awfully sudden. did the human drug her or something?

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

A useless succubus who does t understand sex gets dominated by mysterious lesbian biologist where she has proper sex for the very first time... This is dum

Is the twist that kanade ia the actual succubus and Leanne is just a delusional human gurl who's down on her luck? That would at least make sense in a "I am Mari" sort of vein

She understands sex, she just didn’t like the previous experiences. It’s not good sex because it’s lesbian, it’s good sex because the biologist is soft with her and is asking for consent and ducking her the right way

Succubus is surprised that sex can even feel good, it's textbook girl doesn't understand her own body

Pfp%20copy
joined Dec 10, 2022

Holy shit this is good what

Stretch%20full
joined Jun 13, 2012

Why is the centipede censored

joined May 10, 2021

Perfection.
Thanks for the translation!

Cat1
joined Jun 19, 2020

Got to say 10/10 on the Belphegor hair.

From Seven Mortal SIns?

No from hitman reborn

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Why is the centipede censored

It's a typical thing, censor the disgusting thing to really hammer home that it's disgusting

joined Apr 16, 2022

Really enjoyed this oneshot. While the premise (A is so good at sex it makes B fall for them) is quite well-worn, somehow this manga executes it well enough to make it believable and compelling to me. The combination of art and dialogue worked together to emphasize that it wasn't just the doctor lady's sex skills that made the succubus fall for her, but also the genuine kindness and respect she showed even after learning the succubus is a literal demon. Of course the art just being fantastic in general helped a lot too.

Best part of course was the smol succubus's eyeball hair accessories, best character design element I've seen in a while unironically.

last edited at Sep 9, 2023 10:34PM

V_1_25
joined Sep 26, 2022

so lewd but so wholesome

joined Dec 21, 2016

Very, very good

joined Jan 3, 2020

The plot is very tired and cliche, but it's well-executed here nonetheless. The sex scene is ridiculously well-drawn. It's crazy how many negative Yuri hentai tropes it breaks. I'd say it's easily one of the best I've ever seen.

She's definitely earned a new fan.

last edited at Sep 10, 2023 3:22AM

joined Oct 3, 2021

wholesomely lewd, that's what I'm talking about

To reply you must either login or sign up.