C4u8pkcuoaauccv
joined Oct 31, 2018

dare i hope for some progress here

Bard_smol
joined Jun 12, 2021

Better late than never.

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

“DOWN GOES RIRI!!!” Okay jokes aside, I think it’s finally gotten through to her that her feelings won’t be reciprocated. Just took being rejected for the up-teenth time to get through.

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

That side of the class: RAMPANT LESBIANISM

Teacher: "Kids, that's all well and good, but please actually do the work"

Pinekon
joined Jan 10, 2022

So did we previously encounter the new beans or are they just introduced in this chapter? Regardless I hope they join the fun as the less dramatic side-pair and they weren't there just to give Uda a "life lesson"

Also, Pres finally got it together and gave Riri a solid rejection so she could try and move on. Now to see the aftermath.

I'm still not sure how I feel about Uda and Riri. I won't lie I'm not a big fan of Riri, not that this series makes me dislike any character, but if I sit down and think about it, Riri isn't at present that great of a gf material. More like Yandere in the making. But my own feelings aside, if Riri suddenly jumps onto Uda it'll either show that her strong feelings aren't that strong and she's finicky or it'll be out of pity or something towards Uda. It's just a very delicate situation in which I'm not even sure what outcome I'd like.

joined Feb 1, 2021

That side of the class: RAMPANT LESBIANISM

Teacher: "Kids, that's all well and good, but please actually do the work"

Her assignment for them was to make chocolates on Valentine's Day. She knew the risks!

last edited at Sep 4, 2023 1:54PM

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Ooh, there's another couple. ^_^

Yuibless
joined Jan 30, 2017

Teacher: I'm surrounded by raging lesbians!

Mariya%20and%20karin%202
joined Nov 27, 2022

Yeah yeah, gay love is awesome. But also Riri got CRUSHED, annihilated, boom. Damn! Rip. I hope they can settle it and still be friends after the boundary is set.

joined Dec 5, 2019

Sempai being emotionally responsible here and making extra sure to not lead Riri on or give her false hope, respect

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

For those like me that were wondering if our new gay couple has appeared before, here are a list of their prior appearances:

joined Aug 29, 2023

HOLY HECK ANOTHER COUPLE!?

Something's telling me this manga REALLY wants to be the most yuri yuri to ever have yuri'd. And I shall support that, because it IS my favourite yuri manga of all time.

Also, this is my first post on the forum! I've been lurking here for a long time but I've finally come out of hiding and made an account. Hello, Dynasty! Nice to meet you all!

Subaru
joined Jul 31, 2019

Something's telling me this manga REALLY wants to be the most yuri yuri to ever have yuri'd. And I shall support that, because it IS my favourite yuri manga of all time.

Don't think 3 or 4 pairings we're currently on is that many, I think you can find some with more couples :P Maybe some yuri veteran could chip in, but "A kiss and a white lily" would be my shout, it has like a bazillion pairings that I don't even remember. Sometimes quantity has a quality of its own :P

And welcome!

last edited at Sep 4, 2023 5:18PM

Dynastyscans
joined May 24, 2022

Don't think 3 or 4 pairings we're currently on is that many, I think you can find some with more couples :P Maybe some yuri veteran could chip in, but "A kiss and a white lily" would be my shout, it has like a bazillion pairings that I don't even remember. Sometimes quantity has a quality of its own :P

And welcome!

I'd put up Virgin's Empire, there's a ton in that, though I'd have to count it out and compare with A Kiss and a White Lily

last edited at Sep 4, 2023 10:34PM

Old%20man%20prof
joined Oct 25, 2022

Good on pres for setting a firm boundary. Riri suffering feels bad, but she was doomed from the start, so hopefully now she can finally move on. I hope Uda doesn't end up feeling guilty for encouraging Riri to give the chocolate.

joined Aug 29, 2023

And welcome!

Thank you for welcoming me!

I am well aware that there are manga with WAAAAAAAAAAAY more pairings (look at School Zone...), my account may be new but I have actually been a himejoshi for around 3-4 years. I meant the "most yuri yuri to ever have yuri'd" bit mostly because, uhh, it's hard for me to explain this but to me, the yuri in this manga is just so indescribably yuri. And getting even one couple more means that we're getting more of this yuri-of-highest-p(y)urity (Junyuri's the name and puns are the game), hence the "most yuri yuri to ever have yuri'd". I hope you understand.

9a98d8a7-869e-4e25-947d-59f469d10a1d
joined Feb 22, 2019

Finally setting some boundaries, good

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

So Riri’s still not leaving Nanjou alone. Geez, give her a break already. Seems like Nanjou’s been smitten since first sight though.

Pinekon
joined Jan 10, 2022

So Riri’s still not leaving Nanjou alone. Geez, give her a break already. Seems like Nanjou’s been smitten since first sight though.

Is it yet another attempt? I thought we went back to show it from prez's perspective. I mean I hope it is because I'd rather have Riri get the point instead of trying yet again.

Old%20man%20prof
joined Oct 25, 2022

Is it yet another attempt? I thought we went back to show it from prez's perspective. I mean I hope it is because I'd rather have Riri get the point instead of trying yet again.

Phone says it's February 15th, so the day after Valentines. Unless prez just left the notification up for some reason, it certainly seems like Riri is continuing to press.

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

Phone says it's February 15th, so the day after Valentines. Unless prez just left the notification up for some reason, it certainly seems like Riri is continuing to press.

The date and Nanjou thinking “Again today?” indicates it’s the day after.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

It was not the school she found.

joined Apr 16, 2022

Honestly, this chapter did go a fair ways to making the Mizuku/nurse couple compelling to me, which I had not really thought was possible beforehand, so good job author lol.

joined Oct 12, 2017

.... Why "Anemone in Heat"?! I've seriously been avoiding this because I assumed it was going to be some sea-tentacle-monster girl tomfoolery. XD

"Hur dur I've seen enough anime to know where this is going." Were it not for the excessive "lots of hugging" tags I might never have had a peek. But again... just figured... the sea-anemone monster girl probably had lots of arms to hug with... golly how have we gone so long without the NSFW tag if she's in heat all the dang time?

Anyway. This is cute. Right. Carry on.

The_argent_god_100px_avatar
joined Jul 28, 2019

.... Why "Anemone in Heat"?! I've seriously been avoiding this because I assumed it was going to be some sea-tentacle-monster girl tomfoolery. XD

"Hur dur I've seen enough anime to know where this is going." Were it not for the excessive "lots of hugging" tags I might never have had a peek. But again... just figured... the sea-anemone monster girl probably had lots of arms to hug with... golly how have we gone so long without the NSFW tag if she's in heat all the dang time?

Anyway. This is cute. Right. Carry on.

Each of the characters has an associated flower. Anemones are a type of flower that was the origin of the name for sea anemones. https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/anemone_is_in_heat_ch24_5#11

Love and strong emotions are called "heat" sometimes. "Tempers are getting hot" etc etc.

last edited at Sep 23, 2023 8:07AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.