Forum › A Scummy Gap Student With a Hard Life Calls Upon a Lady of the Night discussion

joined Aug 1, 2022

Honestly I'm too into Mashiro spending tons of Junichis money. Especially on lesbian "health delivery." I hope she could find a way out of it though instead of never spending it, I WANT HIJINKS!

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Honestly I'm too into Mashiro spending tons of Junichis money. Especially on lesbian "health delivery." I hope she could find a way out of it though instead of never spending it, I WANT HIJINKS!

What a way for the parents to find out, though - a prospective fiance breaking things off because she spent all his money on lesbian prostitutes. :D

Cs4_cover
joined Jul 13, 2015

Freaking scummy, what mess she enter

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

So she's going to just take his money as he treats her like a novelty to be bought and she sees him as a dumbass who throws money around which she's going to spend on her girlfriend

As scummy as makino is being, he is kinda worse than her, being so naive and conceited... This could turn out as a good learning experience for him and a massive rollercoaster for makino as she both gets to spoil her girl and then having to face misunderstandings, assumptions and her mom

342713096_945190890232560_6363820535049258469_n
joined Mar 18, 2023

I wont be surprised the scum became buddies or even marry that dude. As long as Mashiro staying as a mistress for Makino, along with non stop supply of money or credit card, things will work. Money buy you everything. Those three may even becomes a threesome. You cannot ignore that credit card.

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Oh no... He's perfect for her...

He's not, he sees her as a novelty

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

I wont be surprised the scum became buddies or even marry that dude. As long as Mashiro staying as a mistress for Makino, along with non stop supply of money or credit card, things will work. Money buy you everything. Those three may even becomes a threesome. You cannot ignore that credit card.

Do you need medical attention?

Yonagi%20doesn't%20care
joined Sep 26, 2016

That's a lot of words to say you don't understand the main character.

Img_20201116_114246_2-min_50-min%20(1)
joined Oct 14, 2014

lmao this guy's hilarious, can't wait for him to go "I WOULD DO ANYTHING FOR MY OSHI AND HER WIFE!!!!"

Dude's like twirls hair "aha your so funny... take my money lol spend it on blackjack n hookers lol"

last edited at Sep 8, 2023 7:13PM

joined Aug 21, 2017

Once again her scumminess is her strength and her downfall

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

Bro... she raised so many red flags... she's telling you to run. Run boy.

Also, Maron-san will be even less present during her work after hearing that Makino accepted the card without thinking what it implies (dude said "oh then we are engaged" and she'll probably say "yeah whatever" while ogling the platinum card and not even notice — Mashiro, on the other hand, will pick it up right away me thinks).

20230425_150259
joined Aug 25, 2021

Man, I still don't know how I feel about this series. Half the time, I want to drop it. The other half, I'm actually somewhat invested.

joined Aug 9, 2020

Those three may even becomes a threesome. You cannot ignore that credit card.

Do you have brain problem?

Couple_under_the_stars
joined Nov 7, 2022

Yeah... nothing to do, whenever the "MC must consider marrying a guy" trope comes up in a yuri, I find it infuriating. There's no way I'd even remotely enjoy the jokes right now, even though humor really is the only way to enjoy this manga. Please let this arc end quickly...

Can't say I enjoy, no matter the context, any flavor of "gay girl is playing along with het wedding for reasons".

last edited at Sep 8, 2023 10:19PM

Couple_under_the_stars
joined Nov 7, 2022

You should consider never talking again.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Makino you're so precious! You're the best! I'll be your knight forever!

Chapters like this one make me vividly recall why I fell in love with this manga at first sight, hah.

Makiiiiiino! Even if the whole forum turns against you, I'll still fight for you!! Never change, Makino!!!

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

I just burst into laughter. Basically rolling on the floor, at the last comment on the extra. They didn't, lol.

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

Baha, your post seems to have hit a nerve, and that's hilarious. Morality police, go! A lesbian isn't allowed to marry a man for money.
Please post more of these comments that make everyone angry.

Sulk
joined Jul 19, 2015

HOLY SHIT HE'S JUST LIKE ME

Champion%20einhart%201
joined Oct 6, 2017

That's it Makino. Just keep digging and digging that grave, dig deeper than even the Earth's core. This toooootally won't backfire on you. 100%

Mariya%20and%20karin%202
joined Nov 27, 2022

I hate this series. Stole my heart. I can't wait for them to rely on each other more. I love teachers.

Patreon_post_image-42_50_1_50
joined Sep 10, 2022

Yeah I figured. And once Satou finds out that Mashiro reneged on her promise, it'll backfire on Mashiro and she'll see her even less, if at all. Then she might also be stuck with this guy and he'll expect more than just an exchange of money. That or she drives him crazy eventually.

last edited at Sep 9, 2023 2:25AM

Smell_1
joined Dec 5, 2016

Bro really said cute and funny (⁠TO⁠T⁠)(⁠T⁠OT⁠)(⁠TO⁠T⁠)

I23iaj6av56b1
joined Apr 18, 2023

kiryuslamsdesk.gif

joined Oct 2, 2021

Just let your kid play in the dirt and don't over clean your house author-san. A little dirtys good for us.

To reply you must either login or sign up.