Forum › Black Black Lotus discussion

joined Aug 21, 2017

Surprised to see this here! Tinder but for suicide is an interesting idea.

Cnwdrjjvmail6tq
joined Jun 30, 2017

Crazy, I like it. It seems the innocent girl (Renna?) Got some mental disease, probably she was the one who killed Rose-sama. For those who like this kind of story, mind-set/romance/drama/psychology trivia, I HIGHLY recommend Psycho manhwa, it is yaoi, but one of the best psychological stories I ever seen.

last edited at Aug 5, 2023 9:23PM

joined Apr 16, 2022

Happy to see this here! The first two chapters are definitely quite interesting, though the sudden class trial at the end feels a little out of place with the tone/pacing thus far. Still very much looking forward to where it goes from here. I do wonder if perhaps Mayazumi isn't really dead, either through faking her own death or through supernatural shenanigans, considering how important she is to the overall plot.

Huh
joined Dec 16, 2020

This is my first time reading something more dark written by Teren Mikami - I wonder how it'll develop. Also very ballsy to kill off an important character in the first chapter.

joined Jul 8, 2019

whiskey
tango
foxtrot

Malibu Uploader
Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

I came for the art, gonna stay for the… uh… art. This is a weird one, albeit I’m a little curious. Not the kinda manga you binge to feel good.

Screen%20shot%202024-03-24%20at%209.39.46%20am
joined May 8, 2017

Mainstream anime plot.

joined Feb 22, 2018

This manga has a lot of references to rebirth, reincarnation or resurrection. In western societies both the black lotus and black rose can symbolize death, but also rebirth. And the name Renna means "rebirth" in Latin.

Also this isn't a yuri series (at least not yet): Kyoko refers to Renna as a "little pink bud," or pink rose. In the language of flowers a.pink rose symbolizes gratitude, admiration and filial love between friends or family members.

joined Dec 10, 2021

What kind of "We know"+hand letter was that?

joined Apr 16, 2022

Also this isn't a yuri series (at least not yet): Kyoko refers to Renna as a "little pink bud," or pink rose. In the language of flowers a.pink rose symbolizes gratitude, admiration and filial love between friends or family members.

It has a yuri tag in the raws. Also "little pink bud" seems far more likely to be a sexual reference to me.

whitenight2013
Tumblr_inline_o3faqeqbgs1s9j5kz_400
joined Mar 10, 2018

Oh man, this is the kind of story that is perfect to binge. I want the whole thing shoved in my face.

I forgot this series existed.

Yeecon
joined Feb 6, 2013

I am woefully out of the loop on what is going on here, but it's gonna get real scary real fast from the vibes we have so far. The girls themselves have really cute designs!

joined Mar 23, 2023

i genuinely cannot wait for more updates, this is really fascinating. thank you scanlators!

Huh
joined Dec 16, 2020

Am I reading into it wrong or was it mainly the MC's beauty that got her off the hook with her classmates during the trial lmao

joined Aug 5, 2016

Am I reading into it wrong or was it mainly the MC's beauty that got her off the hook with her classmates during the trial lmao

It was her voice that charmed her classmates lol. Truly taken aback by that, but as Kyouko had said in the past that Renna's voice had some effects on other people, maybe it'll be somewhat a major plot point in the future? Imagine her trembling voice telling people to go kill themselves and they actually doing it, that will be so wild lmao.

Img_20201116_114246_2-min_50-min%20(1)
joined Oct 14, 2014

from the synopsis this sounds like Jigoku Shoujo but make it Jisatsu Circle but also add a dose of BL eroge trappings. Time to read and see how true this proves

Edit: Ah... I see a supernatural tag coming on. There's gonna be like cult rituals in the school basement like some sort of non-sexual Bible Black I swear.
Also the pigtail weightlifter girl is just literally the tsun-tsun girl from Blue Reflection Ray lol... if Miss Uta Komagawa also has an expy I'm gonna die

Edit 2: Also how is "pale pink bud" not just a lotus? How are people getting pink rose and clitty from it. Kyouko set Renna up to bloom into a pink lotus of death probably. Or enlightenment? Like either her powers are gonna go crazy and send everyone nearby into a coma or that was just a weird way of saying "You shall know the truth in due time"

last edited at Sep 4, 2023 7:57PM

Huh
joined Dec 16, 2020

It was her voice that charmed her classmates lol. Truly taken aback by that, but as Kyouko had said in the past that Renna's voice had some effects on other people, maybe it'll be somewhat a major plot point in the future? Imagine her trembling voice telling people to go kill themselves and they actually doing it, that will be so wild lmao.

Oh shit I missed that it was her voice making her classmates go doki doki lol This story is defintiely going into way more supernatural territory than I initially imagined but I'm looking forward to it.

joined Jan 11, 2022

Interesting story so far, thanks for the upload!

joined Mar 31, 2022

Each chapter gets more and more fascinating. I can’t wait to see where this goes.

To reply you must either login or sign up.