Forum › A Scummy Gap Student With a Hard Life Calls Upon a Lady of the Night discussion

Lojsdbe
joined Sep 16, 2019

Oh no. This dude’s giving off scumbag vibes. Making’s going to have her work cut out for her.

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Let the sleaze off commence!

Will it end in violence? Find out in the next episode!

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

Please make him turn into a Yuridanshi.

Also... Mashiro is worried... heh

This
joined Jan 17, 2017

Tbf Junichi and MC look like a good match lol

joined Apr 16, 2022

I'm annoyed that Mashiro hasn't shown us her scumbag side at all yet. Instead the main character just becomes more ignoble. Like come on Mashiro. Mashiro must have the worst self esteem going for the protagonist, instead of all those other women that she sleeps with, and they're probably also in love with her too.

honestly, extremely nice and self-sacrificing people like Mashiro could use a scumbag like Makino to fight for their self-interest when they need it.

which is why i'm not worried about Junichi. nobody can out-scum Makino. she is the queen scum!

Img_20201116_114246_2-min_50-min%20(1)
joined Oct 14, 2014

With each successive marriage interview, Makino will gain more ability to find and exploit others' weaknesses to get out of Situations. She will eventually become president of the United States despite being Japanese born.

Smirk
joined Oct 6, 2021

Oh god, seems pretty obvious this is a rich dude that will easily sway her with money for an engagement or something (please don’t make this a long arc)…

joined Jan 11, 2014

Love to know that our scumbag at least got her face going for her

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

I've found a new character to hate hate hate. His motherfucking name is Junichi.

Yuibless
joined Jan 30, 2017

Oh no. He's gonna be the type of stubborn guy that never gives up, isn't he?

joined Jun 8, 2020

f*cking finally, i´m actually ok with her getting married and having maron like a lover, she´s a moth***ker i don´t care for her into "yurism pure love"

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Good for you two. ^_^

Next opponent seems like a tough one, though.

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

f*cking finally, i´m actually ok with her getting married and having maron like a lover, she´s a moth***ker i don´t care for her into "yurism pure love"

What are you talking about? if she was into pure Yuri then the story would be over after the festival

joined Dec 13, 2020

Oh noes, a guy who doesn't care if she makes silly faces or yells or rolls on the ground has appeared.

He only cares about her looks. All that crazy stuff? He'll probably think it means she's "interesting."

Daremo from Parts Unknown
joined May 6, 2022

Oh noes, a guy who doesn't care if she makes silly faces or yells or rolls on the ground has appeared.

He only cares about her looks. All that crazy stuff? He'll probably think it means she's "interesting."

THIS GUY

HAS ARRIVED

Yuibless
joined Jan 30, 2017

"I don't care if lesbians get forced into comphet."

You must be reading this in a very different way from everyone else.

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

I don't even know what's going anymore, the Manga switch topics wildy every two or three chapters. Are we entering the forced marriage arc how long will it last 3, 4 maybe 5 chapters

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

I don't even know what's going anymore, the Manga switch topics wildy every two or three chapters. Are we entering the forced marriage arc how long will it last 3, 4 maybe 5 chapters

This is the arc where big sis rocks the boat so that mamma decides to marry off Makino because it's no longer realistic that big sis will secure the family business. Meanwhile Making just wants a romantic Christmas with Mashiro

Forced marriage wasn't in the table, just forced interviews

last edited at Sep 3, 2023 10:11AM

Ss%20(2022-10-15%20at%2007.19.30)
joined Aug 19, 2021

Weird

Goat-removebg-preview%20(1)%20(2)
joined May 30, 2022

Pfft, get a load of this guy eh?

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

"we'll continue if you teach me something else" they did not continue.

LOL, LMAO even. get fucked girl, or rather don't hahahaha.

God that's the best joke I've seen this manga do. Incredible, she's going to study like her sex-life depends on it now.

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

After that, Makino got her Ph.D in Education.

Smirk
joined Oct 6, 2021

Oh god, seems pretty obvious this is a rich dude that will easily sway her with money for an engagement or something (please don’t make this a long arc)…

I knew it was gonna happen but I didn’t expect it to only take 1 chapter wtf

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

The scum has met her match, let's see how she'll manage to get out of this hole she dug for herself...

Anime%20girl%20bong%20small
joined Jan 1, 2022

Oh no... He's perfect for her...

To reply you must either login or sign up.